/fraud/

/fraud/ - late night dead thread edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on stupid questions asked by stupid people general:

These threads are so damn slow compared to how they used to be. We gotta get some of the OG's back in here. I even miss JM a little bit.

This just in, all men at BuzzFeed have lower natty test than the pisslord himself.

Second for dakis

Let me guess, you bought caps after EVERYONE told you that capped SARMs were fake?

If you're not buying raws with SARMs, then you're gonna be paying too much and have a 50/50 chance of getting cheap prohormones instead.
I mean, for the right person, prohormones are a decent route, but you need to keep your liver in check.

I aromatase like a fucking 15 year old girl on GOMAD, no matter how lean I get, on Androsterone with liver support I can just run it for as long as I want without having to dose AI.
It doesn't give you the same gains that Test does, but for moderate doses, it can be easier to live with for longer cycles.
Never use it for a cut though, I just go TRT dose and Var it up for that.

kek fucking disgusting. You can just look at them and tell they are low test.

What do i have to say to my doctor to get this checked? Do they do this for free in the EU?

If you have public health, then it should be free.
Ausfag here, every time I want a bloodscreen I go to a GP and get a referral.

Ask for general health, lipids and endo.

Man, just watch the video they did on "learning to fight".
It was like nothing I'd seen outside of a kindergarten playground beatdown.

>Italian has lower test than a fucking Jew.
Holy kek.

Alright.
>Ask for general health, lipids and endo.
Do Doctors act weird if you ask them about a testosterone check right away?

No, say that you read up on low testosterone symptoms,and you're worried.
Tell them you've never had a test for it before.

And what are they gonna do, turn you down?
It's not like you're walking in and asking for bunch of opiates, if you want you can get an ultrasound on a sore ligament, just you need a decent enough reason for the public system to cover it.

With general, lipid and endo bloods, pure curiosity about your baseline health is enough.
If you don't get a referral, just walk to the next doctor and they'll give you one.

Only had one doctor refuse me, and I suspect it was because he a fresh off the boat pajeet who didn't understand what I wanted.

Thanks brah, i'll try it next week

>ancestry chart
Fucking americans

Yes, don't they know that white people have no history and culture?
How dare they look up their ancestry.

>

I wish we knew what jerry really looked like.

Elaborate more about the beatings please. Can't tell if I was to self-insert as the guy or girl yet.

Hello again Crusader!

Konnichiwa.

I'm 100% going to get banned again, I know. I lost my wallet and now I can't go to gym because my tag was in there. I've been following your suggested pinning routine btw, th-thanks.

I have his body pic that some user found on /soc/ once saved somewhere lol. But yeah he remains mysterious.

Also yey for crusader being unbanned again

Please don't I like having you around.
Get a new tag.

Glad you're following pin schedule, you'll have a better distribution of mg/day this way.

roiding for......

>roid zits finally start to subside after soon 2 weeks of accu
I wonder how long it will take for the larger purple marks to disappear though

Thats a whole lot of gear in one syringe.

.... this?

......this

instead of roiding for......

.....this

I was sorry to hear about your fight with your gf I read a couple threads ago. Do you think it really was the tren?

>get a new tag
That involves having to talk to strangers and I'm not very good at that when I want something. I've already got anxiety about it.

I complained to my mum about my acne and she said
>I can order you some online without a prescription
>tfw mum is bro

You're not using the Crusader-friendly version.

Do you only bully trips who posts cbts or everyone

We're good again, its bern building up for a while and I got carried away.
I tend to say alot of personal petty shit just to hurt the person I'm having a fight with.

As for your tag, you do need new one, gotta get big right?

Hows your love life going?

>I tend to say alot of personal petty shit just to hurt the person I'm having a fight with.

Yeah, this is why I hate fighting. My ex would always get angry that I'd go silent when I was pissed off rather than outwardly expressing. I always told her it's because I didn't want to say something I would regret.

>you do need new one, gotta get big right?
I just fucking hate asking people for things. It has to do with my Dad, he'd always blame me for shit, like oh we have financial troubles because you keep asking for things, your mum and I wouldn't have to fight if you stopped asking for things. When my brother and I were kids (my brother is the single biggest pussy on the planet) I would always be the one to ask my Dad for things for both of us and I was the one that got yelled at for being greedy.

>Hows your love life going?
It's going nowhere. I feel like if I hit 80kg I would feel confident enough to maybe go to Tinder but right now, no way. There's a girl at work who keeps inviting me out for drinks after work but I'm 100% sure she's doing it platonically since I've seen her ex and he's way better looking than me.

Also I'm sure my e2 is getting way too high because my hard-ons are weak as fuck. I doubt it's the deca, it hasn't been in my system long enough. Ordered some pharma asin yesterday. Hopefully my dick doesn't break completely and I don't get gyno.

>I'd go silent when I was pissed off rather than outwardly expressing.
This would actually be the right thing to do for me in most situations.

Just get a new key, you're going in there as a consumer, you're not asking for the new key as a favor, you're already paying good money to be there.

> I've seen her ex and he's way better looking than me.
But its the ex, past buiseness. Just give it a shot, nothing to lose right?

Not on any AI currently?

saved for future inspiration

Does mast count as AI

Yes and no, at points where you'd only need a very low dose of ai you could run mast and it would be just enough to get ai out of your stack.

>I tend to say alot of personal petty shit just to hurt the person I'm having a fight with.
What a shitty human being you are

Crusader is an annoying dyel faggot who looks like shit when he tried to pull a Zyzz and roid when he started working out.

Only people like that

Tell me something new.
Not like its something I'm proud of.

Ex would get angry because I'm naturally a quiet person and I have a resting bitch face so she could never tell if I was angry or not. She always thought I was angry with her.

>Just get a new key, you're going in there as a consumer, you're not asking for the new key as a favor, you're already paying good money to be there.
Autism and anxiety is a powerful thing.

>Just give it a shot, nothing to lose right?
Well...I'm her boss. Rather not shit where I eat.

>Not on any AI currently?
I'm on 25mg of asin which expired years ago lol. So I'm just yolodosing it atm and hopefully some active compound still exists.

Post face.

any bipolars here? is it possible for drinking to set something off

>I'm naturally a quiet person and I have a resting bitch face so she could never tell if I was angry or not.
We should stop being alike.

>Autism and anxiety is a powerful thing.
You can get over this, I used to ask my sister/girlfriend to ask for stuff at the nearest stuff since I was too scared. I was 16.

>I'm her boss.
Abort.

Jeesh I wouldn't like yolodosing my AI.

Last stuff should be staff*

Getting an app that reminds and nags me on days to pin and what side to pin is the best thing I ever did

>Does a depressant do anything to manic-depressive disorder

You want to get slapped faggot?

>We should stop being alike.
I mean if you like catgirls and anime, we're almost the same.

>I used to ask my sister/girlfriend to ask for stuff at the nearest stuff since I was too scared
Very similar to me. Except I have too much pride to ask anyone for help, I would just go without.

>Abort.
I would like to be friends with her. She's the type of girl I want to be friends with, a social butterfly who I can just sit and listen to without having to talk.

>Jeesh I wouldn't like yolodosing my AI.
It's not the most optimal thing in the world. I'm just seeing if I can crash my estro or not.

>You want to get slapped faggot?
suck me off twink, make sure you do your hair before though

What app user?

My girl is into catgirls and anime, I've been getting back into the latter. Rewatching the short lived Deadman Wonderland.

I'm too autistic to leave the store without getting what I need. It would bug me all day.

If you want to be just friend going out for that drink sounds perfect.

Crashing estro is alot harder then most think. Most people confuse it with low e2.

So, you do want to get slapped?

I don't do my hair. I don't even wash it. Maybe like once a month or every two months.

i do, it's been a while

Why are you all such twats?

Excess e2.

>My girl is into catgirls and anime
Your gf sounds cool. I usually just see if I can buy it online if I'm too autistic to ask for it in store.

I'm just worried, because I know what happens when I drink alcohol. I do not shut the fuck up and I'll start emotionally gushing and saying really regrettable shit. The block between my brain and mouth completely gets removed so every thought I have gets spoken. The first time my ex ever saw me drunk, I kept her up until 3am talking at lightning speed then she just started crying because she wanted to sleep so desperately.

I took '37.5mg' the other day, going to try 50mg tomorrow.

I'll promise to hurt you good.

Medisafe, dunno if there's an English version though

>I kept her up until 3am talking at lightning speed then she just started crying because she wanted to sleep so desperately.
Fucking kek'd, sorry man but imagining this was absolutely hilarious, but I can see the issue.

I just endlessly repeat everything when drunk which is fine since all my drunk friends do the same.

Go by car and say you don't drink because you want to drive back yourself, maybe drop her off if possible.

Thanks, will look into it.

We're reverse trannies

I already told her that I wouldn't drink because Le motorcycle and she just says she won't drink instead and she'll drive an hour in the opposite direction of her house to drop me home.

Like, I don't know how to get out of this.

you still on tren?

Negative. I stopped 2-3 weeks ago.

would you recommend it? I'm tempted to try it next blast but hearing about how it effects muh emotions has put me off

I of all people am probably the least experienced person to recommend a compound. It depends on your goals. I enjoyed the lean muscle increase. Gaining 15kg of muscle whilst losing fat helped with my motivation.

The emotional sides are fun. Then again I'm BPD so.

The most I can say is, would I do tren again? Yes.

Did you run Tren-E or Tren-A? Any changes to your voice/face?

Tren-A. I personally didn't notice any changes in face or voice. I only noticed changes in facial hair.

Why did you drop it then? Pretty solid gains in 5 months, knowing that you probably did fuck all when it comes to your diet and training

>Pretty solid gains in 5 months
Th-thanks...

>Why did you drop it then?
On recommendation from Nano primarily. I value his opinion a lot. Plus I just felt like trying some new things. Not sweating through my shirt every night is also a nice plus.

>tren a
>pinning yourself everyday on your first cycle

Holy shit no wonder you're bpd man

What are you planning to run now? Did you have TestP/TrenA blend or you just ran Test E/C with Tren A shots?

ED pins are hell. I hate them. But I hate myself more. So it's okay.

I am running 750/600/900 test/deca/EQ and 30mg dbol kickstart. But it's been a rocky start so far, I'm not happy.

I did Test-E with Tren A shots.

My natty test has been everywhere from 197-515.
Stayed around 230 90% of the time though, I guess I am become the buzzfeed.

2.5g of gear... nice

Not happy with what... the amount of shit you have to pin, the pumps from dbol or the results?

Did you pin VG, did you rotate? Any problems from 150 injections into your body in 6 months?

Hope you're at least on TRT now man.
Couldn't fucking make it through the day with a T level that low.

Been on 200mast/test for the last uhhh 5 months. Still sleep 30hrs in a row and think about suicide daily. Bumping up to 400/week though makes me feel pretty jazzy.

I have not had boner in 3 months.

No just getting extreme pip from a botched quad pin where I couldn't walk for 2 days. Still have pain 4 days later. So couldn't gym. Then I lost my wallet, so I can't gym either. Not going to gym means it throws my schedule out the window and being autistic means I throw everything else out the window including my diet. Now I found out my asin is well and truly expired and it's fucking with my e2.

Working shift-work makes it difficult to get the time to go to the gym during staffed hours and get a new card for gym.

I didn't pin VG. I rotated glutes and quads. I haven't experienced any problems. Never got an abscess, never got irritation outside of regular pip and can't feel any scar tissue. I still suck at quad pins through.

>On recommendation from Nano primarily. I value his opinion a lot.
I feel honored.

For your current stack, get that AI in order asap, you're gonna have a shit time otherwise.

Yeah man, I wouldn't be going lower than 500 if I were you.

Already have. 150 tabs coming from India.

Dbol wrecks me in terms of gyno, hope you won't have the same problem.

Made me very paranoid about my Tren lumps, which is juist build up nipple juice.

So I'm deciding I finally need to be responsible and get bloodwork done somehow. I can just go to my doc and ask for this, right? Because ordering a lot from a private lab really isn't an option since I love out in the middle of nowhere.

Do I go into the docs office and hand him a list of everything I want checked? Or should I just make up some BS?

Crusader values your opinion, but you don't run ralox during oral cycles ya cheap bastard?

I was running with the belief that being between 800-1100 would be the ideal for trt. I am also in the midst of setting up an appointment with my endo and show him my past bloods and get started right away on a legal cruise so that I don't have to worry about carrying roids/needles onto a plane this december, or a month of roid supplies for when I do a study abroad in the summer.

Im dropping the fucking mast asap though, I am not digging the sudden hair thinning. I will mist constant dry muscle look and veins everywhere.

Does everyone here not use labsmd.com?

Dealing with doctors is a fucking hassle and then some, ive been ordering bloods solo for 4-5 years now.

Heavily depends on your doctor, best thing to do is just say you want x and y tested for fitness reasons and hope he goes along.

I run adex since I've got a shitton of it for cheap. Also have letro for reversal.
Currently no gyno but I've had starter lumps before.
Dbol really makes things hard for me dosing wise so its just not for me.

So i pinned and then a glob of dark red blood comes pouring out. Should i just pin again? I bet that was 99% juice wasn't it? WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

You can see a clear seperation between the oil and juice, if its just blood no worries, you nicked a vein along the way.

Which blood work do you order?

I would if it weren't for the fact that every private lab I've found is 2+ hours from where I live. Not super far sure, but the docs office is just 15 minutes from my house.

Okay, sounds good. You think that would cover everything I need? Which is uh, a complete blood count, Cholesterol, hdl, ldl, triglycerides, cholesterol/hdl ratio, lh, fsh, free testosterone, and estradiol.

Right?

Sounds about right, I just let my docter spoonfeed me on this matter so I could easily miss something.

Aite for real though, does anyone here travel international while roiding? Any experience going with insulin needles in an insulin pack or do you guys just go for a week and do a 2x injection before you leave?

Man, dry isn't worth it unless you're competing.
If you really miss it, just do a suicide cut and run a couple weeks of var before you go to the beach.

standard male hormone panel. Pic related, used to use the female hormone panel as it was same thing. Not sure if it has everything on it that you would want though, it lacks SBGH for example i believe.
shit sucks m8

I just get my endo to write up a slip for me, stating that I need the meds.

Only issue I ever had was coming back into Australia, so I just surrendered the vials (bought pins etc wherever I was).

I've been on a 10 day vacation.
I prepinned double test dose and left it at that.
Swapped Var pills with Vitamin B12 pills since they looked axactly the same and put those in the luggage.

>beach

Excuse you, I only leave my room to go to the gym and I don't talk to girls.

>Not getting tanned to look bigger.
Step your crippling body dismorphia game up son.

So are you actually on a trt script then? I've been doing it illegally because its so much easier and cheaper. Something like 600$ for the first month for him to "dial things in" and then $150/month from that point on for the test and whatever else I would need. Which is obscene. I told the endo i'd like to do it legally but I can just get test online for 30-35$ a vial and he said ya, just go with that for now and I ain't been back since.

I mean god damn dude, I could fly to japan and plow nips for $650. If my dick worked anyway.

ya i don't think I can do this for a 5 week trip.

Could look into stealth packaging and get needles at destination.

Sorry, I worked in a dermatology office for too long removing skin cancer all day and looking at leather faced 50yr olds that look 120. My vanity will never send me out into the sun without spf1000 for youth is paramount.

Not really.
Endo is just one I've found that accepts his position as harm minimisation.

He basically writes up a letter, similar to a sick slip, that I require the test for normal function.
In return, I keep regular bloods with him and let him talk me out of doing crusader tier retard doses.

I'm sure he makes bank off me through bulk billing.

Tfw super horny from tren fucking with me jacked of twice in a row and only cum a drip lmao

>Pushing her arse cheek out with her heel to make it seem larger.
>Hideous deformity on her skin.
2/10, would not bang.