WHY THE FUCK AM I GOING BALD?

WHY THE FUCK AM I GOING BALD?

>pic not me but related

We must embrace baldness and burn our hair as fuel for our journey

mysides

low test

Most likely the opposite. Or even more likely, male pattern baldness, i.e. genetics

>high test
>low test
>genetics
>creatine
>stress
how many of these fit you OP?

>tfw balding because DHT
Is that a good thing?

>as you age your T levels start to fall
>as you age your hair starts thinning and falling
hmmm wonder why
the balds just have more testosterone meme is the worst meme

>>high test
>>stress
these 2. why?

>who is johnny sins?

the low t faggot who fucks u're mom every day

DHT causes hair loss. Hair loss drugs like finasteride work by blocking testosterone synthesis and the conversion of testosterone to DHT

>low t
>fucks u're mom

post god tier hair of old guys

testosterone > hair

>telling yourself you have high T

this desu famalam

Its not testosterone itself, but DHT sensitivity. This is what you call coping mechanism. You have no idea what causes your hair loss, so you tell yourself that you must be high T to come to terms with the balding

Stress fuck your hormones completly, from sleep hormones (insomnia) to giving you ED
higher test=higher dht which causes hair loss, dht is also a hormone

Do take into account dht is basically a more potent test, its no surprise finasteride along other dht supressors give so many specific side effects (like sexual impotency)

I know all you faggots will be sick of hearing it at this point but getting a buzz cut really does work. I’ve been complicated on how it suits me more than trying to cover up the balding.

Phil Leotardo from Sopranos in his 70s

Yeah best solution. And beard if possible

DHT stands for Dihydrotestosterone. It's synthesised from testosterone. Also I didn't say I was high T, I just said I'd rather have T than hair, i.e. I'd rather lose my hair than take finasteride and lose my T

Look at how far his hair goes over his eyebrows. Wtf

Ok gotcha. You phrased it weirdly since its not necessarily an either/or choice. Some masculine guys keep their hair until the day they die

>how to look like a living meme
everytime I see a young balding dude with a beard I just can't help but smirk because you just KNOW some nu-male told him on Veeky Forums/reddit that he should shave his hair and grow a beard LMFAO

>those digits
>that truth
It is what it is

If I can't stop this shit I'm just going to shave it off + get a hairline tattoo so I don't look like a cueball or horseshoe numale. Not going to even grow a beard

SS+GOMAD

what do you do then if you are balding?

It can be either or. It's mostly just a hormone imbalance so if you are too high or too low you had better be prepared for it. So if you have baldness in the family or are worried about it its probably best to avoid roiding since that accelerates it pretty badly.

tried,but i did too many neck curls/wrestling bridges,literally felt like a neck massage,anything else?

Bad genetics basically. Your hair follicles are sensitive to DHT.

Friendly reminder that fin and minox are literal poison for your skin. Look how Bieber's hair loss fight is going

These are only 3 years apart

Maybe mewing will help

wtf

It’s obvious that Bieber is fapping