You were skinny fat and now you're fit

explain how you did it

>still dyel
>strong

Trying to go straight from skinny-fat to strong... it's difficult senpaitachi. I'm getting stronger but body is still looking like it's staying the same

keto

no other way

I'm looking for first hand testimony, a lot of people like to repeat what they've heard. i want to hear it from someone who actually went there

A lot of burpees before lifting. Do as lot as you can

Does my progress count

bulk up then cut

what a bullshit image

u cant go from skinny fat to strong

>cardio
>before lifting
do you enjoy doing all things the inefficient way?

I was bulky fat, now I am fit but even more bulky. Fucking hell, my family has a body type akin to a frigging brickhouse.

drinking water and working out

you will always look better with 1lbs more muscle

i went suicide cut for 3 months, lost 25lbs, then bulked up

I did
keto was the only thing that made a dent into stomach and ass fat and I'm a cardiofag

there gets to this point where you lose a lot of fat but any more and you just start burning off more muscle than fat and theres like a core remnant of fat that remains on your stomach, ass and sides

keto was the only thing that effected these areas

(im talking years of experience)

keto+45-60 minutes of low intensity cardio (I would keep my HR below 150bpm [max HR is 203])

Is that you? Because fuck that photoshop skill

helped me lose 25lbs, though it was probably the crazy defecit i was in

here's the OG, is the shoop good?
I can absolutely BLOW away normies

The shop is absolute shit, you should spend more time lifting

Bad images. In one you are raised arms and another flexed. Try again.

kek, I'm only 4 months in
normies can't really tell when u show them on ur phone

I don't need to try shit you skinnyfat beta retard low IQ weak dweeb

What the fuck are you doing showing anyone that picture on your phone?

slammin poon

>is the shoop good

no

lmao r u me? I did keto but I also only had between 1000-1500 cal a day. lost 30 pounds

I think the most efficient way is to cut first. But the idea of becoming an even weaker faggot is kinda depressing desu. So i bulked first and then cut.

suicide cut ftw
can't lose muscle on a cut if u don't have any muscle beforehand. That's why skiinyfats and fatties shouldn't bother lifting that much and focus on cardio.
fat

I'm doing this right now and it's fucking working. Sitting at 1300kcal and eating a whole broccoli so I don't get scurvy.

Not the op but holy fuck who cares its obvious he clearly looks better you cunt.

Reminder to lose weight first.
Most skinny-fats don't have the willpower to either lose weight or work out so they'll just end up fatter than before.

By losing weight first you prove you have the willpower.

i was skinny fat starting off. what you want to do is cut at around -300 of your tdee and lift a lot. id suggest a ppl split. all of this assuming youve never really lifted before. youre at the point where youre a newbie so you can get easy noob gains while at a deficit. you'll get a little bit bigger and a lot leaner. ideally cut to about 10-12% bf and bulk fron there.

also
keep in mind your newbie phase will be the only time you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

Shopp is extremely obvious, everyone would have called you out if you hadn't admiitted it in the title

>do proper diet
>do proper lifting

thats it, there is no way you are going above 1800 calories a day with three full meals and a snack in the afternoon. With proper food, 1800 is enough to keep you above 150 grams of protein, so you won't lose muscle.

>He fell for the "bulk" meme

>Calculated TDEE at 2700
>Veeky Forums said to do keto or cut at -300 kcal
>I said fuck this meme advice and cut at 2000 (-700)
>Diet was IIFYM with lots of oats, veggies, bulgur etc but I wouldn't turn down an unplanned beer or pizza, just subtracted the calories from the next day and limited myself to iceberg+tuna or similar
>Went from 100 kg on 29/12 to 83 kg by June
>Started with 5k and stronglifts but abandoned cardio because I am an atrociously lazy faggot
>Then did TM, then stalled terribly, then 531 BBB, stalled again, now Candito LP, back on the gain train
ask whatever else you want

Why SL?

lol i posted the non shoop tho

Because I thought that "5x5" was better than "3x5" because it's more volume. So, it's gotta be better, right?
If I started today with what I know from experience, I'd do Phrak's GSLP. Way better for aesthetics.

I'm honestly thinking more along the line of

>Why do more if the results are pretty much the same?

And looking at SS which is pretty much 3x5, 3x5, 1x5.

Not the guy you replied to but what if you're not a beginner and you've been lifting for 2 years?

>Help me be Veeky Forums anons, please. Been lifting since march
Age 27, 6'2 and weight 200 lb (90kg), Bench 1pl8 ,Squat 2pl8s, DL 2pl8s.
havent noticed changes in my body aside from an increase in my lifts weight/rep range.
Also, am I balding?

>tfw skinny now strong but look in mirror and still look skinny even as everyone around me says i'm big and dad mentions my strength/size to his friends
send help
also i got here by doing SS and sometimes oly off and on over the course of a few years

>I'm honestly thinking more along the line of
>>Why do more if the results are pretty much the same?
Supposedly the extra reps help teach you good form, but the extra 2x5 reps are right after 3x5 reps, which means they are bad quality reps. They won't teach you form and will only injure you faster.
Phrak's GSLP is the best imo. Feeling comfortable? Go all out until you're tired.
>Bench 1pl8 ,Squat 2pl8s, DL 2pl8s.
>havent noticed changes in my body aside from an increase in my lifts weight/rep range.
You haven't really gotten stronger at all with those numbers, it's just the neurological gains Rip talks about in SS.
Expect changes by 1.5/2.25/3/3.75 (which is btw 1/2/3/4 except less oversimplified)
Also, you'd better be finishing EVERY workout with pullups
>am I balding?
Yes, sorry. Welcome to the club.

>before
soyboy estro-skeleton with fat on it
>after
soyboy estro-skeleton with less fat on it

your arm isnt covering them child bearing hips user

>good advice
>no "SS is a meme"
>no "1/2/3/4" parroting
>"finish every workout with pullups"
>brutal honesty
i really like this post

>Expect changes by 1.5/2.25/3/3.75 (which is btw 1/2/3/4 except less oversimplified)
Do you mean years?
>Also, you'd better be finishing EVERY workout with pullups
I can only do 1 pullup, alternatives?

>lifting for 2 years
>skinny fat
lifting what exactly

Chin ups

Get stronger.

>6'
>149lbs
>still have gut and can't see abs
Help

Just add muscle.

you dont have a gut, you dont have abs

How? I can do crunches, sit ups, 2 minutes planks, leg raises...
I tried doing hanging knee raises but I don't have enough grip strength after my workout and I have to stop after 15 reps or less

You do a very lean bulk and maintain the same bf% with plenty more muscle. The first stage is easy, just cut faggot.

squats, deadlift, overhead press will actually put more muscle on your core than any of those ninny exercises you mentioned

Follow a whole-body lifting program. By doing the main compound lifts (squats, bench, all the shit you see talked about in this board) you work your core muscles quite a bit. You will have enough strength in your core to have visible abs, at low body fat, by doing that alone. You will also be able to add things like hanging raises to your routine with the strength you will develop.

Y-you too
>>Expect changes by 1.5/2.25/3/3.75 (which is btw 1/2/3/4 except less oversimplified)
>Do you mean years?
I mean X plates on each side of the bar (80 kg OHP, 110 bench, 140 squat, 170 DL to look like you've stepped foot in the gym)
>>Also, you'd better be finishing EVERY workout with pullups
>I can only do 1 pullup, alternatives?
Assisted pullup machine or lat pulldowns are 95% the same exercise. Also what told, don't be an one trick pony, train both.
You are either a lot more than 150 lbs or a lot less than 6'. 65 kg at 1.83 m is skellington tier. Unless it's the camera.

You need to add overall more muscle. Do a fullbody program and get stronger. You will weigh more and your bodyfat will probably go down however it will take some time for you so be patient.

The problem is that I don't go to the gym, I just do bodyweight

Are you lying about your height? Here's me at 6' 170lbs explain this shit

Even Rippetoe says to do light cardio before you lift.

Dude, you look like me at 5'6" 149lbs. Your bones are made of glass or you are not 6'

I don't have any muscle and I have thin legs

E X P O S E D

good progress kid, keep it up.

Just do it after you lift

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm 184cm, and almost everyone I know is shorter than me, that's a fact
Why would I lie about my height to some yankees I won't ever meet in the deceasedpicking subforum of a Taiwanese cartoon board?

cut hard for 3 months, then lean bulked

you look good buddeh

It's called "a warm up" and it lasts for 5-10 minutes.

It's not a cardio workout, which is what they're talking about.

I'm 67.5 kg and 1.84 m
I was 77 kg two years ago and before that there was a point in which I was 81 kg
Now I have less fat and more muscle but there must be something wrong

Well, it's not ideal, but good body weight compounds still work your core better than isolation work alone. Proper pull/chin ups, push ups, dips - will all do you good.

lift hard and actually stick to it.. all day every day..

I do diamond push ups, sometimes with 10 kgs in a backpack, pull ups and close grip chin ups, planks and crunches
I also started doing biceps curls with a 8 kg dumbell I had

I made the gluons work harder, thus heating up the quarks and atoms from within, creating heat = energy loss from the body.

>that feel when no amount of lifting will stop you from being a wristlet

Do a higher-intensity routine to compensate for any problems with muscle mass or diet. Just look at the Colorado experiment for example

/thread

I'm pretty strong but I still look like shit, genetically I have shit insertions and fat distribution, I know because my brother has a similarly shitty body without training.

What do you guys think about micro-cuts and bulks, bulking 10 pounds and then cutting 10 pounds in succession? Is that gay?

Am I... am I gay?

yea but how big were u? if u were a fat ass, losing that much fat doesnt really impress anyone. if u went from 200 to 170 on keto then sure let me hear it.

>same fag as

>Your post are great, thank you for the advice

Should I cut to lose the gut and ass then clean bulk, or start bulking now with a 3500 + calorie diet each day? Around how long will it take from this point forward to reach that goal of 1/2/3/4? I lift 5 days a week.

I'm all about it, but cut fast and bulk slow so they're not really micro bulks since 10 lbs takes 5 months. It's my understanding that cutting for a long time wreaks havoc on your test production.

>10 lbs takes 5 months

Are we gay for doing this though?

How is that gay

Went from skinnyfat (with at least some muscle mass for a dyel due to genetics I guess) to fairly thicc in the last 10 months. Basically just did a shitty bulk and SL5x5 for about 5 months, then ICF (before any idiots give me shit, ICF is basically SL with assecories) and upped my bulking game, still ate like shit though. Now Iā€™m doing a PPL with a more strict bulking diet.
Went from 6ā€™2ā€ ~170 to ~200 with what appears to be minimal bf% gain. Feelsgoodman, been getting hella mires recently

Yeah, I'm focusing on doing strength training and cardio while maintaining a mild caloric deficit. I'd been losing 2lbs/week for a few weeks, but these last few weeks it's tapered off so I'm going to try somewhat more restriction and somewhat more exercise, assuming my joints can handle it.

Well, I'm interested in what happens if you have a mild caloric surplus the night after you lift, then take a day off the next day to recover and also have a large caloric deficit that day. Like bulking and cutting in a 48 hour period.

Pics?

>right to left
Fucking weeb.

I don't know if this counts, but I got recent gains + fat loss in like 3 months

Decent*

That's how you bulk properly when you're an intermediate dipshit

Of course it is.

>no legs
Why do people do this?

vitamin d

then you shouldnt be skinny fat, yoy should have atleast some gains. in which case cut. if you have no gains you fucked yourself over and should bulk until you have some gains and then cut.

Try to always work until failure. If you can add weight using backpacks an other home equipment, that's great: try making regular progress. And make sure to eat enough.

i rode my bike a lot