twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>starts thread
>posts one picture
>mfw

>fat kid made to represent fictional fat kid is newsworthy
cant we nuke the UK already?

>women only want equality and genderswapping roles when they feel like it

yeah, that's actual equality bitch

Based Julius. I want to believe that one day I’ll have enough money to set up an underground fat camp where I kidnap obeasts from the street and force them to love eat and exercise there. Every morning they stand in front of the exit in a scale That controls the lock and it won’t open until they are the weight they are supposed to be.

i don't get any of this...wtf? context please

As a britbong, yes, it's the last option.

Isnt this from Bongland? If you have a tax payer funded healthcare system like the NHS, I would definitely argue you have a moral obligation to stay as healthy as possible.

Australia

what a whiny bitch. when I was in 3rd grade the boys asked me to play the monster in the play because I was the weird fat chick, and then they asked the 2 "cute" girls to be the scared victims. I didn't throw a hissy fit and cry that they saw me as the monster, and not as a cute little helpless girl needing to be saved- I went on and played the monster because I wanted to have friends and be social. although frankly that didn't work and they still teased me mercilessly. but jesus fuck christ these kids now a days have such thin skin, how can they expect to survive the real world? The only reason I'm fit today is because kids and my family would tease me about being a fatass

I think you're reaching a bit for that bitter female hate there, user. keep it on topic, this is about fatties, not sex

why dont you do really do something about it and look to set up a real camp where parents and kids can come to get properly educated and learn how to take care of themselves? you'll only further polarize them into their fattycakes ways if you talk about kidnapping them and shit. sounds more like you have some personal issues to work through vs. actually helping the world

Kek

>Stand with one foot off scale
>Walk out

Does anyone have the gif where they bathe James?

gotta eat big to get big C'MON

She's a big girl.
>when she bends over

She should have been cast as the girl when she turns into a blueberry

How do they even dress?
I understand flabby clothes they simply pull over them, but tight shit like those pants must be a disgusting thing to do.

How is she standing

getcho boberry watching fat fantasizing ass away im trynna nofap

>every black man's fantasy

>That lack of difficulty moving
If you stripped that fat from her she could probably squat 4pl8

I dont understand the first one. "Nah, I like myself."

Its because you care about yourself and your health that you do those things...

I bet she'd slob on your knob, like corn on the cob.

French onion is my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LeISIaaXOBc

Why does her face look like Jody from Shameless?

Gosh lads, I know that these people think, feel, have aspirations, family, etc, but I'm almost incapable of registering them as human as opposed to some creature whose only objective is eating more than real humans

They genuinely represent physical corruption. You can look at someone with weird body mods as being odd or socially off-putting, but at least there was some effort applied there. There was some meaning or purpose involved in the course of events that led to that path. Even a person with a cock tattooed on their forehead likely did it for a reason. They accept that they have to live with the consequences for having had a cock tattooed on their forehead.

These people... they just eat. They eat. And eat. And eat. They have no restraint. They actively refuse introspection for the most part. They justify their increasing bulk however they can. They delude themselves. They project. They blame. They make appeals against logic and reason and fling themselves down the hole. Some of them even have the gall to consider themselves the new standard or some ideal.

People joke about Nurgle in 40K, but this is what Nurgle worship would look like. The physical embodiment of entropy and decay.

i remember in my primary school, the only fat kid, called paddy, took the role of augustus in charlie and the chocolate factory. he was a well-liked lad and it was all in good humour

thanks for reading

shameful to see kids bullied for their weight but they better fucking lose it.

It's the responsibility of the parents to establish the concepts of restraint and moderation. It's a hard-taught lesson if someone needs to learn it themself.

At least Nurgle worshipers can run around and shit.

He's just taking after the "prophet"

this is ok, you can feel the pure insecurity of all those people, they are so pathetic it cannot even trigger you

in lot of countries it still isn't that bad, I am 28 and I have never seen anyone fatter than the one on left, only on internet/tv

I was tempted to say Slaanesh, but Slaanesh worshippers tend to have standards.

I think I'd say Slaanesh into Nurgle, but the Inquisition would take care of them due to the inability to hide or be visibly ignored.

And I have seen someone as fat as that "fat man" only once. I was 5 or 6, went to shop with mother and there was such fat guy in brown suit across the street, I was like wtf he looks like we are in some cartoon

I don't ever see in Japan unless the person are sumo

No time to get fat when you're working yourself to death to be honest

>implying fatties have the sort of motor control that would allow this
>implying you wouldn't have armed guards to protect against this and summarily execute offenders

japan penalizes companies that fail to keep their employees fit, thats why they have those exercise sessions where they go "ichi ni san shi"

Ronnie has the right idea!

echo-news.co.uk/news/15614535.Barmaid_Jade_lost_job____for_being_too_fat___/

Saw these today

I'm fat, and I dont like being fat.

I do minimum half an hour excercise a day, crosstrianer on highish intensity, and various other muscle strenghtening exercises.

I also go kickbxoing twice a week, primarily focussed on fitness, both for an hour and a half sessions.

I try to eat healthy, sticking to greens as much as I can, not snacking between meals and not drinking too much sweet and fizzy drinks.

I'm 5"6 and weigh like 13 stone.

Please, help.

How long have you been dieting?

>I try to eat healthy
This is the important part. Th exercise is good but not what's really important. All you have to do is consume less calories and you will lose weight. Just keep meticulous track of your calories and eat less than your output.

>go to tumblr
>search for "thin" or another similar term
>get this

The memes write themselves sometimes tbqhfam

3 months on and off, the last month constantly, Ive lost maybe 5kg at most.

alright, Ill try to keep a stronger eye on it. Is there nay recommended number of calories to stay under?

another note, how much better is a standing desk for you? I sit most of the day to be brutally honest, and I understand that sitting around is awful for your wieght, but an standing desk is something that I cant afford out and out

What is your current height / weight?

At least you're making progress. As the other guy said, diet is probably most improtant in weight loss. Stick with the exercise, but make sure you eat fewer calories than your body uses in a day.

If you use a tdee calculator to find your total daily energy expenditure, that's about how many calories you need in a day. I see a lot of people recommend eating 500 less than that daily

>I try to eat healthy

Try harder, you braphog.

5"6ish, a little more a little less, I struggle to measure my own height. Just reweighed myself, im at 86kg.

I sometimes look at myself in the mirror and actually want to die

>"Everything okay?"

Are you a girl?

That's not even that bad really. Stick to 1500 calories per day and stay active and you will lose weight pretty quickly.

nah unfortunately, a guy.

It takes some extra effort but using a food tracker helps for me. You might want to use a calorie calculator as your body changes because your activity level and height/weight will make it more or less than the 2000 calorie average

Okay but this is genuinely good

Underweightness is a far bigger societal issue that obesity

Read the sticky. You need to eat at a choloric deficit. Read the sticky to find out how to do that.

You can eat clean at a caloric surplus or a deficit. Never give up.

Please explain

I assume that you don't get any warning if you type in "fat"

Nope

This is what fatties honestly believe

source?

>pic related
>not realizing the fucking point of augustus gloop is that he's a greedy fat slob and this was his downfall

C'Mon, Lets Get BIG!!!

i want to toss acid into the face of whoever made this

About 3000 people in the US die of maluntrition every year. 300,000 die of obesity-related illnesses. All of them by choice.

That's retarded. It's like saying people who commit suicide do it out of choice

youtu.be/MZiG0MuSOQU

Veeky Forums's new waifu

But they do...

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK LMFAO AHHIAOHIAHOAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHA

It's the mom's fault that her daughter has to go through all this. The girl's body is ruined forever, letting your child be obese is child abuse.

this is just depressing

top girl is not good looking with abs though. 6 pack on women legit doesn't look attractive

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Veeky Forums women are bar far the hottest and would breed the healthiest kids

THICC

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

I didn't initially understand how a man could get that pathetic, and then I saw it was from /r9k/