Quick! You wake up tomorrow with your perfect body, the one you dream about. You have now officially made it

Quick! You wake up tomorrow with your perfect body, the one you dream about. You have now officially made it.

What do you do?

Kill myself

Get placed in the lightweight division when I really should be in heavyweights division and start wiping the floor with skellys

free my brothers from the pit

I don't know, I didn't think I'd get this far...

Keep working and get better

I go to the gym and lift

This.

Travel through time and space in my TARDIS being a right bastard.

The perfect body purely aesthetically, or with intended functionality as well? If so I'm going to be a world class athlete. If not... Well time to get youtube/instagram famous and get rich by just posing in front of the camera and giving standard fitness advice.

sssauce?

Become a male stripper and have old hags who can't get anything better than their fat balding husbands, and brides on their bachelorette nights drool over me

also sauce on the pic pls

/thread

Finally go up to the girl I like and ask her out

Please tell me she has a dick

Start dressing better

go back to sleep

If perfect body includes F A C E I'd go on a man whoring binge

Get a suit of armor, preferably with modern metals, get a underlayor of kevlar to stop at least pistol rounds. Get a giant as fuck sword. And just go on a rampage somewhere. Not even politically motivated...well I would probably get in a van and drive to Constantinople. Get crusader emblems and then walk the streets demanding that they give it back.

C--c-c-can I be your squire crusader-user?

AN HERO

>she has a dick
>she
>a dick

Just ain't how it works.

Be a real human bean

Hit the gym so I can get even bigger

Become chad

I'd like to join in with this

Well I am getting to that goal anyhow, not sure if I will do it any day now but to wear a suit of armor and to carry a heavy ass sword, probably involved a lot of the 1/2/3/4 routine. From the squats that target the legs, which will help to carry that armor, to the upper body which will help to swing that sword.

I am seriously considering of doing this, going from europe into turkey, then going to Constantinople and just being this retarded person.

Still, would take like 5 years at least and I may want to try hema eventually to be actually lethal if I can get away with it lol.

Go to the gym and redefine perfection

Sauce

Be happy for about a week , then get used to seeing myself all the time and start finding non existant flaws in my new perfect body that my mind believes are real. Keep on grinding and be forever unsatisfied with how I look

Jej

Become a ring girl, give up school to become a stripper on the side

This is what I planned anyways

Go to the beach shirtless and pull qt Russian woman
Wall around shirtless on hot days
Shirtless stuff

tits or gtfo

Get a tan to augment my sickening aesthetics

I'd have to deal with the consequences of being treated the way attractive women are and basically never post my body in /cbt/ again

Be weirded out by thirsty orbiters when I still have my male nerd upbringing.

Probably turn into one of those patreon cosplay thots

Still be hated by SJWs for being insufficiently woke and presenting myself like they do

Be happy that I can have kids and give birth, but very unhappy that I probably don't have the qualifications or resources to raise them, and it'd probably be irresponsible for people like me to be reproducing anyway.

no u

go to the gym, I'm not skipping chest and tris.

Fucking cry because I have no clue how to maintain this body since I didn't work for it.
Try to fuck as much as I can while I watch my gains disappear because of sex cardio.

i camwhore on instagram maybe facebook

t. autist

A-user, I....

g4p

Whore myself out of poverty

Oooo sorry your face is still ugly

Go buy clothes

buy new clothes
maintain my body
avoid the vaginal jew
finish my PhD
die alone
use all the money I've saved to build a huge, obnoxious tombstone.

go on grindr and get railed
buy more chick clothing

ahhh the true natty who will wield Swolnir

Mirror myself all day

Go medal in olympic weightlifting.

I came here just to post this
>fpbp

I have the perfect body. It is simply untrained.

Wake up, shower, dress, and commute to work.

The hero we all need but only few deserve

You want to be a stripper and you can't even show your tits? Not gonna make it.

a true hero

Nothing new really. The body is the manafestation of effort and nutrients. I wouldn't mind, but the body doesn't change who you are as a person, only how you are perceved by others.

fat acceptance is over nerd.
Time to work it

Test my 1rms
Then talk to that qt and ask what she's doing tonight

Eat right, exercise regularly, not fuck it up this time.

>Monster genetics
>Body of a warrior
>Gosling tier face
>Even lifting for 6 years, know that this will never be me
Fucking hell

Probably continue to live my life normally, but with somewhat improved confidence. I'm in good enough shape now that my confidence isn't really bad anyway.

is it worth the ban though

please sauce

yep

Immedetly start nude posing for artists to use as a reference

Belle Delphine is her name, thank me later

Order a marble statue of myself.

Please be in London

Go to the gym and work on my biceps a little more

get to a restaurant and eat like crazy.
Keep on eating greasy stuff all i want while knowing how to burn the fat.

i can't do the same with a huge stomach not knowing when to stop

He lifted for 20 years fucking scrub. Try that before assuming shit

A-any NSFW?

Jerk off to myself in the mirror

if this isnt your answer, youre not gonna make it

Freak out and think about all teh things I will have to do to maintain this new body. I might need to clean up my diet even more and hit the gym a few more times. Hell I dont even know if this new body can be maintained as a natty so I might need to think about low doses of test. also I need to hit the gym.

Panic because I have a great physique to lose now instead of an average one that I can rebuild in a relatively short time.

fuck off reddit

I fuck with you heavily.

there's no chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits