Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14267425
youtube.com/watch?v=x6zEI5VnUis
youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E
instagram.com/p/Baw6-AdDozP
instagram.com/p/BaesvP2Dz4U
instagram.com/p/BaiR5Xxjf41/?taken-by=kermit.hancooooot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone fill out the PLG salary survey!

strawpoll.me/14267425
strawpoll.me/14267425
strawpoll.me/14267425
strawpoll.me/14267425

nth for fixing whats broken

if you want to focus GMs on the back and take the legs out then do them seated, you can round your thoracic at the bottom to get a great mid and upper back pump alongside the lumbar work

id add in upper back work on bench days, your back stabilises your upper body on the bench

at the end of every session do upper back work?
i dont get whats so hard to understand

i have a large lever and a large prong, the prong is far too big so size down one

dont do them above the knee as a deadlift assistance, do them for back, if you want it to add to your deadlift then below the knee

>So size down one
It's a prong, so like an inch shorter than my waist for center?

Cheers man I'll add some more back work, ever since I started doing shitloads of rows my back has rarely failed me during DLs and i'm feeling much more stable during Squats and bench.
I agree with the other user, best trip lad.

id say 2 or three, youll want it tight

large prong for my belt the waist measurement is 38inch, i should have got medium which is 34inch

so go a size down

or get a lever they are far better

youtube.com/watch?v=x6zEI5VnUis

can i reach this natty, consideringn i have good deadlift leverages

>40cm arms

can you?
yes theres no reason why not

will you?
if you have to ask then your mentality probably isnt right to be able to

delete this

frogs gonna outlift eric soon so yeah its possible natty

those are some short arms, what's your height?

>frog
>natty
he literally admitted to roiding you retard.

4'2

code?

>at the end of every session do upper back work?
>i dont get whats so hard to understand
but muh progressive overload and fatigue management

p-projections

>he literally admitted to roiding you retard.
[CITATION NEEDED]

tfw 80cm arms

>tfw finally figured out how to not deadlift like a retard
I think I might make it after all brehs

>tfw I still haven't

there's literally no way i can get into proper position when conventional, just no way

dude i literally just came to that video whoa

>he is not on nofap
ngmi

>fatigue management

do you cut year round and sleep 2 hours a night?

open wide here comes the aeroplane

i do a vertical and horizontal pull each session which is 4x a week, ive not noticed any negatives

this isnt max effort work its light for a lot of reps

if you cant recover from light weights id look at your recovery not your training, eat and sleep thats how you recover from training not by doing less training

if you want to ease your way into it id do

day 1 vertical pull a
day 2 horizontal pull a
day 3 vertical & horizontal pull b
day 4 vertical pull c
day 5 horizontal pull c

that could look something like
day 1 shrugs 1-2x50
day 2 bent over rows 2x20
day 3 t bar rows rows 2x20 chin ups 3xf
day 4 high rack pull 5x5
day 5 meadow rows 2x20

eventually youd wana do a horizontal and a veritcal every session

For me it was finding the right starting position, I had been sitting too low. Also wasnt keeping my upper back tight enough.

VIDEO
I
D
E
O

Does this not have any negative effect on your DL since your lats will be tired? e.g I Squat and bench on Mon and DL on tuesday

dont have one
but when following the SS setup my back is so horizontal that it even looks like my upper back is tilting downwards below my hips

wow that was hard to fix

it will make your back bigger and stronger which makes your deadlift go up, it wont affect anything unless you pay no attention to your recovery

stop thinking in terms of individual sessions, think long term, i dont ever think about next week or thr week after, i worry where my strength is going to be at the end of the 12 weeks, implement thing that are going to add to your total not just your next training session

i work on where i am weak so sometimes the weights are really low, which means when i get them high its only going to be beneficial

i can bench 180 but i can only incline 110 for 3x5
i can deadlift over 300 but i could barely get 3x8 with 160 on sumo today

and suddenly it becomes a squat

some lighter pump stuff specifically on that day to start with and you'd be gucci. get conditioned and you'll recover from heavier and heavier shit

maybe dont follow the ss setup

i hate form and technique guides because they never take different body shapes and sizes and limb lengths into account, find YOUR ideal position instead of trying to use someone elses

this

youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E

ah the good ole cut your femurs in half move. I could give you advice but your stick figure can't really convey all necessary details. Post actual video or photo and you could get tips. An alternative setup I think is pretty alright and I hear people think is pretty alright is to star with a hip hinge and lower yourself to the bar like a RDL, grab the bar and pull yourself to it. Chest up. I feel like this sets my hips lower than Rip's 5step setup, while achieving a tighter start.

i am doing that
i am using a semi sumo stance, it seems to work somewhat well

when doing sumo i am much weaker, but conventional is out of the question even if i can muscle my way through bigger loads because i am retarded and cant do it right and i dont wanna snap my shit up

>open wide here comes the aeroplane
lmao

what percentage of y'alls bench can you close grip? just found out my close grip is ass which is exciting because it means it's something that needs pushing

LONDON

Cheers makes sense I suppose will start adding it.

Next time you go take a video, I tried to force the SS set up method for two full years and all that resulted was me getting a slipped disc.
Posted a vid here and fat retard told me to hip hinge down to the bar already set up rather than set up after you grip and literally my DL form was fixed.

tl;dr take vid.

im male tho

>hips below knees

dont use semi sumo all it does it make you look like a cunt that watches too many youtube videos

who gives a fuck

only acceptable lifting youtuber to enjoy is clarence

papicandito too

you seem pretty insecure there manly man

And bugenhagen

*leans into mic*
WRONG

If it's anri it's gotta be an old one.

What's wrong with that? I deadlift like this and it's really comfy.

You're doing a 2 motion diddly.

>The only acceptable lifting youtuber to enjoy is a roiding liar

He didn't say frog.

Tricking

frogs natty

instagram.com/p/Baw6-AdDozP
>""""""""""""squats"""""""""""" make you uglier
Totally didnt mean roids right
instagram.com/p/BaesvP2Dz4U
>used to be additcted to crack
Yeah guys totally not implying I'm roiding

Don't even care if he roids the fact that he is a nobody outside of youtube makes it worse imo.

instagram.com/p/BaiR5Xxjf41/?taken-by=kermit.hancooooot

fugg those shoulders

why does he look like shit if he roids then?

@garagebro
One more question do you use the maxes for dynamic effort days with or without a belt?

maxes??

dynamic day is without
max effort day is with

Now that's what I call reach

Why do you have a video saved of another man fondling a woman?

kdmi-021

I mean the lifts you take percentages of for dynamic days.

>another man
>implying that's not me
bet you got hard tiny dick

Do you guys think frog will kill himself once he gets popped for roiding on some meet?

The actress is 1.68m tall. The dude is like a head shorter. Are you some sort of manlet avatar?

hes probably gonna kill himself one day anyway
they'll find him hanging from his squat rack with serbian remove kebab hiphop in the background

i used maxes with belt

try it with belted maxes but if you feel the weight isnt moving fast enough on the concentric then lower it

thanks

where is the oly lifting general

taking turns on your mom's SNATCH
LMAO

Nice blog, leaf

From experience belt barely adds to my max so I doubt it's gonna matter that much.

I've got a few weeks of disrupted training coming up so thought i would do some yolo volume

What % do you think is doable for 10x10 squats? I want to try 2 plate with is about 52.5% for me

I bet I could do 2 pl8s 10x10 and I squat like 160kgs

Why not just train sensibly and spend your remaining free time doing other hobbies, or slamming some pussy?

i can do 10x10 paused with 2pl8 and my max was 150kg last time i tried

posted in the old thread

Here's the repost

oooooh damn I am currently ploppin out some squishy watery like Norman khan into the toilet

This is almost DIRREAHA folks

Man and it almost SMELLS like DIRREAHA

Scratch that

The Norman khan is giving the distinct DIRREAHA odour that's for sure

That is one stinky smelly sweaty Norman khan

Ops here comes the next one!

BRRRRPPPFT SPLAAAAAAT

almost as squishy and watery as the first batch

Wee man this Norman khan is a strong contrast from what we had earlier this morning

Till next time gents

i doubt i could do 10x10 with 2 plate, and thats about 40%

i usually do 20 rep sets with 50% and thats hard enough

>reposting
embarrassing

I squat 160 and can do 10s with 100 easily. Not sure I could manage 10 sets, I'd probably tap out at around 4-5 sets in.

how frequently do you guys norman khan? i'm at 3600 calories at the moment and i'm lucky if i get a norman khan every two days. i eat like 8 fruit and veg servings a day what the fuck

Rip advises to arch lower back significantly however Chris Duffin says that even lordosis is not spinal protective and it is destabilizing the core. How the fuck am i supposed to squat now?

>projecting this hard

>trying to defend shameful repost instead of deleting
absolutely disgusting

id listen to the one who has squatted and deadlifted over 800lbs, teaches spinal stability and works a lot with dr stuart mcgill who is the worlds leading expert on the human spine

rafaello?

>How the fuck am i supposed to squat now?
brace your core(listen to duffman)

I don't recall rippetoe ever teaching anything but neutral. That is, not arched.

No I just saved the webms he made.

>Rip advises to arch lower back in squat
I seriously doubt that.

I'm moving and have lots of stuff to do for 3 weeks or so just want to have some fun for a bit. Just finished a training cycle so no point starting a new one now

Interesting range of responses here. I'll give it a go and see. Later in the week I'll see how many fahives at 140 I can do.

>don’t lift or do anything for a week/week and a half

>about to squat today
>knee pain
>warm up like normal
>still there

what the fuck is this how do I hve knee pain from doing nothing

i always get achey when i haven't trained, it's pretty common

no fucking idea why though