Be me

>be me
>be at cinema
>some girls next to me
>I still get fucking nervous about talking to them
>ask their number after a little chat
>get rejected

I got it, I know it and I accept it, I have to change. I cannot live longer with such a burden (22 yo kissless virgin, 1.83 x 85 or more kg)

Is there anything to do? Please, anything.
I just don't want to be alone anymore, I just don't.

Please, help me, please.
I don't want to live a single day more in this agony.

Talk to uglier women.

I fucking can't, I know they (rightly) will judge me for the fat fuck I am

I have read the sticky, every part of it, I just need your help.

She senses you’re still doing SS/SL. Once you get into more advanced lifts they’ll come running

>cinema
>talking

kys

just reading is not enough I'm afraid, you have to exercise/eat less

I fucking know.
I have been lurking Veeky Forums for a while, but I never thought I would ask something here.

Now the day has come.
I do not want to live like this anymore. It hurts.

Work on yourself brah no one wants to date someone who's only positive trait is "they want to be in a relationship"
I avoid girls like that like the plague. When I used tinder if a girl gave me their number in less than a week of matching I'd stop talking to them because it always ends in them being attached and crazy.

You've done well to talk to random girls in a cinema that's a ballsy move dude. Can't imagine you'd get many replies to this thread because you've already gone past every virgins advice on this cat trading forum of "just put yourself out there bro"
But seriously you need to work on yourself. We all do. Forever.

The best way I can put it is will a girl wanna date a guy who's keen to be a couple? Or a guy who's keen to be great?
The second option, because a guy who's keen to be in a couple is that and nothing more.

It's like saying "I'm a nice guy/girl" as if it's a perk. Everyone is fucking nice, you May as well say "I'm nice, and most days I like to breathe fresh air"

Every girl I date I tell them "this is where I want to be and I'm not gonna stop until I get there. These are my goals and this is the plan. You're more than welcome to come but if you stop me or slow me down we're done"

In person it's less autistic and not something I say on the first date but fuck hey it makes them keen as a bean to get involved. I'm still single because I think they take it as a challenge to show that they can change me, dunno.
Either way. Bitches love a man with self respect, self discipline and drive and goals.
Be your own fucking hero user, you're a good cunt and you'll make It. Maybe this quote will help

"When you grow up you better have a life plan, other wise you're become a part of someone else's life plan. And do you know what they have planned for you?
Absolutely fuck all"

Stop eating so much. Go for a walk.

I am eager to work out, thanks user.

Is there anything fucking basilar I need to do? I have a dumbbell in my drawer, should I start doing some sets of it?

I am a theatre screenplayer, but I feel rejected just because one simple thing: I reject myself and ALWAYS saying "it's no use doing this, because it won't be useful at all and it won't change anything"

Well, I want to change that shit. I FUCKING DO NOT WANT THIS HAPPENING TO ME ANYMORE.

I WANT TO DO SOMETHING MORE.

And that's where I wanted to get Veeky Forums

I just need you.

type "rsdmax" in youtube.

>the fat fuck i am
You should fix this first... Pick a lifting routine and eat at a caloric deficit. Stick to these two things religiously until you look and feel better

>ask their number after a little chat
>get rejected

Your response should be a laugh/smirk couple with "it's probably for the best anyway"

If they were really just rejecting you, it will show people around you that you're not embarrassed, and therefor nobody cares that you got rejected. (self amusement, you'll learn about it with rsdmax)

Or they weren't really rejecting you, it was just a "shittest" (watch rsdmax).. Which is basically just them testing you to see how needy or cool you are. If you accept the rejection and look awkward, then they are glad they rejected you. If you start getting desperate to convince them or ask why, they are glad they rejected you. If it seems like you don't care and take self amusement from the situation, it shows.. well i'll leave that for you to learn about on youtube like I said. But yeah. Either way, even if you are just being rejected, it will help you cope with rejection and thus take away your fear of it, which allows you to appear cooler in future approach attemps
I went to one of the dudes coaching session a few years ago when he came to Europe. He knows his shit and I can confirm his methods make you feel very good about yourself

>I have a dumbbell in my drawer, should I start doing some sets of it?

No, you should go to the gym instead... There is a reason beginner routines are so popular. It's because they produce results for everyone. Skinny people, Fat people, Normal people.. everyone.

Trust me. I know it's hard to understand for someone who has no experience in lifting or fitness.. But it's just how it is...

You're a theatre screenplayer and even if I logically think certain things should work if I tried to do it.. you would just know better and tell me to use the tried and tested methods. You just know what works and what does't and a noobie like me isn't going to really see why even if I read about it until I just do the things the correct way for myself... Same goes with this (sorry I'm rambling because of the gin)

I'll be honest mate I have no idea what a basilar is.
Just begin working out in any way. Google "basic X beginner routine"
Replace X with your goal though, for example
"Basic strength" or
"Basic bodybuilding" or
"Basic cutting"
Doesn't matter where you start man just get the ball rolling. Fitness can be a lifelong journey if you want to get to the top so the first 3 to 6 months really doesn't matter, unlike what most people here think. The key is making a start. You can fine tune and get complicated later once your noob gains are gone.

The second thing sounds like you have a poor mental state and you commit yourself to the rejection before it happens.
Invest some time into personal development speakers on YouTube. Not people talking about "approaching girls and getting confidence bro"
But the speakers who talk about being better for yourself. People like Tony Robbins help you get a grip on your mental game like nothing else.
People like Gary Vee help you to learn to start on your goals and shit. He's entrepreneur focused, but everything they teach is applicable to every aspect of life. That's why I like them over cunts like PUA's and shit.
Alan Watts and Charles Bukowski also have some good stuff that really make you think.
Get on the mental gains brother you're in a good place already for wanting to make a change so badly.
Change comes when the pain of change is less painful than the pain or staying the same.
You've gotten off the couch and taken a step forward. What happens from here on will change your life forever. Keep the ball rolling

Just practice making small talk for now.

You can move on to flirting and getting numbers later. Don't worry. Progress happens fast.

Thing is, I write things for cinema, hell, I even have a fucking show now in December here in Italy, I am working out for everything in my world

Thing is: I am not satisfied at all of what I am. I want to change myself.

Kek

>It's probably for the best anyway

Ahahah

Look, women don't go to the cinema to search for boyfriends.
Bars, online dating sites, dates set up by their friends are the way you get to them. Just chatting them up on the street or in normal day to day circumstances is REALLY not something you should pursue as a beginner. It requires balls that you don't have.
Get your weight problem fixed too.

maybe wait till the movie finishes rather than talking during it m88

Where did the wojak in OP's pic come from? Is it a reference to something?
I've seen these around for so long now and I can't find anything on them.

I don't see a problem with any of this? Keep writing for the cinema and change yourself if you're not satisfied. Have a crack and figure it out as you go

It's what wojak looks like after going to Veeky Forums and being convinced to pour his life savings into random cryptocurrencies that crash within the same week

Workout but don't obsess over it.
Work.
Find the one cool thing that you like and pursue it.
Develop a sense of style (by observing art and pop culture with a critical eye).
Get on tinder.
Fuck women.

what if i dont have a life plan?

right now I'm just working my average job, which I'm not that crazy about. hope to get promoted next year, and that's it really

>Find the one cool thing that you like and pursue it.
got any examples?

i dont like anything tbqh

>fat fuck

You now know your issue. Youre lucky that its this simple.

Eat better.
Go to gym.
Make more friends.

Women don't just want to have a boyfriend.

They want to be involved in a mans life.

If you don't know where your life is going or even where you want it to go, why would a girl be drawn to be a part of it?

none of my plans are any good though

>tinder

fag, all of you

Did you knew that tinder IS facebook and that they catalog, own and use everything you do with it ?

Do you realise they even compute an attractiveness score based on your matches ?
They then use that "note" they gave you to select the degree of atractiveness of the girls that pop on your screen...

Basically they datamine and record the shit about everything that happen and own it for ever and also have the nerve to "orientate" you with people their algorithm think have the same level of attractiveness you do..

Ugly and unsuccessful ? don't worry the jewish overlords bot will match you with your own kind.

Srs even as a chad i can't even comprehend how someone could use a dating service of any kind..

fag, all of you

You can literally pick up a girl any-fucking-where with the magic word "hello"

>derp got rejected

Then you did wrong, try again, fail and learn etc

>help me

move on