plz link to article

0 % cause I’m brown

Every time I see this thread, I always reply

>implying I don’t want to die

Now fuck off Dr. Goldberg

how often will this get posted here?

(((Murray)))

Every. Single. Time

If it's not at least an intervention study, it's probably bullshit.

S-stop exercising g-goyim. I have very little faith in scientific studies after learning about rampant unethical practices in academia.

Every day for the next 8 years

> implying emily knows how male bodies work

To be fair it's just jewish media extrapolating from shoddy science. In the article they even quote one of the docs in the study saying that they didn't really draw any useful conclusions from the study and that they need to look further into it and also that he doesn't advise anybody stop regular exercise.

However, most science these days is funded by big money, so most of it is questionable at best.

0% risk since I'm a slav

Scientists also found that leaving the house can kill me, just as staying at home does, so I guess, in the end, it doesn't even matter.

oh come on now user, this is getting silly isnt it

t.Dr Tyrone

we were all doomed from the start

i'd rather die young than be a dyel

The jews arent even trying to hide the agenda anymore now are they

Yeah, no shit if i run until my heart stops i'm gonna die, this isn't really breaking news

It's like saying eating too much can make you get fat...woah really dog?!

Next your going to tell me that meat production and consumption is unsafe, unsustainable, and that i need to stop immediately if I ever want to get hooge

time to start working out more

0 risk if im subhuman from third world

Ha-ha I'm a slav and therefore half-mongoloid, suck it snowflakes.

this is so fucking stupid. before the modern age the vast majority of men worked very hard everyday - our bodies are made to be able to sustain a very hard living every day.
Also i thought holding the view of differences in race was racists, ah well its white men so i guess that is not the case. I wonder (((who))) wrote this article

I'm here for a good time not a long time

And people died at an average age of 50 or younger.

Im blaq

Poor argument. The human body is made to live about 40-50 years on average then die from some mouth related disease. It's only from the advancement of science and medicine that we live so long now. Look up life expectancy by year and be astonished what it was just 100 years ago in America. People are fatter than ever yet our life expectancy is longer than ever. Really activates the old almonds, doesn't it?

I agree this article is probably flawed, and I'm not saying fat is healthy. I'm just saying humans are garbage and we aren't made to be supermen everyday.

that's right goy! don't bother lifting becasue you'll die! Let Jamal lift so he can have white women. All you're supposed to do in life is to pay taxes and raise Jamal's bastards.

i'd probably die faster if i didnt workout
western diet scottish arteries

Not true user, generally speaking if you survived childhood you would live to your 60s or 70s. The average lifespan of 30-50 historically was brought down by high infant/young child mortality

Do a bit more research into that because that is not true. Living into your 60's or 70's was not normal at all in comparison to the rest of human history, even with infant mortality factored out. Look up a dozen historical figures from hundreds of years ago and tell me they lived into ther 60's/70's.

This really isn't even an argument. As we go further into the future, people live to be older and older - are you really going to deny that? So it stands to reason that if people in the future live longer, then people in the past lived shorter. Pretty simple logic that's already been proven. Not sure how you are really trying to argue this.

Not him but we really aught to not live into our 70s because we will be senile, useless cripples collecting welfare.

Heres 4 historical figures right now. Yeah, sometimes people lived to be older but that's like someone living to their 90's/100's today. It happens but it's rare. Certainly not a "general" thing like you claimed. And these are famous people who were affluent much of their lives, didn't even break their backs in the fields, and had money to get healthcare when something was wrong. Imagine how much faster the unknown peasants died.

That's why you keep your brain and body active, stupid

Meditation builds gray matter, physical activity builds muscle matter, eating good keeps your body good

It's funny, bullshit and politicized all in one. It's a top shitpost and I don't see it leaving this board for a while.
One of the researchers names was Jamal for fuck sake.

But Jamal is the one saying people should keep working out and that there's no proof that working out will actually lead to bad health.

>Yes goy, be a lazy couch potato! Don't you know exercise can kill you?

>tfw peasant Scottish ancestors lived till 90+
Anyone else proud to be Scottish?

>tfw peasant Scottish ancestors lived till 90+ In the 1800s

They're not even hiding it anymore

If swimming 2.5+ hours a day keeps me from relapsing back into a hedonist searching for drugs and sex, then fine. I'm happy to die younger

Read shackletons diary, holy shit he was based. Saved the lives of almost all his crew against all odds by making an uncharted and extremely dangerous trek across some sub arctic wasteland after spending months at sea crawling on jagged rocks and bailing out his makeshift vessel on some of the most dangerous seas known to man.

>Mozart
>implying I'm dead yet
You got me confused with that other rich piano-man.
Gotta compose young to perform big, right babe?

Are we gonna die or what?