How do I attract a woman that is highly successful financially and good looking at the same time?

How do I attract a woman that is highly successful financially and good looking at the same time?

be highly successful financially and good looking

being succesfull, good looking yourself.

Stop posting an this board, stop going here, work. Be smart, you know how to live, just do it. Stop posting here, stop reading this crap, but work.

work, work-out, get enough sleep, dont drink and do drugs for a while.

Build a life that you yourself find worthy living. At the end, when you are 80 and dying you should look at your life and think; heck yeah, i'll go for that ride again! Try to live that life.

Also you are a huge faggot.

LOOKS
STATUS
MONEY

>highly successful financially
why do you want this?

Not OP, but...I would like this as I treat my partner as a...wait for it...a partner. It means, we both participate in our expenses. Also - if I wanted someone completely reliant and dependant on me, I would just buy a dog and fuck hookers.

Be higher status than her.

Maybe I'm delusional but I swear to fuck she looks like a female version of me in this pic, like she could be my sister. Which makes it even weirder because I find her pretty hot in this pic.

Phenotype matching legit?

faceapp and post the pic

Because I want a woman that wants me instead of a woman that needs me.

I dunno I broke the app. My female still had a big bum chin like me. The filters to make it more masculine didn't change anything.

If she's good-looking and financially successful, she's a whore. So throw money at her until she lets you give her the D.

The truth about the current and coming sex/dating/relationship field is that it will be a market where women gets to have ALL the power.

>Disclaimer; this is given that you're not Chad, Chad fucks everything and everyone and does what the fuck ever that he wants, fuck you

So all beta-cuck incels will not make it and die out.

you dont

and?

is this not for the best?

you make it into a pseudo chad or die trying

As a direct response to that a lot of men are just opting out though, and there are only so many chads to go around.

I know women will go to the grave with their 5 cats kicking and screaming about how they were cheated out of a "good man" though.

the day of the roastie will be fucking a hot mess

in year 16s the average american family will be comprised of nothing but nu males who never touched a power tool

Is, and a lot of women would rather off themselves than breed with an uggo man.

It's much easier to just be poor and handsome like me

what will happen to america when it's just fat single moms? The guys will all go to canida if there's a war. gonna be pretty funny

So what? Even without that trend, I wouldn't be able to find an appealing partner for myself. This doesn't change a game for me, because I wasn't playing in the first place.

No but 3.5 Billion men were.

the truth no one wants to hear

We are literally saying that every day.

sure, everyone wants to fuck and yet among my friends most of them are deliberately avoiding sex, even the ultra-chads would rather wank than waste time with whores we all know

They go out and fuck women every weekend, they just don't invite you.

sure, too bad we spend most free time together smoking doobies in a park, also I don't see a point why would they lie? to make me feel better? we offend each other to a point strangers think we will start throwing punches in a matter of seconds. i would bet my left nut that when they say they didnt have sex in a year or so, they actually didnt

they go when you're high

>smoking doobies

>the junkie is an incel
oh what a surprise

when I am high, they are high, when they are high, i am high, we are hivemind, sometimes i even think my mind created them, shitty thing is that i am narrator and one of my closest friends is tyler durden of my life

ps. it is nice how all Veeky Forumstards know my life better than i do, they know all my friends, all my experiences, my family, my job, yet i am the one projecting...makes me think

>everyone who uses drugs (including alcohol and tobacco, both drugs) are incels
only fit puritans have sex xD
gooby pls, this is more kekish than /pol/tards looking for jewish conspiracy everywhere

Not that other guy but ill give you my anecdote as well.

Maybe contrary to the stereotype, a lot of the most "traditionally masculine" and gym going Veeky Forums guys at my uni of about 12k are STEM guys, and a lot of us are actaully not bad looking, typically take care of our hygiene, and though a little reclusive, can manage social situations. Actual spergs who can't groom properly and don't understand social queues still stand out even in programming courses, there's typically only a few.

Same applies for the guys in maths, chemistry, biology and engineering fields, for the most part a lot of these guys have their shit together, however I know for a fact that a lot of them are NOT getting laid on an anywhere near regular basis, and typically the only ones who are, have ltrs with girls who are lucky to have them.

Most of the guys who are getting laid on a regular basis would not be called "chad" here. They are bar hopping socialites who spend the majority of their free time drinking at parties and banging loose sloots. Most of them are skinny-fat and go to school smelling like whatever they drank last night.

These chicks spend their prime years banging skinny-fat dudes with good charisma and above average faces, meanwhile very masculine, goal oriented guys are worrying about their studies, careers and fitness goals and an increasingly alarming number of them are just opting out of marrying, because if we are being rational, there are almost 0 women left out of university who would make stable long term parntners and good mothers, which is what most of these STEM guys are looking for.

DESU shit is gonna hit the fan soon, if not by the time the current generation of young adults hits 30ish, then when the next one does.

>including alcohol
found the faggot american who can't handle booze
but yes, stoners should be executed

you sound insecure.

that is some terrible camo

Im sorry but a guy who doesn't have sex in a year is not chad.

I think they are going for more of a "blinded by beauty" effect.

booze is worse than weed
also - nice projection, i am slavic, not american you dumb nazi

Well of course if you want to have sex regulary you have to work for it, go out regulary, be on the prowl constantly. And this will take a significant amount of time that you should be using working towards your goals.

Unless you want to spend half your life hunting for pussy, you should have a ltr. And occasionally go out and try find something on the side.

This way you are having regular sex, a bit of variety to spice it and not wasting your life chasing holes to put your dick in.

be pretty and smart, really. if a woman is financially successful she probably wants to have a family at some point and would be willing to let the father stay at home and raise the kids.

Be good looking and more financially successful

critical note: dont be a spaz either lol

>highly successful financially

It is given that such women would be in her late 20's so i don't know why you would want that?

This, im going into finance, not gonna marry anyone whose been to uni, or even lived in my nigger infested city. They physically disgust me. I'll just pay for kids when artificial wombs become a thing.

>booze is worse than weed
of course because not everyone is homosexual to the point where they are willing to fuck around with illegal substances. just go to the store an buy some liquor. it0s just because of convenience. not that your atrophied junkie brain could comprehend that

I agree but the vast majority of them also don't have ltr's though. Stuffs gonna get messy when all of the goal oriented and driven men opt out of family life completely (and therefore society) and decide to live solely for themselves.

lol, muh legality, you are such a fucking sheep, you would become homo if hetero sex would be criminalised, i am wondering how your inferior nationalist brain gets along with the fact that there are developed countries in which government doesn't give a fuck what substances make you more stupid. also in case you are as much retarded as to debate health effects of booze

Wah wah, you're a lil bitch

>marijuana
>harmful to self
>harmful to others

excuse me

>20 bullshit units
nice try there, potheads are scum

But ecstasy contains amphetamines so how can it be so down the ladder from amphetamines?

Lmao I bet you are a big tough guy buddy

>nationalist brain
umm not really, but you just can't go a post without mentioning le ebil boogeyman, right? :^)

That's a retarded chart, how the fuck is KETAMINE more safe the pot, tobacco, or alcohol

>look, weed is less harmful than rat poison, therefore it should not only be legal, but mandatory
this is what dirty potheads actually believe

so give me one reason why booze should be legal and pot shouldn't? without saying that historically bla bla bla booze was legal and pot wasn't, this is not a logical argument and we both know it

so why should pot be legal? try to explain it without bringing up alcohol.

asking this question disqualifies you.

alcoholics don't tend to be dirty hippies and hipsters like stoners. sure they might beat up their wives, but at least they do it at home in private and don't force me to listen to their propaganda.

Seems relevant.

if you would take a single chemistry lesson in high school you would know well enough that even fucking spin of a single atom will make a different substance, so you know - mdma, amphetamine and meth are not the same just as mephedrone and pentadrone are not the same, they are analogs, but they are not the same

>if you would take a single chemistry lesson in high school you would know
there's a reason "american education" is a meme

because it is no one's business what you do with your fucking life, i am advocating for legalisation of every single substance there is. are you hurting yourself? then go ahead, might even suicide, won't give a fuck. is there any way to stop people from taking drugs? no, not really (inb4 jail, you have to be completely retarded to believe jails are drug-free). weed, just as poppy milk, booze, tobacco and what not appear naturally on earth, why would you be stupid enough to make it illegal if it just grows there?
and as for you little mong, if you live in such a sad world that beating someone weaker pisses you off less than stupid banter of some potheads, then I hope you won't live long enough to get your progeny. on a sidenote - in my country you see fucking drunkards everywhere, they sleep in the parks, they nag you for change in every single store, they barf all over bus stops, so I would much rather see them being utilised and not the junkies

Honestly this

That based fat chink

Holy shit, this is how normal fucking retards actually think?

It's called a wife, you dumbass.

Holy fucking shit, this world is lost. Paging Jesus, you can go ahead and beam me up now.

that fucking kick though

> Euthanasia Booth
When

probably driving high or something

they usually are cocaine addicts so become a dealer and play from there

>why would you be stupid enough to make it illegal if it just grows there?
so weed should only be legal where it grows endemically, got it.

>drunkards everywhere, they sleep in the parks, they nag you for change in every single store, they barf all over bus stops
literally illegal in first world countries.

>his idea of a good time is "offending each other", subconsciously trying to impress strangers through edginess
>involuntary celibate, not having sex
>spends most of his free time smoking pot in a park
>Fight Club reference
>"whoa..... when we're all mentally retarded by marijuana....we're really similar!!"

EVERYTHING about this tells me that you're 14

/thread

>vox

I am against marriage, this is fucking cucking institution. If you love someone, you don't need a contract, if you don't love someone, a contract won't stop you from leaving/cheating/being absent, dumbfuck

Why a typical Veeky Forumsshit has to be:
-right wing
-advocate of so-called traditions (be it booze or belittling women)
-self centered and shallow to the point, where only your looks, your wallet and your penis testify about your potential 'greatness'
-focusing all creative energy on getting laid with sluts (and remember kids, they will tell you, that if you have many partners, you are not a slut, only women can be promiscuous)

Go ahead, project some more, everyone know you are living-meme, a hivemind of dipshits who will make it bruh

>call others hivemind
>falls for the d00d w33d lmao meme

The only way mankind will survive (and advance to the stars) is if the fabric of society is well-maintained. Individuals who take drugs are not inherently violating the rights of others, but by virtue of living in a community your life is NOT just your own. You are the function of the investments of others, and you have an obligation to mankind to make the best of your opportunities that you can. Fitness is about more than women, it's about discipline and treating your body with the same respect you would your family, community, and nation.

You'll understand when you get older. I seriously mean it.

No, you need to be more financially successful and/or good looking. Women prefer to marry up and good looking financially successful women don't have to compromise.

Weird how you can extrapolate all of those characteristics from that user's post even though he just called you an edgy teenager.

>Go ahead, project some more, everyone know you are living-meme, a hivemind of dipshits who will make it bruh
Now this is some lack of self-awareness

This guy is largely correct.

Most of my college friends (handsome 6ft+ Veeky Forums engineering students) who would typically be considered "chads", are in LTRs with above average looking girls, but not stunners. Generally quiet, shy girls who don't go out partying too much.

Personally I've been seeing a girl for about 8 months. Gorgeous, I'd give her an 8 or 9 out of 10. I have sex with her about 2-3 times a week. She's a bit of a party girl but she has been exclusive to me. We aren't publicly in a relationship and I'm free to do what I want. So when I can, I go out with my friends at home (charismatic, skinny fat guys like you mentioned, but with fuck all career prospects).

So this way I have basically a relationship and a steady source of sex while also having the freedom to do what I want. I know I could drop her in the morning and have a whole range of girls lined up, and I think this abundance mentality is what has her madly in love with me. Going out on the prowl with the lads at home keeps me sharp if I do need to move on from what I have.

I'm calling Samefag.

I would like for you to prove me wrong because this mimicry of vocabulary and typing style is uncanny, if not a rare involuntary skill

uncanny

You better have this, or don't even bother.

>implying alcohol should be legal
should be criminalized with the exception of ale and mead.

Ale and mead from the old days are piss weak compared to current spirits (which is probably the biggest problem in terms of alcohol abuse) and are as easy as making cereal to make meaning less government oversight and less unnecessary taxing.

I guess the trick would be to become highly successful financially and good looking at the same time yourself.

That guy is fucking great.

>We aren't publicly in a relationship
wow

god this thread just reminds me the average age of Veeky Forums. financially successful women are bloody miserable. fuck. you guys still think women want the same shit you do. women don't want money, current societal norms tell a women she wants money so she does it. have you ever know a well off women? it's fucking stupid. cars, dick riding, extravagant trips, and clothes. sure, some guys do that but most men will value what they have because they have to build value over their whole life. a rich woman is like a shy guy with a big dick, they don't even know what to do with it.
women want to be impressed, lead, and dominated and money is a hindrance to that for them. their floor for men is so high, they learn to hate men.

Great thread guys

>How do I attract a woman that is highly successful financially
You don't. Steer clear of them if you want to be happy.

1. Hang out where they hang out
2. Talk fast. You can look like a fucking scrub but if you have the gift of words (basically be a Trump) you can seduce the masters/phds; you'll actually enjoy their friendship too.

You need to know how to eat pussy.

>status

How much status does being a veteranfag give you in the Normieverse? Its about the only thing I have going for me status-wise

/thread

triple dubs wasted on this cancerpost

>how is a drug, that is used in medical procedures because it's considered safe, safe when ingested in smaller amounts

wow g I dunno there m8, what a fucking conundrum.