>drinks
>eats pizza with coke
>53

Other urls found in this thread:

keanuisimmortal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He also eats healthy, does a lot of sports like Karate and sleeps a lot.

>Is rich as fuck

eh, if you've made it by 40 you can pretty much have hookers and coke for breakfast three times a day
none it anything matters anyways.

>is literally from the Matrix

>im fat
>triggered

>sports
>like Karate

karate is a legit martial art when you dont learn it from some fat American in a mcDojo

He's the one dude

Almost like good genetics and moderation are what really matters.

There are fuckers out there banging lines and chain smoking who will outlive fitness freaks who chug down kale every morning by several decades.
You can mitigate a lot of stuff but you can't live forever.
Enjoying a coke and ciggie here and there is just having a taste while you're on this earth. If you're gonna dodge everything that might hurt you you may as well be dead already.

hahhahaha

no

only one legit martial art: killing people with an army.

>cheap thrills give my existence meaning

Sad!

>53

Nah nigger, Keanu Reeves is many centuries old.
keanuisimmortal.com/

He's also really depressed and wants to die, had a really sad life. Not celebrity sad like his grandma dies but like actually sad where his mother and sister died and his dad left them. Nigga tryna kill himself

by not chainsmoking. being too busy to smoke 24/7. it's still stupid and a crutch, but there are worse things you can do for your health.

no, if you've made it to 50 doing none of those things THEN you can have coke for breakfast and hooker sundaes every day and it doesn't matter

>low test
>always look depressed
>pale, frail looks

Yeah, having bad habits while not overeating won't make you a fat fuck, but do you seriously envy this guy? You can be much better, even though he does have good face genes, attractiveness is also based on testosterone and the vibe you give off.

I was thinking he looked a bit tubby in John Wick 2.
My man needs to cut back on the chuck wagon food and get in the gym again.

>thinks war is a sport

Obvious b8

Nothing gives your existence meaning.

Yeah, bro. He totally repelled women. He probably wishes he could be a high test pussy slayer like you.

swol and bretty skilled

youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8

looks the goods

t. low test cuck

He's beginning to believe...

GENETICS

something health freaks will never ever be able to overcome

Some people are just better than you no matter what they eat or do.

If you're on Veeky Forums all people are better than you.

i dont understand op. yeah hes good looking and buff.... okay..... what does that have to do with any of the things you listed. op is confirmed faggot

Hey this is like me! I'm 27 but everyone says I look like I'm still 17. I also eat hoagies and cheesesteaks with pepsi a lot and play vidya. It's about genes desu. I know some guys who say they gain a pound if they eat half the stuff I do, and I maintain being low bodyfat and thin and cute without having to upkeep much at all.

>good genetics
Isn't he on the spectrum?

lol

t. actual low test cuck + cope

>You can be much better
I'm totally getting all those movie deals rolling in. My last agent quit because he was making too much money and his money manager quit on him

xD le ricke and morte

Karate is a legitimate sport, it's much better than Bjj and all the crap you shitstains "practice " that YOU THINK makes you tough.
I know 5 people 4 of them women that would toss you around with very little effort. Keep you mouth closed about things you know nothinbg about

>much better
Much better in what sense ? I feel like this is some low quality tier bait but anyway
>4 of them women that would toss you around with very little effort
That's great idiot,don't you know that BJJ as a whole is also grappling where you learn throws and how to defend them.

Any guy ranked higher than a blue belt will just double leg your ass,pin you to the floor and ezekiel/kimura/straight armbar your shit.Or even just pull guard on you and triangle you from there.

In a real life situation,Karate is better than nothing but its effectiveness is shit compared to BJJ,sorry

He's a multi-millionaire. I guarantee most of his meals will be ultra healthy and made by professional chefs, he probably hasn't cooked food for himself in about 20 years.

He eats a pizza outside and you sperg out like he's just eating takeaways 24/7

As for smoking, it will make you worse at cardio but smoking entirely depends on your genes. You can have people getting cancer from only smoking for like 10-15 years, meanwhile some people can chainsmoke since the age of 12 and live to 100. Look at most people who live beyond 100, they're all puffing away on a cigarette or a big gandalf pipe.

Meaning or no meaning, if you don't have anything grand you want to do with your existence, you might as well end it now. I don't actually think there is a problem with smoking a cig with your friends, or having a slice of pizza once in a while - but I can at least hope it will be a damn shame if excessive hedonism would end me before fulfillment.

>goes to hollywood aging clinic like all other actors
>HGH
>Test

>he believes the "eating clean" meme

>he fell for the eating meme

user have you ever been in a real fight?

Smart money says no.

Or a leggy :^)

>only one legit martial art: killing people with an army.
Tell that to the Ivans during the Russo-Japanese war. Also, your US elite troops regularly get fucked up by African militia, sooo...

>That's great idiot,don't you know that BJJ as a whole is also grappling where you learn throws and how to defend them.
BJJ is mostly rolling on the floor with sweaty, hairy men and avoiding real grapplers (or strikers, for that matter) as much as possible, see early UFCs.

>double leg your ass
>ever happening outside of mma where you can just knee their face

moderation.
even without moderation its mostly about genetics
my family has a really good response do insulin, no diabetics and no obese people, everyone in my family smoked for at least 10 years and the only casuality related to cigarrete was when my uncle died when he was going to buy cigarretes (a truck tire blew on a turn and the truck fell on his car)

Just because he was caught eating shitty food outside doesn't mean he does it all the time.

I don't get the point of this thread. He's an actor, he's not in peak physical condition at all times. If a role requires him to put on muscle, he does it. If a role doesn't require him to put on muscle, he's a normie.

How's about I karate chop you in the face you'll be singin a different tune, fuckboi.

Keanu's routine: youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

Can you keep up?

But he looks leagues better than 100% of the other actors his age. Something else is at work here.

Pic related - Antonio is only 4 years older than Keanu.

i know this might sound crazy to some of you, but if you live a generally healthy life, you can have some vices, and be fine. Life's not a min/max game for 99.9999% of people. Shit balances out in the end.

>tfw no mature spanish bf. No homo.

its called being half Asian. Asians can look young way longer than every other race.

Dare I say he's a Chad

looking at his wife, you might have a chance

S I P B O Y S

>Martial arts
>arts

Mmm nothing like wine and a smoke to get your day started

Yeah.
It's genetics, some races age very well while others. It's not racist, it's just how it is.
I think it goes from
Asians
Blacks
Native americans
Whites
Latin folk
Middle easterners

Don't know where the abbo fit on this list though.

Yeah blacks age really well because they never live past 50

Same could be said of fucking Abos, they die of alchol or drugs while still young, too bad they still manage to breed.

Although there are quite a lot old looking Abos, but for all I know they might just be in their forties.

Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts?

i too am a fan of Archer

Shit.
That was uncalled for.
Anyway, my grandpa lived to 100 and he ate bacon and farmed everyday.
Looked and got around like a 60 year old
Other grandfather was a notorious manwhore at 70ish.
Both of them were married and had multiple children with their one wife.
What the fuck happened to me?

I really really really like this picture

Go ahead and save it pal

that's all it is is a sport

barely even "fighting"

>If you're gonna dodge everything that might hurt you you may as well be dead already.
so youre saying ...that i can dodge bullets?

Fuck you, Dane was a great comic before shitting on him became a trendy thing to do. Then it didn't matter how good he was because the hivemind killed any future he had. Mindless faggot.