Sunday Night Sanity

What’s holding your gains back? Let it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0063972
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What’s holding your gains back? Let it all out.
her

my joints are really shoddy so I can't lift how I like to

Cant eat enough. I just cant

delet pls

This weekend I went off the rails drinking with friends. Gotta deadlift tomorrow and I'm not sure if my body will be recovered

uni stress, not been to the gym for weeks drinking is currently the only escape from my dissertation

actually the thing is going pretty well. Finally got over >her and feel like myself again, anxiety is in his lowest and i sleep much better thanks to melatonin.

Hang in there user, everything will be fine.

time
time needs to pass faster so I can lift more

>crippling insomnia
>suspected low T

But I hit 170x5 on bench today for the first time ever

Guys how do I know if I have tramma or some sort of PTSD from multiple bad acid trips? I want to progress and understand my psyche by taking acid trips but all I've managed to do is regress after those trips granted I was kinda asking for bad trips but talking beforehand was hard but now it seems impossible without going into my mechanic mode full of pure autism

do you get some anxiety thinking about them?

I just get into a bad head space when thinking about I really don't know what I feel but extremely angry and sad comes to mind

I'm doing pretty good today, I cleaned my whole place again

>Love you, ma!

Sometimes I wonder what the point is after 2 years of lifting and no improvement with girls.

>have an amazing trip with shrooms on Halloween
>get girls number
>text her today
>eventually ask her if she wants to hangout and smoke weed
>its been 2 1/2 hours since I sent the text

Is there a chance she responds or do I just forget about her? How long is safe to say she wont say anything?

My uni freaking out over hurricanes that don't do anything to us and closing the gym out of nowhere for a weekend + Monday. Also balancing the combination of smoking weed which makes me bulk but also too lethargic to drive across town to the uni but also having little-to-no appetite and not eating enough when I am sober.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0063972

I don't know what my problem is. I'm training 4x a week, I'm eating as much as I can, lots of protein, some days I'd say I'm over TDEE some not....no major gains, belly and lovehandles look slightly flabbier. WTF.

Well, they close the whole campus but still.

A man who bases his validation based on a woman's response is not a man. Any emotion you don't have control over is best to just let it go. I suggest doing something you have to do or want to do and ignoring your phone for a while. Don't double text her, don't text her at all unless she texts you back.

Ok thanks

What’s the problem? If you’re getting fat cut, if not then focus on gaining strength. If your nutrition is ok then you still have to take risks in moving up weight, you still might miss a couple reps as you get stronger.

>started having issues going to the bathroom two months ago
>went to see a gi and they told me to stop eating gluten and come back if nothing improves
>whenever I try to poop a bunch of mucus comes out or the stool is really watery
>over the last few days I started leaking mucus and it got bad enough that it went through my pants
>today poop looked the worst it's ever been (I took a pic to show the gi doctor but I don't want to post it)

I'm really upset about this, before it happened I had been eating well and I'd go to the gym or run at least three days a week. Now whenever I work out I get worried about having to poop.

stove's broke
i live on gas station food

you may still be tripping on shrooms
halloween isnt for 2 days you mong

Did you take a bunch of antibiotics recently? Used to get that shit in 10th grade, half the reason I dropped out. If your GI is messed up, you probably just have to take some strong probiotics and you'll be good to go. And drink that Kefir boi.

like alcohol too much

Finally got a big boy job and have entered the world of real life m-f wage cuckoldry. I sit in traffic for 1.5 hours a Day only get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night and have a hard time eating enough because I spend so much time away from home.

>going out a lot, come home drunk
>parents mad
>told them I wanted to move out a year ago and they didn't let me then
>just learn at home, lift, go to class and drink 3x per week with m8s

I'm having fun and all that but it still feels empty

>told them I wanted to move out a year ago and they didn't let me then

wut
if you're an adult how can they stop you from moving out? unless you're a spoiled brat and mean for them to pay your rent

alcohol

I know but it's hard to tell my parents lol I'm fucking off, it'd break them I think

It's only been 2.5 hours. Don't be so beta.

>What’s holding your gains back?
Nothing will hold your gains back. Success is in the eye of the beholder. It's also in your eye.

acne
>face constantly in pain
>too embarrassed to go outside except for class/gym
>refuse to talk to females until it goes away
>its not going away
what did I do to deserve this

lmao, what's it like being a sheltered suburb faggot?

I'm grateful, if it weren't for little girls who make excuses and complain then i wouldn't be making as much money as i am.

Just remember that, kiddo. A 20 year old is making more in one year than you're making in 3, and i didn't even graduate highschool.

Pic related, i spend a wage cucks yearly savings on a monthly basis. Remember that when you're crying about sleeping only 6 hours.

Nothing's working.
Gains are coming in slow because I'm a skellington
Uni financial issues keep cropping up
Damn job applications are either denied or I just never get a response
Slacking in classes, motivation dwindles as my issues pile up one after another no matter how diligent I am
Recovering from depression, hit a low 7 months ago and have been slowly healing since
Isolating myself from all others here at uni because I want to keep healing my mind, but it gets lonely

Accutane, this shit saved my life.
Witch is right now A pretty good life
t.accne free, Chad

doubt a doctor would prescribe it to me, my acne isnt bad enough

I hate all the faggots in this thread with their pathetic excuses. I have permanent injuries and the worst one- my left foot great toe/joint is turned over so the sesimoid is on its side and my joint can't function properly. My foot is basically useless, but guess what, I still go lift 4x a week hit my macros every day and play basketball all through the never ending pain of my gimped foot.

After 5 years of this shit I finally got the nerve to go through with correct live surgery. I am afraid, but if it means I can have the athleticism that was stolen from me... I want it.

Health and fitness, bro. Post it.

I just graduated the top college for my subject and despite having a letter of rec from the most powerful man in a European Union member state I CAN'T FIND A FUCKING JOB!!!!!

I won't be able to afford gym payments if my savings run out.

At least I have total free time and spend like 2 hours a day in the gym.

just happened
>going to bdubs with some friends, just 3 of us total
>our waitress is pretty cute, sneak peeks every once in a while
>ordering time comes, my friends go first
>shes looking down and between the paper, whatever just writing
>doesnt break eye contact with me a single time, were just staring at each other as i say my order
>think it was pretty weird but dont say anything
>rest of the night, catch her looking over all the time, really taking care of us with drinks
>end of the night we heading out, waves to us as we leave

pretty sure she was just being a good waitress but after we just stared at each other it felt weird, ended up telling my friends i left my wallet after we got the car because if i saw her at our table id say something but she wasnt there.

pretty sure im just overreacting though and it was nothing, granted im not use to female attention at all and have lost 20 lbs so i think theres a chance. what do you guys think

nobody enjoys it, that's why it's called work you fucking neet

I just love beer man. I try so hard but god damn I just love going out and drinking.

Something is up with my hip.
Last year I was sitting on the train and when I stood up I felt a stupid amount of pain in my hip. I had to goto the ER, all they did was twist my leg a little bit and called it inflammation. I've lost about 80 lbs since then, I'm 190 lbs, why does this shit still hurt?
I stretch daily, I lift, I try to meat my macros (I get full and cutting so yeah).
Sometimes when I squat the hip just gives and I end up leaning to the left. I'm scared to deadlift heavy because the one time my hip got in the way I ended up stressing my back out and had to stop lifting for a month.

Fuck this hip

>have lost 20 lbs so i think theres a chance.

lmao it's hilarious the mental gymnastic people use to justify the smallest amount of attention. Then they go full autism and post about on a Somalian pedicure symposium

Its been 5 hours now. Am I still being a beta?

its possible man. to test it you shouldve left a completely average or just below average tip and see if shes still nice to you next time you go there

You're here too, man. Don't act like you have an exciting life.

i only said it as i think im slightly better looking then i was 5 months ago but i see your point

that could have been a play, didnt think about ti too mcuh and honestly thought it was just normal waitress being extra nice to a group of guys to get a bigger tip

if she was extra nie to you and kept making eye contact she probably wants the D

I never had much luck with waitresses. It always seemed like they were just out for bigger tips. Plus I think just the nature of the business, especially at a restaurant like Bdubs, they get accosted by so many males that I don't see one giving their number out or really even calling you if you gave them yours.

Rn? Alcohol, drank a good bit yesterday, finally returned to my PR on bench today after months, my chances of hitting 300 year one are looking slim. I know if I didn't drink last night I would have beaten it. Still feels so good to rack the weight back up to 230 though.

Yes, my work shifts last twice as long, and I make my women wait. And they keep coming around.

Buy that shit on black market as me.
Just Google accutane and order that shit.

Well I just fucked up my final exam so fucking end my life

My gf, I was Veeky Forums before we met but I went to skinny fat over the last year, she joked way back at the beginning that she fed me a lot to make me fat and unattractive but it isn''t a joke anymore

I love her but she is codependent, I haven't had a day to myself in weeks and she is very narcissistic, I'd leave but the last time I tried she cut herself and threatened to suicide

Stuck lads

How long does it take to get over someone that cheats? I loved her too much, the pain is just getting worse not better. Been only about 2 and a half weeks.

My ex admitted feeling uneasy about me meeting new people. He doesn't want me to disappear out of his life. He was the one who asked me to move on. I broke up with him because I knew he didn't love me anymore and I'm angry he didn't bother to do it himself. He wants us to be friends so badly because I'm "important" to him. I don't understand what's going on. I feel like he's using my love as a weapon.

Fatty here
>gave up on lifting for the moment
>cutting
>losing weight n looking better
>muscles look bigger

Am I fucking up, lifting makes me hungry as fuck.

Hi

A few months, the mental scars linger

Channel the pain into rage and use it as fuel in the gym, it hurts but the pain will fade

preparing to take over this week

I have a bunch of meetings that will destroy my mentality, and I'm sure I will be here back on friday saturay night and high as fuck

I'm going into a war with a few companies this week, it is over senpai. I'll be back here in a few days screaming about my stressful career and how things are falling apart

just remember you're not digging ditches or working on a tier with 80 inmates who want you dead. life isn't so fucked.

October has been rough. I found a new relationship which is nice, but I still am extremely suicidal. I called the suicide hotline yesterday. Thankfully I have not gained weight from the new relationship but I still feel gross because of how much I sleep. I lost all my motivation to be alive. I am going to try harder to be a better person. For him, and for me.

I talked to a qt on the phone for a couple hours, it was pretty comfy

That sucks user, I've never been in that situation myself, but there's a quote from Meditations that's helped me in similar situations. It's something like "If your friend is reveled to be treacherous or sinful, don't be upset at the person you feel you have lost, but be glad that their true nature was reveled to you before you wasted any more of your time on them". Equally, try not to hate the person, you don't need to forgive them but you should be indifferent at least.

Meditations is a very solid book by the way, it' filled with practical philosophic advice and it's helped me a lot in dealing with sadness and anger. Hope you feel better user.

Iktf user

I graduated in May and I'm still unemployed. I made it to the final round of interviews with this one company and my interview is next week though. So maybe my time is almost through.

The post grad unemployed life is fucking hell m8

Hang in there user. I graduated June 2014 and didn’t have a job until December 2014

Every now and then I have to just stop dieting and do what I want. Yes it slows down progress but I'd rather slow down than fall off. However, these breaks are becoming too frequent. I notice that this seems to happen every time my life changes a bit. Recently started a new job so breaking my routine to do paper work and training threw me off. I'm successfully tapering my calorie count back down...it's still high as fuck but at least I'm tapering. I really need to get it together.

Girlfriend
College
And work soon

I'm /nevergonnamakeit/

same here user

I'm working in a liquor store and have enough savings to make it through probably about a year and a half but I really need to start breaking even.

We'll make it.

Dont double text

Dude I'm fucking not going to but there is no way she responds after this long. I'm not being insecure she is just being a fucking bitch that can't just say no but ignores me instead

>Lifts are going up
>Work and school has gotten a little confusing. I will need to rectify some shit tomorrow.
>May have possibly missed my shot with some qt

> Let it all out.
I make a very comfortable living
I'm almost 30
Seems like life is just getting harder for me
I have money, I'm on fit again thinking where it all went wrong and why I'm still alone
I'm also anti social, can't even go to a new place with fear of it being an uncomfortable experience for me
Can't go to a pizza place and buy a slice or two for myself because I'm embarrassed for being alone
I spend most nights contemplating how to make things better for myself
I have a plan, I never stick to it
I never stick to anything I do or say, I have an issue and it will bite me in the ass one day so hard the only way out will be through a lot of fucking pain that I will have to take
That is what life is, constant pain and constant loneliness meanwhile I'm "rich" and shouldn't that solve all my problems you fucking poorfags

I haven't been on antibiotics since I had strep throat at the beginning of the year. I was seriously fine until one week in august when my poop turned soft and it's been hell ever since.

my shit soup

Saaaaaammmmeeee.
It's been a year for me and I still get some bouts of that. Antibiotics fuck up your microbiome bro, honestly probiotics help a lot. Activia yogurt usually helps me.

Do you do anything else for your diet besides the probiotics? I used to take fiber supplements but now I'm not sure if they'd help or make things worse, and it seems like eating smaller meals irritates my stocmach less. I started taking a probiotic last week and I think it's helped with my abdominal pain so far.

Weed and alcohol. I can’t quit either one

The first month or two is rough for everyone that experiences this. After that it's all up to you and whether you're willing to let go and move on. You keep thinking about what you could have done better to prevent them from doing it but it's not your fault it's theirs and that's it. Once you can accept that you did nothing wrong and that it was their choice all along you realize that it's for the best because they didn't have the strength and decency to address any issues in the relationship like a normal person and nobody wants that in a partner.

That's all honestly. I also get sick a lot from working with the germ cesspools that are children, so my issues might be different. But what you're doing is fine, just give it time.

Alright, thanks for the advice.

>lifting will improve how I am with girls
I think you being retarded is the problem.

Same. I should look into supplements for joints.

i habitually drink

Good response

It'll be okay user

>being physically attractive doesn't help in finding a mate
yup i sure am the retard

nothing

just binge ate, fuck my life.

>gym tomorrow
>spent all Sunday doing my procrastinated homework and modding Fallout 4 in hopes to make it an enjoyable game

Hey, my lifts are getting better though so I have that going for me

My lack of willpower.

try to stop procrastinating bro
being on top of your shit makes everything in life more enjoyable

I usually don't have a problem with procrastination but I've been slipping recently, my car going tits up didn't help at all either

You're not lifting hard enough, bitch. Lift harder

You need to actively look to change yourself. Evaluate yourself and find something you can do better, like being more social. Do something that feels uncomfortable every day.

burger king should be called the bulking king

Depression

I can't bring myself to go to the gym anymore. I don't even go to my uni classes either. It's hard to even get out of my bed in the morning. My roommates all make fun of me for being lazy and that just makes me spiral deeper