Reminder that girls do not care about legs

Reminder that girls do not care about legs

reminder that I do not care about what grills think

But men do

The sad part is that there's no way those guys aren't shopped or on roids. You can't build a decent body correctly unless you do it from the ground up.

Girls definitely care about legs

nice cope t-rex

legs not even once

HHAHAHAAHAHHADHADHAHAIDIADD

THIS IS WHAT SS TARDS REALLY THINK

Nah brah it's not true xo

loooool k

Peak man right here.

Girls definitely care about legs and glutes tho u fkn virgin lmao

Wow some gayboy thinks he knows what women want when women all over the world get wet for soccer player thighs.

That's not how the human body works at all
All I do for legs now is nordic curls and some jump rope every now and then. My hamstring development has been really good and I am not looking like a Trex and obsessing over my quads now.

Then you remind yourself that you intrinsically also don't care about legs and this just happens to coincide with what girls think

Reminder that if you spend all your time and energy doing everything for other people, you will die sad and alone.

t. Rex

Listen you faggots I have attracted girls because they saw my shapely legs.

Yeah bro once I was buying milk and this cute cashier looked at my legs and smiled at me legs are the shit bro just LMAO no one cares about the upper body

He looks like a paraplegic wheelchair basketball player that miraculously regained use of his legs

I don't care about legs in particular but I thoroughly enjoy squats

Reminder that taking dating advice from anyone who posts on Veeky Forums is a clear and objective indicator of NEVER MAKING IT, EVER.

kek

>Lifting for girls
>/fitbut not gay

Lmao

My girl grabs my ass all the fuckin time. She loves my legs. Where do you think all your hip extension power comes from? Your glutes faggot

good thing I don't lift for girls then

reminder that grils like ass on guys almost as much as guys like ass on a girl.Quads and calfs don't matter so much so long as theyre not chicken status but grils love butts

And that's a perfectly good reason to do them my man
>Always knew satan loved his squats

Women honestly love rugby and soccer player thighs and baseball player glutes.

The guys in the OP legs are so small they don't even look like they could run a decent mile time. It's gross.

Girls do care about legs
But not yours
Because you have none

>study uses p-value of 0.05
Reminder that it is stupidly easy to get bad results by chance using a 0.05 threshold in social/nutritional/medical science.
This kind of research will continue to be meaningless until
1) all datasets and computer techniques are released with the paper
2) p-values are at or under 0.005
3) negative results in pilot studies are reported.