Tell me my tattoo is retarded

Guys am I too far up my ass to see the reality? I've been debating with myself wether or not to get a tattoo once I finally reach my goal body as a gift to myself for finally getting there and Ive paid a designer a bunch of money to come up with this.

I really ended up loving it but I'm afraid I might have spent too much time fantasizing in my echo chamber and that in reality it's retarded as fuck.

I dont have friends to talk to about this so I would suck your dick to give me your opinion on it. Feel free to share your current tattoos and ideas as well

Here is a rough photo of how it will look on my body.

Looks fine, but it's a tattoo so there's that.

>payed a "designer" for this
looks like something from deviantart

>I really ended up loving it

stop right there, now sit on it for a year and if you still like it, get it.

this board has a weird fetish with tattoo-hating so you're probably not going to get a lot of good feedback

Have your designated artist draw it on you first and see how ypu like it

Your tattoo is retarded, senpai.

>An art piece looks like it is from a website dedicated to art pieces
Where tf would you want it to look like it comes from, xhamster?

If you have any doubts about making a permanent change to your body, the answer should be "don't."

to respond to my own comment though, I'd simplify it a little

it's really intricate and that'll look good for proooobably ~5 years tops without regular touch ups unless you're obsessive about after-care, sun exposure, etc.

Forget your ass, it looks like a gryphon going up its own ass.

I though I should get to that once I actually have some mass. I have done it myself with my shitty editing skills for some estimate

Lmfao never get a tattoo because u obv have no taste, fkn cringe at that trash

don't do it my man. Tats are decoration. Decoration is gay.
Also, I've had several grills sorta pleasantly surprised I don't have ink.

Even if I find a really good and known artist? I'm down with paying a lot as long as there aree results to back it up

Why that tattoo? It's tribal-section-of-the-stencil-book tier. looks retarded. I don't personally understand wanting to get a tattoo, but at least get one that won't make you look like a flaming homosexual. fuck

You're not really saying much tho. Feel free to criticize the concept and details with a wider vocabulary and we can have a discussion

set the layer mode to multiply and post again

It's a fucking chick tattoo.....please don't get that.

Its a mythical persian creature with a story where it finds a the child of a king who was ashamed of it aince it was an albino. It takes care of it and teaches it how to hunt and be wise. Years pass and the king is old and has white hair himself, filled with regret about his insecurities. Long story short, he finds his kid and sees that he looks like a god and granta him kingship.

Its kind of an autistic way for me to remember how I was ashamed of myself and and didn't think I was worth anything when I was a fat piece of shit, and how I'm finallt reaching my goals and finding my worth

Looks good m8, I don't know why you woulds ask a board of incels that hate tattoos their opinion, but to each their own I guess.

All im sayin is get it done in a more traditonal style..."cool", over stylized tattoos like that are the fedoras of tattoos

But you should do what ever the fuck u wanna do

yes

the best artist in the world can't prevent your tattoo from losing sharpness over time.

I thought if my idea didnt pass the worst possible criticism, and I ended up doubting myself, I'll probably end up regretting it. So far so good though

dont get this gay ass tattoo. what's it supposed to be? some weird ass phoenix to represent the "new you?" are you 15?

I also have this more masculine design but I feel like it looks like any other generic eagle tattoo. I feel like the one posted earlier is much more unique and is better at telling the story and matching the idea behind it.

I’m 80% normie and in my normie opinion this looks bad

Here is the story Its a persian creature called the simurgh

if youre getting this make it flow better, dont just slap that shit ontop like a 2d picture and be done with it.
it has to look organic and follow your muscle insertions otherwise it will look out of place, so you better plan the fucking shit out of this and shell some nice $ for the artist to do a good job

Bad how?

I'm just looking at pictures of it on google and you can do so much cool stuff with traditional interpretations, it'll age waaaaay better too.

Can you show me an example?

Are you even persian?

I don't exactly look like a sweedish blonde in the picture I uploaded

I think your tat looks cool man, pic related is mine

I only have tattoos of things that I care about.

I have no tattoos.

>Farters infinitas
(ppprrtthhh....) BBBRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

why would you tattoo the translation next to it? it would have looked good on its own. but whatever its your body

Brother I am sorry to say that fraters is not the plural of frater.....

Its either fratres or fratris but not fraters

Listen dude, I wouldn't get it.

Maybe it's because I'm black and I don't think tattoos show up well on black skin, so I've always found the entire concept to be useless for me.

However, there's the possibility that I realize how transient and ephemeral our tastes are, especially if we live full lives. Considering that fact, will this be a permanent feature of your body that you're wiling adding that you will cherish until the Transhumanist revelation or death? Because, if not, you're going to have a bad time.

Also, will that tattoo stretch in an acceptable manner as you continue to build muscle?

Why would you tatoo something in a language you don't even speak?
Why didn't you get "brothers forever" instead?

Get B L A C K E D tattooed on your lower back.

i like it user, always something u can look at and remind urself u arent alone in this world

Don't be a degenerate.

Just go for it brev, make decisions and don't look back. It's not like it'll really affect any part of your life, unless you put it on your fucking face or something but if you do that you deserve whatever you get kek

I tried to tell my buddies it's probaby not right, and Googling didn't help much, but 7 of us got it and we all agreed on the current spelling, plus the only people who know are nerds on Veeky Forums so it's ok

but now YOU know though. did you get it to show off your gay ass squad to people or for yourselves?

Well we're all Marines and good friends so we got it together for our selves , I guess it's a bit of a moto tat

Too detailed, esp. for monochrome. Don't think it will heal well.

>marine with baby gains
their standards sure have dropped

why do you have to be such a faggot let's see your gains

Is that the dream body of yours that you've achieved? It looks like you've been lifting for 6 months, I'd be ashamed of having that body.
And your tattoo is stupid as shit don't get a tattoo it will look like shit. Only chad can have tattoos and make them look good, but you're a incel and your stupid fucking faggot bird tattoo will make you look more of a loser than you already are.