Diet thread

hello lads. my main sources of protein are chicken breasts, whey, and eggs. what are some other good sources of protein that keep well and are easy to measure?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17299475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350341
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15949902
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Salmon my dude

Beef

Kangaroo mince

i used to put that in with my eggs in the morning but its a little too expensive

Eggs, milk (whey), fish are most complete and usable by the body. Red meat then poultry follow closely.

how many eggs do you all eat every day? i eat 4 every day but am thinking of bumping it up, but have read that the safe limit is around 3 per day. what do?

Tuna,turkey alot of fish in the frozen isle is pretty cheap,beans

Red meat in terms of offcuts and offals is also pretty cheap for the calories you get ,plus its winter bulk time and stews with off cuts are godtier for that.

The limit is 20 eggs a day,that is when it starts affecting your body in the long term.

wont eating like 10 eggs per day lead to increase in clogged arteries later in life? will i really be fine eating like 6 eggs per day? every single day?

i started just eating 4 and having 2 sausages instead but theyre kind of shit

Like I said the number is around 20 when you consistently eat eggs every day,when it can have negative effects.
10 eggs a day is nothing.
Cholesterol in your own blood has more to do with age ,genetics and a combination of high simple carb intake.
The Sugar industry blamed basically everything on fats for decades inclufing cholesterol and moms bought the meme.
Nutritional sience did not come to the same conclusion

do you have any sources?

beans
lentils
tofu
tempeh
seitan
whole grains
fibrous vegetables

Why are you parroting retarded keto gurus?

Vegans have by far the lowest cholesterol levels and have little to no heart disease. Meat eaters, on the other hand, usually have unhealthy levels of cholesterol and have tons of heart disease.

>

1 Vegans are a specialty diet so people who are concerned with health are already looking at veganism to begin with

2. There are other measurements of health than heart disease vegans see many deficiencies other diets don't

it's less than 7 a week

>lowest cholesterol levels
Lowest bone density, too. Watch out for your hip.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17299475

that sounds like bullshit

How do I get a gf like this?

>what are some other good sources of protein that keep well and are easy to measure?
Lentils
Black beans
Kidney beans
Soybeans
Peas
Peanuts
Almonds
Oats
Tempeh
Mushrooms
Kale

pre-weighed packages of ground beef. You buy a pound, split it into quarters, thirds, halfs, etc. Don't even have to weigh it, eyeball is fine since the end result is eating a lb no matter how accurate you divide it up.

begone goblin, and take your diet religion with you

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350341

I always blame stupid women with their shitty oreo and pasta diet for making veganism look bad. I get over 1,000mg of calcium a day because I actually eat well.

>Vegans are a specialty diet

No...

>There are other measurements of health than heart disease vegans see many deficiencies other diets don't

Plant-based societies have the longest life spans with the least amount of chronic diseases.

I thought the whole meatcuck narrative was "I don't care about being old. I just want to eat meat now LOL"

>yfw he's 64 years old

The power of veganism

>Soybeans
Do you suck dick for protein too?

Yeah, it's disgusting. Looks like an 80 year old, sunken eyes and cheeks.. definitely on death's door.

>>Vegans are a specialty diet
>No...
Yes.
>>There are other measurements of health than heart disease vegans see many deficiencies other diets don't
>Plant-based societies have the longest life spans with the least amount of chronic diseases.

Japanese immigrants to the US live the shortest if they adopt US culture and retain their traditional diet. They live the longest if the reverse was true (American diet and Japanese culture).

>I thought the whole meatcuck narrative was "I don't care about being old. I just want to eat meat now LOL"

You have causality reversed. People who care about their health tend to be plant-based. If only they didn't tend to decline in health relative to their age group the longer they're plant-based.

except that higher calcium diets tend to be associated with greater osteoporosis

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15949902

not that plant nutrients are particularly bioavailable, though.

>Do you suck dick for protein too?
If you're turning down free protein just because you're afraid of appearing gay, you do not belong on Veeky Forums.

>except that higher calcium diets tend to be associated with greater osteoporosis
>CONCLUSION: These results suggest that, although vegans have much lower intakes of dietary calcium and protein than omnivores, veganism does not have adverse effect on bone mineral density and does not alter body composition.

Really activates my almonds...

>dreaming about processed trash

>Plant-based societies have the longest life spans

Not true. Fish-based societies tend to have the longest life spans. This destroys your point entirely.

Eat the rest of the chicken. Srs.

there is no such thing as a plant based society and there never has been in history

eating more plants than meat is not a vegetarian diet and still means you eat meat

Tinned mackerel is amazing. cheap, nutritious and delicious

tuna

Is that riley reynolds?she has a nice pusy

This is all shitskin food.

>Being a racist vegan

looks like somebody couldn't get mommy to measure out his tendies today

This is one of the most Reddit posts I’ve ever seen.

>that pic

Do they really pay you for this shit chaim? I'd have you fired by now, you just aren't worth the shekels desu.

Also,
>implying a varg fan would be a maga larper

>this whole post
jesus christ

by eating eggs user

why are liberals so bad at memeing

Why are liberal memes just complete disasters?

muslim detected

BEANS

Canned mackerel. Shit's cheap, healthy as fuck, lasts forever, and tastes great.
Got plenty of vitamin b12, omega 3, zinc, and so on.

Lentils, senpai. Almost 50% protein, 50% fiber. can be thrown into any other dish.

the left cant meme

I feel embarrassed for you

one of the friendliest and nicest human beings on this planet. One of the few in the medical industry who actually tries to change something and seek for truth. One of the few left that are not paid by big industry.

GJ idiot, follow your typical Dr.Berg asshole who gets his money from supplements and tries to dispute the leading diabetes doctor in the world with internet research.

Actress or random bitch?

its in the yolk, limit yourself to 2 yolks a day and add a reasonable amount of egg whites, scramble 'em up with a little butter and you're gold my friend.

>>>/reddit/

>safe limit is around 3 per day
That's bullshit. They're fucking eggs mate

>canned mackerel
Hope you enjoy that mercury poisoning

WHAT IS THE FUCKING ANSWER?

please provide sources, god i want to eat a shit ton of eggs but i dont know if i can please!

>ctrl f sardines o results
fuck the lot of you

Why did you shit up the thread with vegan malarkey? You do realize this is the number one reason no one likes vegans, correct?