>bro splits are good
>traps aren't gay
>resistance bands are the equivalent to dumbbells
>lifting weights builds fake muscle

>>traps aren't gay
except this is true

you guys are all retards

pic not related to water fasting. o
nly issue i see with the pic is that guy was super heavy and now has loose skin.

Where did his post mention fasting? People who ACTUALLY fast get good results.

>Black people are inferior to whites
This is false. Black males are literally more alpha than any white cuck can dream of. Black males have twice the average testosterone levels than the average whitie. White culture is also terribly boring compared to black culture. White people can't dance, bathe, sing, etc as well as black people can. Look at Taylor Swift and how no one likes her and how she's a skeleton. Now look at Beyonce who is basically the modern female Michael Jackson. White people need to become slaves.

That guy is still fat.

this. I dont really see any reason why he would look any different if he lost the weight with some other diet

He must have been enormous judging by the amount of loose skin

I must hurry to Africa to experience these great civilizations and stand in awe at their culture!

You realise it all comes down to intelligence right? You seem to have overlooked that in your list. It's kind of important in any advanced society, and pretty much the sole reason why black people are nothing more than beasts of burden as far as any other race are concerned.

At least they're good for entertainment though, as you said.

white people aren't as good at stuffing someone inside a burning tire for disrespecting Allah, either.

If she actually cut at a reasonable pace (-500 deficit or less) then she wouldn't have looked like that. She either skipped eating for several days at a time or ate very little (

>people responded to this shitty racebait

according to the Veeky Forums survey that some user (or FBI) posted, a chunk of Veeky Forums also goes to /pol/, so we have a decent amount of overlap. Not surprised racebait is getting eaten up.

>she
>argument is that fasting works too well

Guy in your pic went from super-fat to skinny-fat, so no water fasting isn't going to help you build any muscle.

No, stupid.
That guy clearly states that he's not water fasting. He's just doing a low calorie "clean" diet.
And yeah, that tends to happen when you lose a ton of weight.
If you don't have any mass that lack of mass will be more apparent after you lose a lot of fat.
As for the skin, it would still be there if you lost it slow or fast.
The only thing that will fix that is time.

>Blvck culture
what is black culture Veeky Forums?

That thing that rich whites and jews constructed and sold to ignorant black slaves and stupid "whites" as a way to manipulate the masses.

Like in this thread.
It's an obvious bit of racist psy-ops for retarded scumbag snowniggers and self hating brown people.

>anime picture
>gay post
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Then explain all those fat fucks that have almost zero loose skin after water fasting in those typical meme pics that float around here.

What determines if a fasting fatty will have loose skin at the end?

I fucking hate Veeky Forums holy shit you guys are retarded

yes water fasting works. are you claiming people don't lose weight on a water fast? what the fuck is wrong with you? the loose skin is due to a) losing weight too fast or b) being so fucking fat that even if you were to lose weight slow you'd still have loose skin

if the cunt were to start lifting and eating properly now the loose skin would tighten up as they gain more muscle to fill that shit out

kys nigger

I have a friend that is about 300 pounds and 6 ft tall. He's afraid of loose skin. Should I just tell him to keep it slow and steady?

Why do people like you keep perpetuating these dumb myths as if you knew what you were talking about? If your skin isn't stretched beyond its natural capability, then it will retract regardless of how fast weight is lost. The only determining factors in loose skin are your age, genetics, and the amount you've lost.

Some people lose 50 pounds on insane crash diets and have almost no noticable loose skin, meanwhile others grind their gears for two years using the slow "healthy" approach and still end up with flaps of skin hanging everywhere

>This is what the average low carber looks like

Yeah, okay.

He will have loose skin regardless of what he does. How much loose skin will he have? That's almost entirely gonna be dependent on his genetics. Your skin doesn't know how fast you lose weight. If your skin elasticity (determined by age and genetics) is sufficient to allow the skin to snap back then it will snap back. Otherwise it won't. End of story

>Bulking is healthy and the best way to put on muscle

No it’s an excuse to let your waistline go, be a fatass, and look like shit for half the year.

Three day fasts might be the way to go. Two fasts a month should not be too hard for a normal person to do. One fast a month for a person at a healthy weight is recommended even if one is not looking to lose weight as fasting has many benefits other than just losing weight. During a three day fast one will usually lose between 2-7 pounds, depending on different factors (such as height, physical activity, physical health and genetics). Your friend being on the taller end will likely lose more than just a couple of pounds

An important thing to know doing this is not to go on a binge when ending the fast. First day or two after the fast he should eat quite lightly and foods with much fibers as the digestive system has just been three days with nothing moving through it. Also being on a caloric deficit until his desired weight is obtained is important

If for some reason he doesn't want to or can't do three day fasts, he could do intermittent fasting instead i.e. not eating until noon (this is what I do. I gain muscle mass while not gaining fat and my bf% is at a level where my abs are visible)

>He will have loose skin regardless of what he does
false. if he is losing fat and gaining muscle simultaneously he won't have loose skin as the muscle will fill in

nigga most of it is in his gut he's not going to fill out his abs like big lenny

Loose skin is better than tight arteries. Tell him to quit making excuses and get healthy.

He didn't waterfast he ate 'low carb'

You know what I meant with that sentence, but have fun being a pedantic smartass I guess.

well shiet mang wubba lubba dub dub and so on c'mon

Water fasting does work and what do you even mean by work?

Lose weight? Yes, around 1-1.5lb a day if obese, less if normal bmi
Loose skin? Autophagy reduces that in some part as well as moisturizing properly
Increases HGH? Yeah it does, pic related
Helps with cancer?neurodegenerative diseases?promotes generation of new brain cells from hippocampus? Yes - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/

Do people gain all of the weight back from a fast? Really just depends on your lifestyle after breaking the fast, which is considerably helped by a long fast due to food tasting better overall and managing to control your cravings during a fast.

I don't get why you would post a picture of a low kcal diet and think its comparable to water fasting, insulin massively reduces the rate of autophagy and eating food triggers an insulin response = no autophagy to combat loose skin

Just wanted to add that I'm also currently on a water fast with multivitamin/electrolyte pills, I'm currently at day 29 and have lost 46 pounds.

Is it safe if you take multivitamins without food

it can cause some stomach upset/nausea but you can crush the pills up and add it to a glass of water to prevent it really.

Nope. You go into starvation mode and end up gaining fat from water.

Yes Mr. Noseberg, I'll post some Blacked in /gif/ now that Veeky Forums trolling is done. Can I have my pay soon though? You've been promising it to me for awhile.

>gaining fat from water.
hmmm

So your body goes into starvation mode and converts what to fat?

All whilst doing this without any insulin to induce the said necessary chemical signals/hormones that trigger said complex homeostatic functions?

um wut