QTDDTOT

Last one at 300+.

What would I need to do to get this back and ass, and for how long?

>How do I get that back and ass
work out
>How long?
Long

Does nobody else on this board deadlift like jesus cunt

1. My forearms get really fucking tight when I do dumbbell curls. Like so tight I can't finish the exercise. Is there something I'm doing wrong that would cause this? They stay tight for like 15 minutes after that.

2. My chest looks like shit, though I'm on GSLP about 3 months. Is there anything I can do to help it out or should I not fuck with the program?

No, there is a magical way that everyone is hiding from you. Don't believe what literally everyone on the planet agrees on and is backed up by countless pages of research.

It's possible. I don't know enough signs of roids to tell.

I mean, it might hurt your progress a bit but I don't see an issue with it.

As someone new to lifting is it normal to have a lot of lower back discomfort?

I can feel my lower back going in my OHP, curls and bent rows. Should I just keep going on a light weight until my lower back strengthens up?

>2. My chest looks like shit
Incline press. Either with DB or BB, I think 40 degrees is the normal angle. Bench works the lower part of the chest more than the upper part, if you want to make the chest look like flat plate you need to work the upper part more.

Am i getting laid this year?

Its a dangerous and pointless exercise.

I'm just asking nigga no need to be like that

>No, there is a magical way that everyone is hiding from you. Don't believe what literally everyone on the planet agrees on and is backed up by countless pages of research.
So all of a sudden recomping isn't a thing?

Will I reach my goal physique?

are we all gonna make it brah?

Should I wait until my Bench gets better? Right now I'm only doing about 90 lbs...

Well shit lads good on you

Isn't that basically the same thing except slower

Recomping doesn't lower your BF%.

Besides, recomping takes forever.

Your opinion is dangerously stupid and your life is pointless

Will i have another shitty night?

You can start it now. Just do 3 sets after doing your bench. It wont be a very high weight because you'll be tired but you're still hitting the muscle.

Or if you want to keep it simple skip it for now and start later. But the upper portion of the chest wont grow much.

I can accept that. I'll wait until I hit 1pl8.

will i reconnect with my friends in the coming months?

Is it just me or does his glutes look pretty underdeveloped?

Also Will I kiss a girl this year?

There is no opinion here only fact that the deadlift is replaceable by exercises that wont lead you to snap city and all life is pointless get used to it

Will she say yes tomorrow

No. It's the middleground between cutting and bulking
Either you don't know what recomping is or you don't know how percentage work. Either way you should restrain yourself from chipping in on topics where you lack fundamental knowledge.
Whether or not it takes forever wasn't the question

Are we all gonna make it?

Will G or A make me happier?

That's what I thought.

If bottled water gives estrogen, and tap water gives you estrogen. How are you supposed to get water? Am I forced to hike to my local creek for a sip?

Answer me you god damn RNG

Why did you have to ask?

A

Will I go out with her again this week?

can someone post the /pol/lit/ books infographics please?

>A
I wanted it to be G...

People have to know that everyone isn't gonna make it. There will be some washout. It would be pointless if everyone made it.

>/pol/lit/ books infographics
Filled with such hits like Mine Camping and Third Right makes a dead Left

Make your own water

If you don't take into account what you try to achieve then all exercises can be replaced by other exercises. Many exercises are dangerous if done improperly - also the ones that could work as a substitute for deadlifts.

Also if deadlifts were pointless the why would you need other exercises to replace them? Really alkalises the water

What exercises do you think replace deadlifts?

Will I ask her out tomorrow

huh? it gets you b&?

Excellent. This girl is way 2qt4me.
Is cutting the right choice?

Alex Jones water filters are required to make any noticeable gains

awwww your butt omg how cute

Reroll because you said so.

Will doing push-ups 'til failure outside of chest days hurt my progress?

how many calories in 4 slices of homemade cheese pizza? google only shows calories in fast food slices and I imagine that's marginally higher

I'm assuming each pizza slice is an eighth. Just add together the macros of everything you used to make it and half that

i bought the dough at the bakery so that's the only thing i have no clue of

Went for a couple of really long walks on Sunday with a family member and ended up only eating a couple sandwiches until I got back home, and then I ate a pretty big meal but I feel like I didn't eat enough earlier
Today at the gym I felt sick and couldn't lift as much as I normally could and had to stop half way through
Do you think that one day of less than optimal eating caused that?

Does she love me?

what delt exercises wont fuck up my shoulders

I went from Starting Strength to Coolcicada PPL and you need a rest day after benching right?
So how come you're supposed to go to the gym and do arm exercises two days in a row? Isn't that bad for muscle growth?

should I talk to her

What's the best routine for someone who wants to focus on building their strength and muscle back? (that they lost)

>have mild pubertal onset gyno that's slowly going away

Skinny scrawny cardio lanket nigger in the locker-room giving me shit. Calling me "tittyboy"

Not really offended by the actual insult just the fact that he says it every-time he's in there and thinks he's the shit.

I'm human so It's pretty much a given that I'd get bullied here and there, which I definitely have, but never before by a nigger, it feels much different.

Got any good subtle nigger insults/jokes that won't get me arrested?

Then check the nutrition of some store bought brand of premade pizza dough and use that

If you're cutting increase the calories by 20% to be safe
If you're bulking decrease the calories by 20% to be safe

yes

Will i reach my body goals within june 2018?

>Many exercises are dangerous if done improperly
God damn you're a stupid cunt

Okay user you're right, a curl is as dangerous as a fucking deadlift. Well done you win.

>If you don't take into account what you try to achieve then all exercises can be replaced by other exercises.
No shit. And some are safer than others. The less danger you put on your lower back the better. The deadlift is a fucking awful exercise for the average joe on this board.

As a total beginner following Phraks Greyskull, is it important that I always include break days, even though the program alternates exercises from workout to workout? It means that There's a 3-4 day break between times you'll be doing any given exercise. Is this important? If I alternated exercises like normally, could I go every day, but still only hit each specific exercise once every 2 days? Would doing this increase, or decrease gains?

Will I ever meet M again?

Okay, will I ever met her (M) again?

No you should restrain from doing this.
The alternating movements target a lot of the same muscles and therefore you should not be doing them back to back.

will i die in my sleep

Will she be interested?

Asking again, will she be interested?

well thank fuck for that.

>brb just going to lift with zyzz and rich piana

well fuck it, the excuses are dwindling.
Looks like I gotta do it

What's the normal dosage for L-Typtophan? I'm seeing it in 500mg and 1000mg, but I'm unsure how much of a diminishing return there is.

Does she wanna fug

Hell yeah

Left my cup measures at a friend's house while baking.
How do I measure out a cup of oats and milk without them?

Can I get big on keto?

>I can feel my lower back going in my OHP, curls and bent rows.
That means you're doing all these exercises wrong and don't have the core strength to do them correctly. Curls though I have no idea how you're fucking up your lower back with. Do some hyperextensions and cable crunches to stabilise yourself, check out bracing if you're not doing it during each exercise

Whenever I get gassy I get horribly depressed and begin feeling as if I wasted my life away and how meaningless my life is/would be if I were to die

Yet when I belch a few times I feel like an idiot. I am told this is something that frequently happens when people are gassy but what causes it, it being depression/confusion.

He's got no ass.

If I'm not adding any salt to my diet, and I'm drinking a Veeky Forums amount of water, should I be worried about hyponatremia?

Question about GZCLP, for T1 lifts it says to do 5x3 and last set to be AMRAP for 3x5+. I heard for AMRAP you are not supposed to take off weight, how tf are you able to do more than 5 reps and still have 1 or 2 reps left in the tank if u are doing reps of 3 for your working sets?

I've been working out for awhile, and I am thinking about getting whey powder. What do you use?

I'm trying to incorporate the following lifts into a PPLPPLx:

Bench Press
Barbell Squat
Deadlift
Overhead Press
Pendlay Row
Pullup
Barbell Hip Thrust

Please advise.

All I'm trying to do is eat at maintenance and get my macros in while lifting, but it calls for me to eat 50 g of fat each day

I can't for the life of me eat less than at least 80-90 per day. I'm 21 should I even give a shit?

Is creatine powder worth buying?

Yes. If you're already balding, be mindful that in some cases creatine will accelerate it.

My deadlift needs some fixin' and I think it's mental barriers but dunno if numbers give insight:
>195kg off the floor
>227kg with a trap bar
>290kg rack pull at below the knee
>Squat is 205kg, 230kg with a box at parallel.

Everything is a bit fucky. what do?

will this be my last year as a virgin?

fuck

What's a good routine for trying to maintain strength and muscle mass on a cut?

Is bulking a meme? I'm almost done with my cut and I don't want to be skinnyfat, I wanna be shredded. But to be shredded I need to actually have some muscle, of which I have none.

Does OP think traps aren't gay?

Will I fuck a girl this year?

Will I get gf

gf?