Look a girl with a big butt

>look a girl with a big butt
>instead of talking to her and becoming friends with her I'm going to start lifting weights and maybe after 6-12 months she will briefly notice me

It's the long game user

>go talk to her like an oblivious bufoon and get shut the fuck down because I'm a 5/10 on a good day whereas she's a 8 and has guys leagues more attractive than me a text away

Also
>6-12 months
try 2-3 years.

DELET

>see hot girl
>don't talk to her
>pretend in my head that I'll one day have the confidence to approach good looking girls and chat them up

>next week
>see how girl
>don't talk to her
>repeat ad infinitum

>imagine sniffing it
brap

s-stop
I promise ill start talking to them when I get a haircut.. I mean when I get shredded.. I mean when my acne clears up

>talking to her and becoming friends
>friends with a woman

you've never fucked your friends who are girls?
lmao cuck

Is having female friends that you don't intend on fucking really a thing for str8 males? Legitimate question.

no

Yes, if they for example buy you things and do your work for you

This is my plan

>tfw one of my closest friends is a woman
>tfw she's the only person I can be open with
>tfw she hates men who wanna fuck her
>tfw I wanna fuck her

fucking hate it

>Have this one girl I still know from my bachelor's degree
>Thinnest girl I have ever known
>Dat thigh gap hnnnnng
>mfw I just wanna split her open

>and becoming friends with her

I honestly can't imagine a situation where I would not think about not fucking her. I can't be friends with girls (good/decent looking). I also can't listen to them because my focus is simply on how she looks.

Is this normal?

Veeky Forums - Brapphogs

>>tfw she hates ugly / short men who wanna fuck her
Fixed

>tfw gym crush starts talking to me between sets
>nervously try to rush the conversation with her
>don't want to rest too long
>just ignore her mid-sentence and star lifting again
>she walks away
I fucked it up, didn't i?

>see hot girl
>don't approach because cold approaches are for socially inept autistic spergs that come off as rapey even if you're a chad

>see hot girl within a context where i can initiate conversation without seeming like a creep
>talk to her, even if it ends up not leading anywhere, even if its just a throwaway comment and a shared laugh

Literally this simple

>be me doing pull ups and push ups ina park
>the whole park is on a slant
>see fluro shorts in my peripherals as i do my pull ups
>here a quiet “wow”
>as i finish my set i see her running back down the hill
>dat booti
>oh shit shes running back up
>finish my sit ups and leave

theres gotta be a textbook way to act on mires rather than ignoring them

I hope ppl like you never reproduce. Noone should be handed such autustic genetics at birth.

>see hot girl in the bus
Now try and come up with a context

"y-you too" or you can just laugh and say thanks

Your ass looks like a buss and im the driver

How can that not work guys?

no atleast not if you have a girlfriend

Who wouldn't desu

That is literally cold approaching you fucking faggot. Normal people meet girls through their social circle primarily.
Since you type like a nigger, I'll assume you are stupid and thus far more prone to delusions of grandeur.

Why is it so hard to find a girl with Cs or Ds? I just don't understand why every girl I see is B or lower

I don't know, I have a female friend who is a 4/10 and in a relationship (I'm in a relationship too) with who we regularly catch up every couple months.
But then again I'm making my own point moot because even tho she's on the uglier side, she's 100% wife material -Christian, traditional, conservative, not materialistic at all and 0% on the crazy scale which I can't even say for my mother and sister. She's basically a male with a vagina, boobs and XX chromosomes. It's uncanny.

Then you are a faggot. I hate you and this board.
If given the chance, i would bury an ax in your fucking head you piece of shit.

>I am angry because there exists somewhere on the planet a person with a girlfriend and a female friend
>He is the faggot for being around all these women, not me for caring about stupid shit
Kek

>go to bench press
>girl with 9/10 ass is doing some exercises on the ground, below the right side of the bar
>Come up with idea
>will tell her to move a bit or else the bar might fall on her head
>hands are literally shaking
>meanwhile, she has already started moving her stuff
>"h-hey do you mind moving a bit to the right? The bar might fall on your head if you stay there"
>she smiles a bit awkwardly and says yes
Am I autistic ?

Yes

Yes.

No rules against it really. Close friend of mine is a chick. Can't say I wouldnt fuck her, but I can't say I'd really want to be more than friends.

>see a girl with a big butt at the gym
>jack off to her later that night in the shower

this is what i actually believed and did

because when you get to a low body fat % as a girl you lose your titties

so if you want Cs and Ds you gotta look for heavier women or freaks of nature

>want to fap to gym crush
>don't even know her name
This is a special kind of hell, I can't fap to a girl I've never spoken to (aside from "hey can I work in"), it feels so weird.

I have a female friend who's basic trashy bitch but she has a phat ass. I'd fuck her in a heartbeat but i would never consider dating her because she's basically council estate tier in how she acts even though her dad earns a really good amount of money

This is why I don't make friends with women. Period.

Although I have a girlfriend I still avoid being too close to other women because I don't want cheat on her.

Also there is literally no reason to be just a friend with women. Women make terrible friends and will abandon you when you need them the most.

Also men are wired up to want to fuck women so while you are pretending to be friends you actually want that delicious ass.

Now women on the other hand are gullible little children who believe that men and women can be friends. Some women acknowledge that all men that talk to them want to fuck them but most don't know.

It is emotional torture for man to be in a relationship where woman wants to be just friends. Don't do it men, don't make friends with women.

You only need one woman, your gf/wife.

Thats cold approaching.

It depends on scenarios. Its all contextual.

>random woman on her way to work
>opposite end of train, no interaction

That is a cold approach

>woman on train, standing next to me
>crowded, no handrail for her
>she jolts as the train moves
>grabs on to my arm as i put my hand out to stop her falling on her face
>she laughs and says she'll just have to hold onto my arm for the rest of the journey
>talk to her and get her number

That is not a cold approach

>thots on train
>sitting opposite them
>randomly try to chat them up

Cold approach

>thots on train on a night out all wearing funny hats
>comment on how cool their hats are, i'm envious
>they giggle and say they're part of the hat appreciation society (i shit you not) and its their yearly social
>end up talking to them and trying to chat tuem up

Not a cold approach

Is giving form advice to a girl at the gym considered a cold approach ? I literally can't come up with a better opener.

trips of truth!

>>she laughs and says she'll just have to hold onto my arm for the rest of the journey
this will never happen to me

what do i even say to a girl?

>have many good looking coworkers
>some of them literally sit within 5 feet of me
>i never talk to them
>don't think i can start talking now, after years of not talking to them, and say "hi, how are you" to them

>not scanning facebook for a picture of her and finding out her name
Ive found out the name of two gym waifus from this without ever talking to them. I even realized one is room mates with someone in my department that i occasionally talk to and i still havent talked to her yet.

Smooth

>scanning facebook for a picture of her
Wait what ?

I know nothing about this girl, I can only presume that she's living close to me (gym is literally a minute walk from my house) and I know the gym's she's going to. How can I find her ?

I don't even know her age, which school she went to, anything.

>look at girl with big but
>"hey baby, are you a school? Because i wanna shoot kids inside you"
>been married for 6 years new

Yes.

Holy shit you're autistic.

She doesn't hate men who want to fuck her. She hated that you want to fuck her, and tries to make it abundantly clear to NOT try and escape the friendzone without admitting to you that she affords you the same amount of dignity as a eunuch.

are u me? holy shit

Something things you can do: check social media accounts of the actual gym if any. If the gym is associated with an organization you can check that organizations social media. Just assume women are all narcissist and must have their picture on social media somewhere. Also look for pictures of who they interact with to narrow the field down. If you can find a friend of hers online you can just scan through Facebook friend lists or photos to find her.

you fucking autistic dumbass.

tell me where you workout, i want to fuck her and then make fun of you to her while i jizz on her asshole.

Kek

Honestly I do the same and I'm a social butterfly. Just say. "hold on my rest is up, let me hit this set" then continue the conversation afterwards

Losers
I have been friends with this girl for years now and she has bf. Not interested in her in the slightest. Only losers like yourselves end up in the friend zone think you ever where her friend in the first place. You only wanted to fuck and probably don't know shit about the person. Pathetic , move on

I saw the best girl in the supermarket today. She wore yoga pants and her butt was incredible. It took all of my willpower not to stalk her and stare at it. I did "accidentally" cross paths with her a few times though. I noted her wares as well. Just as she had a 9/10 butt, she had a 9/10 shopping basket as well. She definitely knew how to cook for this lifestyle. I would've wife'd her then and there.

>noticing what's in her basket
Well done user. I too do this. It's the patrician choice.

It's possible. I wouldn't be too worried though.

I call shenanigans. No way that works

>>tfw I wanna fuck her

Yeah, no shit.

Also, she knows it. Don't feed her ego. Stop talking to her.

I have a female friend who gets me into cool parties and has some connections with people. She's very useful, not worth fucking her and messing up our friendship. It's worth it to be friends with a female if she has something to offer you

Alpha af. Gains before hoes

the real truth.