Veeky Forums - anger edition

What fuels you?
What powers your hatred to take out on the weights?

>halloween
>no party invites, figure its because its on a tuesday
>sunday morning
>dozens of people posting party photos
>I was at work, no one let me know

Fuck this shit. This is the fucking reason I lift, im tired of being a nobody. I want to see the look on their faces when im big and successful.

What gets you mad Veeky Forumsbros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9ZMD9KFNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adenosine triphospate.

>what fuels you
Trying my best and hardest to get fit. Cutting, doing more sets and then watching as I make basically zero progress. In terms you'd probably understand it would be this scene from DBZ.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9ZMD9KFNg

being a manlet
I never get any respect from anyone
never taken seriously, brushed off easily
bullied as a kid , girls find you less attractive
no one listens to me

>tfw got invited to three parties
>tfw made out with three girls sucked on two girls titties and then made out with my oneitis
>I don't even lift
hehueh

Why are you on Veeky Forums and what disgusting parties do you attend.

I was joking about that last part, sort of.
I'm in army ROTC at uni and we do our own workouts (consisting mainly of cardio) and I got into a few frat parties because my ROTC buddy connections.

I definitely lift when I have the time and energy (aka not during training or the semester) though.

Let that hatred fuel you when your work and train. Let it push you beyond your breaking point. I'm a big believer in embracing hate as fuel, I've lost 60lbs and learned to manage my depression through sheer hatred.

>What fuels you?
My life has been hell and still is hell. I've made huge steps to not be on the street and just end it all, but things are still rough. It's easy to think of everyone as a possible enemy unless they show behavior which garners respect. Basically assume the worst of people, and generally get that proven true, especially from women.

It's not great being at this stage, making a mistake could ruin my own life for myself. Hoping that I can somehow get non-medicated help.

>Basically assume the worst of people, and generally get that proven true, especially from women.
I think a better philosophy would be assume everyone is out for themselves
Most of the time this fucks other people over, but sometimes it helps, especially in groups
I don't think people are inherently evil, they are just self centered, which is an amoral view

Absence of tits

i had a real crappy halloween myself

>During Halloween party with friends and a bunch of randoms they have glow/neon markers so a bunch of people start drawing on their costumes
>In good ol' bathroom stal stylel a friend write "Call - Anons Number - for a good time" on my back
>Later we go to a club
>repeatedly strikeout with girls so call it quites and head home
>find some random fatto from tinder and bring her to my apartment
>wake up next day
>1 new text
>"hey wanna heda out of here? :)"
>stalk her number and see that it's a 9/10 that was at the party that i was eyeing the whole night but didn't have the courage too talk to
>go through her facebook and instantly fall in loves can tell that she has my type of humor from timeline pictures etc
>can't really text her without it coming off as creepy
>tinder chick gets mad at me for doing this on my phone while she's next to me in bed

lost out of potential gf material for some fugly tinder chikck, fml

Him.
I might be retarded.
After i played witcher i now want nothing other than to have the body of geralt, the mentality of geralt(which i used to have but i don't anymore sadly) and hair of geralt(haven't cut my hair in 3 months).
This obsession is good tho, i'm trying to better myself as a person, even though the cause of it is stupid.

I would have invited you to my party if I knew you and you weren't a faggot.
>invite Veeky Forums bro from across the nation
>2expensive2fly here
He got invited to a shitty rick and morty party and was complaining about how garbage that entire series/medium is, poor dude

Have no friends no party invites alone as always basically just looking forward to the gym wouldn’t say I’m mad Because I’ve put myself into the situation I’m I’m not gonna be mad at others because they take the time to have friends and go do things I’m just sad is all can’t wait to move away so I’ll be in a new place all alone but for now just waiting for that gym time

>I want to see the look on their faces when im big and successful.

>as if anyone cares enough to check how you're doing
lel

>I hate how fat and lazy I became
>want to have the body when I was 20 while in my 30s

I dont even know if it's possible, but I use the hate I get when I see look in the mirror to lose 40lbs first.

ur gay

only thing that makes me mad is being robbed of gains

being unable to sleep specifically

i havent gotten a good night's sleep in ages

about to go slash the tires on the fucking trucks outside beeping at 6 am

oneitis

Back when I used to lift out of anger, it used to be the constant unfairness, selfishness, and cruelty of people. Knowing that people do such awful things to each other with no regret for stupid reasons used to fill me with a motivation to track the people I deemed evil for weeks and then kill them so they can never pollute society again.
After that though, I just lift out of joy, every day I make some progress and get happy that I'm getting farther and looking better than I did the day before. I think my gains have gotten better with this positive mindset

Realized my wording might make me sound like a murderer. I did no such thing. Lift positively, friends

I mostly just hate myself and everything I am. People tell me it's unhealthy but I've been doing it for 10 years now.

yay same as me

We gone make it brah

If I can never be attractive, then I'm at least going to be strong enough to be of use.

yes, always try to have others see how _they_ will benefit and aim to find common benefits. in case you yourself have honest intentions and "nothing to hide", you cannot really go wrong.

if you're ok with yourself, be free to ask others a favor, but never expect anything from them, and also never expect to get anything back; if you lend a hand to someone you better feel altruistic already or have an upperhand, it's no use to beg ever

Thanks man. Im not a faggot.
People have described as an 7-8/10. I can't figure out why I'm not invited. I think its because I really hate how disgusting everything is... people pretending to be who they aren't, jockeying for things.

Veeky Forums seems to be the only place where people are real, and it hurts.

You don't need to lift to be popular or fit in.
Have a personality. Be social. Be happy with yourself, it's attractive to others. Spend time finding common interests in other people.
Lifting often leads to just getting big, which is retarded. You gain weight, can't scratch your back, your heart works harder and the funniest part is that you have to maintain all that baggage to keep it. Try being more like Bruce Lee and less like the Hulk.

My gf was raped years ago overseas and theres not a damn thing I can do about it. I think about crushing that bastard who did it every time I'm psyching myself up

The fact that no matter what I do I can't fucking get the better of this guy I know. He's always the center of attention and he's so aloof about it like he doesn't know what he's doing. I train way harder than him yet he always out performs me. And to top it off he's a lot taller than me. I come from a upper class family I feel like I'm ruining our name. Fucking Kakarot.

imagine the time you could have had with her that night

kek
you're a cuck
I bet she's told every boyfriend she's had that she got 'raped' everytime she found an alpha to fuck.
break up with that hoe if you have even an gram of self respect

Literally end your meme self

lol

this, though personality overrides a lot of it, people listen to a good personality no matter the height

I don't. Anger is destructive and ultimately weak, while it fuels you it also erodes you.

Being fit and sociable is great
>Go to Bible study, try and hit on qt chick but she's really shy
>Go to sleazy club with my boys at night
>Chick from biblr study is there, she grabs me and we dance
>She's asking me what's my favorite Bible verse while grinding on muh dick
>Give her kiss goodnight and tells me no one could ever know
Man, most guys the few that attend Christian socials are cucks, saddens me that my fellow members in Christ Jesus are weak.
I have this quote on my tinder profile
>It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
Proverbs:21:19
I only became Christian recently and the attention I get from women now that I go to church is amazing. I read the Bible in 2.5 months, some great red pills on the nature of woman but most are afraid to preach it, or have not read the holy Bible(King James Version).

She never said it though. Had to do a lot of digging to figure it out, and she won't still admit to it. Thnx for the boost btw imma smash my lifts next session

Kek

...Back to Veeky Forums. I'm coming too.

>In a weird sort of relationship with a lesbian
>Genuinely emotional soulmates
>She doesn't like dicks

PR's have been fucking nuts since then tho

For those few seconds that I'm under the bar, all my feels go away

>makes a chemical joke every kindergartener knows
>Hurry hire back to Veeky Forums with me my fellow intellectual
You should watch rick and Mort

You should make a lot of money then. Or become a pilot or model or something. Anything besides being a lonely fit autist that just works and goes to the gym.

I'll be jacked in about 2 weeks. Then I can start getting effay

*4 weeks

It feels good.

I'm big into snowboarding and rock climbing and running and lifting is a good supplement to all those.

Uhh...I like looking good naked. I'm approaching 30, I have no time or energy to go around being angry at things and people I don't care about.

>no gf
>Tinder success is at best one date a month
>know that to make it need better body
>dating some 7/10 Asian girls but want to make it to next level, sick of being passed over
>want a girl to compliment my body, which has never happened before

So mostly my inferiority complex and desire to date more attractive women.

You dudes really need some hobbies.

>lifting isn't a hobby
oof oww

New to Veeky Forums
I want to channel my self-hatred into fuel for lifting.
Ive wasted my youth (I'm 23, only 1 gf, wasted time on vydia)

Any advice on how to do so? I must kill what I am to ascend.

My hatred for Jews

listen to the hodgetwins

This tbqh famalam

>I do pt

Light weight

I've lost motivation to lift hard now, I was going so well until my gf humiliated me to our friends by sending pics of me being sick.
I have lost confidence and don't have the will to smash the extra couple of reps or put that bit of extra weight, I've just been cruising through my last few workouts.
I hate my gf so much, how the fuck do you do something so cunty to someone who is supposed to be your life partner.

minorities

Cuck

Nibba you're still in your youth. Lift hard and eat well and become aesthetic.

>he doesn't see anger as an inherently neutral force for motivation

Do you even anime?

this girl dead

I want to be better than people.

I was born pissed off. Born with a short temper, and only through time and maturity have I tempered the demon.

What pisses me off? Practically everything. So I lift. I lift, because I want to be like The Big Guy. I want to be Gotham's reckoning. I want to run through brick fucking walls and punch god in his fucking throat. I lift, not because I'm angry, my anger drives me to be better, and do better. I lift, because I love the feeling of the iron, and the strength I feel building in my body with each set. I lift, because I not only want to be better for me, I just want to be better than everyone else.

But you is people

Pasta?

woah thats deep

True of us all.

I should make a list like you.

If it's not, I accidentally into.

I've got a small dick too user.

the fucking frustration of actually being a rly qt and quirky female with good self esteem, yet i can't seem to build a normal social and productive life. slept with literally tons and tons of prople in a sad attempt to get into some kind of friend circle but always ends up with them falling in love with me altho we have nothing in common, or they just call me when they need a horny, limitless gal for a few hours. drugs made me anorexic during my teenage years and all men seemed to cherish my "petite" (sick n disgusting) bod, while i passed out a few mornings a week just from the exhaustion of getting out of bed, and it fucking enfuriates me that guys at the gym tell me not to bulk cus "no one likes bulky grls". i jus want to get a strong, beautiful body built on consistency, hard work and loads of fucking self love, i'm so fucking done with getting rated by mediocre normie guys and adjusting to their mediocre normie ideals.

Kek nice try

Just text her and ask who she is and if she had a good time at the party blahblahblah

Heh.

>tfw gril i recently met (seen her twice) asked me to promise to go to her halloween party
she was super flirty i didnt do anything because im a supreme artist
she didnt invite me to the facebook event tho, does she want to smash

also op dont neglect skincare if you look healthy and your atleast a 5/10 with a good personality your guaranteed to get some ass

kek

Message her and ask about it

>live in suburbs squatting with some mate
>between jobs broke as fuck
>invited by friends to sick Halloween party
>no money for costume
>no gas money for even driving to the party

This is worse than getting no invites

I'm just tired of being alone and having no friends. Haven't made a new friend in 7 years and my friends list keep getting shorter. Also, tfw no gf.

Also, no job and getting fucked by politicians left and right. Nothing makes sense. I am basically a huge ball of rage right now. Least i can do is focus on improving myself.

Hey bro where do you live and what's the female situation? Hard to find marriable women? Also the Christians I've met so far were actually really into fitness which is cool

Lol I might just become a christian now

>tfw no invites
i used to be popular and funny
did i spend too much time inside
is it just muh introversion
>tfw ultra friendship trio hasn't hung out at all this year because 1/3 of the trio has been in thailand all year
come home bro
>tfw can't drink or do drugs in good conscience anymore
i can't afford to be even more boring and awkward

kys with this dub shit

>dating damaged goods
>not gonna make it bro

>hate towards my oneitis

Keeps me going for almost 10 years by now.

Does everyone on this board exercise because of their low self esteem or other mental issues and inadequacies and "tfw no gf"?

It is just striking to me being someone who is happy and decided to workout because I care about my health.

"Be driven by gratitude, not resentment, arrogance or deceit."

Lifting because I want to be the best possibly version of myself

I exercise firstly because I care about my health, but I'm not happy, either.

>go to thread that’s specifically about anger and resentment
>hey how come everyone’s so angry??

nothing. maybe pain and hunger. im long into apathy mode

>thinks lifting weights will make people like him

tren rage

>Christian
>Still going to sleezy clubs to grind on women
Come on man, you're supposed to put that stuff behind you.

>implying I'm not grinding my social manipulation skills to use those who once scorned me

I lift because I like the pain.

Some things in my life are tough. Don't get me wrong my life is brilliant and I love it, and I made sure it's like that. But like everyone here knows, there's some things that you can't avoid that cause pain.

My brother has cancer and my mum has a brain tumour. Both are on borrowed time and that gets to me every now and then. I like the gym because I can make it the biggest pain in my day, and I can know that I chose it myself and I overcame it. It's proof that I'm more alive than any tough experience in my life and I like it that way.
In saying that mum did some shit yesterday that more or less counteracted 7 years of bullshit in all of about 40 seconds and it got me deep. Went to the gym and shed a tear Over it mid cardio.

Fuck you mum, being all good to me and shit