>die on the way to prison

>be thomas more, advisor to the king
>get accused of treason
>get beheaded

>be thomas cromwell, advisor to the king
>get accused of treason
>get beheaded

what the fuck was his problem with guys named thomas

Attached: 2E77F49C-F871-41C1-BD0F-6CF400D55733.jpg (992x1200, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AGVPVgtlvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be Thomas the Tank Engine
>get told off by the Fat Controller

Thomas's just don't stand a chance against ABSOLUTE UNITS

>another Thomas
>named Thomas MORE
heh

I don't blame him, fuck people named Thomas , that and argonian whores

It probably was done as a high level home

Joke*

Watch it Anne. You may be my second wife but you’re still talking to the king.

>THOMAS
GOD'S WHAT A STUPID NAME

STUPID BOY, FETCH THE WIFE STRETCHER

Attached: IMG_5821.png (795x864, 504K)

More wives, your grace?

YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB WHORE WITH A FAT ASS

Attached: 5B603660-01A8-4946-B82A-99A0FA9EE6CF.jpg (219x221, 32K)

START THE DAMN BOARPOSTING BEFORE PISS MYSELF.

Who are some other historical big lads apart from Henry VIII and Hugh O'Neill?

Attached: hugh-oneill-earl-of-tyrone-1550-1616-G128XH.jpg (1048x1390, 358K)

More Thomases, your grace?

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit

Attached: 220px-Gustavus_Adolphus_at_the_Battle_at_Breitenfeld.jpg (220x278, 26K)

Murat IV
>Pasha, we're for the big.

Attached: 800px-Murad_IV.jpg (800x1195, 304K)

YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB VENETIAN WHORE WITH FAT ARSE.

Attached: mehmed_ii.jpg (760x1125, 369K)

TIMURID HORDE ON AN OPEN FIELD, STEPHAN.

Attached: Sultan Gazi Yıldırım Bayezid Han - السلطان الغازي يلدرم بايزيد خان.jpg (1102x1286, 831K)

He didn't have a problem with people called Thomas, he had a problem with treason.

More wives, your grace?

Why the English always address their KANGS as 'your grace' instead of 'your majesty'?

They don't. "Your majesty" is correct.

We don't. It's Your Majesty first and after that sir/ma'am.

Henry VIII didn't implement this until 1519, after Charles V started doing it. Although he still continued to use "Grace" and "Highnness" in various forms.

I agree it changed with Henry VIII, but the question that was asked (I appreciate not by yourself) was "Why the English always address their KANGS as 'your grace' instead of 'your majesty'?", which is phrased in the present tense.

>argonian whores
wat

Attached: tmp_26611-15087224163731935851553.jpg (700x344, 69K)

More wives, your grace?

August the Strong of Saxony
Nigga literally had himself weighed regularly to prove his fatness and wealth to his people

No, enough wives you fat fuck

MORE WIVES, YOUR GRACE?

How did we not realise this the second bobbyposting moved here
Ducking hell we’re retards

More wives, your grace?

Attached: mormonplates.jpg (337x447, 51K)

Aragonese
Because grace was the old form for monarchs, then it became majesty for the renaissance princes four

A B S O L U T E U N I T

Attached: 1520800378050.png (645x1253, 1.21M)

I don't know about history times but now you must refer to the Queen as 'her royal highness', the rest of the royal family are refereed to as 'your majesty'.

The horse be like get this nigga off my back

MORE WIVES, YOUR GRACE?

Phillip Astley, founder of the circus was supposedly an A B S O L U T E U N I T and his horse was appropriately HENCH

THOMAS GOD WHAT A STUPID NAME

Attached: 1517481436497.png (747x810, 634K)

If Based Henry VIII is historical Robert, who is historical Stannis?

Attached: Stannis_Baratheon-Stephen_Dillane.jpg (300x429, 36K)

Attached: 1520649197763.jpg (1218x1030, 81K)

YOU HEARD THE user, THE KING'S TOO FAT FOR THIS DISCUSSION. GET THE THREAD STRETCHER

NOW.

Attached: _20180222_170904.jpg (623x628, 104K)

For you

Richard the Lionheart

I don't know, seems like Richard III or Charles XII of Sweden seems like a better fit.

>t. henry

Richard the Lionheart was a good general, but the luck didn't favor him so he lost. Same story as stannis.

UUUU
U U
U U
UUUU

Charles is interesting. But he was a borderline autistic incel.
Although being plunged into a war, and offered peace multiple times but pursuing war and ending up dying is pretty similar

More wives, your grace?

Richard Duke of York

>But he was a borderline autistic incel.
So... just like Stannis?

More wives, your grace?

>cold wife
>lots of stillborns
>disfigured child
>cousin is crazy
>father died when he was a child
>Puts the realm before himself
Checks out

>has literally dozens of kids
>dies without winning

I mean, I like Both Richard and Mannis but that's not who he's based on

Yes it is.

Attached: 1479162193435.jpg (640x619, 19K)

>be catherine of aragon
>marry henry
>marriage annulled
>be banished and die miserable and alone in henry's disfavor

>be anne boleyn
>marry henry
>marriage annulled
>be executed

>be jane seymour
>marry henry
>have baby
>die in childbirth

>be anne of cleves
>marry henry
>marriage annulled
>live in luxury as the king's sister

>be katherine howard
>marry henry
>marriage annulled
>be executed

>be catherine parr
>marry henry
>outlive him
>marry thomas seymour
>thomas seymour starts trying to seduce your stepdaguther
>get pregnant
>die a week after childbirth

Who had it best? Worst?

I'M SURROUNDED BY P A P I S S T S

More wives, your grace?

I think your grace is some game of thrones shit

Based Jane

Anne of Cleves obviously had it best. She didn’t even have to have sex with the fat oaf.

More wives, your grace?

>Worst

I'd say either Catherine of Aragon or Anne Boleyn. Catherine of Aragon had about 2 decades of almost blissful marriage with Henry. Their marriage was seen as one of the great loves of the ages. Only for it to deteriorate to such a state that he suddenly left hher without warning (when he abandoned her at one of their castles, then sent a messenger to tell her she won't be coming back to court); and had such animosity for her that he wouldn't even allow her to send him a cup for Christmas. She was forbidden to contact her daughter after a while, and forbidden to even write to Henry. She died miserably of longstanding ailment, with her last letter to Henry being both stubborn and sad.

Anne Boleyn spent years having to put her own potential for a life and family on hold because of the king's love for her, she never had a chance to even try to make a good match and start a family of her own, even if she had wanted to, because of the king's infatuation. And when she's finally made queen, years later and to the point that she was old enough to have been expected to have already borne several sons, she follows the same trajectory as Catherine. A celebrated girl baby, then miscarriages, and then Henry suddenly leaving her without warning. Except instead of being allowed to be banished and have her marriage annulled, she's killed.

More wives your Grace?

Best heresiarch ever

How have I never seen this meme before

Attached: 1515329060550.jpg (1063x800, 97K)

I'm rewatching the Tudors and I never realized how many little things were annoying. Just in episode 5 so far:

>Katherine of Aragon being portrayed as dark haired, dark eyed, and with a thick Spanish accent when she had gold-auburn hair, blue eyes, and had been in England for about 24 years by the time the show starts

>Katherine of Aragon freaking out about Mary being given her own household, and bitching at Wolsey, "You are taking my daughter away from me to punish me!!!!" when this was absolutely expected of royal and even just noble children, and while it probably mad her sad, she wouldn't have regarded it as some sort of punishment/insult or been stunned by it

although god I love Sam Neill as Wolsey.

Attached: Cardinal_wolsey_Tudors.jpg (300x450, 27K)

>he hasn't read lusty argonian maid

>Katherine of Aragon being portrayed as dark haired, dark eyed, and with a thick Spanish accent when she had gold-auburn hair, blue eyes, and had been in England for about 24 years by the time the show starts

The exact same thing happened in that Versailles series with Louis XIV’s first wife, Maria Theresa.

I suppose it's the easiest way for them to make the wives like Maria Theres and Katherine seem "dowdy" and old compared to Anne and Madame de Montespan.

It's especially noticeable in that The Other Boleyn Girl movie, though I guess asking for accuracy in that movie--despite it's surprising use of proper French hoods as hoods and not headbands!--is a bit silly.

More wives, your grace?

I just finished rewatching it myself
The later seasons are pretty how they make Him and Charles Brandon old lol
youtube.com/watch?v=7AGVPVgtlvE
The final scene is sadaf

FAT? FAT IS IT? IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

It always bothered me that they didn't have Katherine Howard's ghost show up in some way. I think if they didn't want her to do a scene with him--which I can understand, they should have done something like having him see her ghost dancing. Sort of like what they did with Anne at some point, where he imagines he sees her seeing on the throne.