What is the IRL manlet cut off?

What is the IRL manlet cut off?

6'

7'

5'10

if you're under these.

175 cm is a safe bet imo
Lower than that and there are women taller than you.

At about 6'2"

>tfw would be a lanklet in india

>that feel when 5'11 in Ecuador

this

yup

I'm decently sized for an Ecaudorian but here in America I feel like a little kid sometimes... we have the biggest dicks out of entire american continent but the shortest heights... wtf

you guys realize normies pretty much suck at gauging height right? My 5'9.5 friend didn't even realize he was taller than me (5'7). Give yourself an extra 2 or 3 inches and women will eat it up.

>India
lmao

The true manlet cutoff for the western world is 5'8. You can get away with those in trainers. but any lower and it's too noticeable just how short you are.

>mfw mexican
>mfw 5'6"

>tfw just at cutoff

Am I beyond redemption even I'm in shape?

fuck.

That would make me 6'7. Not all of us have to lie, midget.

How old is this? Im aussie and dont think ive seen more than 100 guys under 6 foot

cut off for what? i see shorter guys than me (5'11) every day with girlfriends while i never had one and i cant get into interaction because i probably look like im about to kill someone

Yeah no. Aussie here whos 6'1 and most guys are shorter with the giraffe exceptions

>Serbia 5'10"
>mfw 5'6"
I WANT TO EXPLODE!

white australians are mostly all 6'+
do you live in springvale or some other asian suburb?

5'4" literally the average in india.

No fucking wonder they're in a bad mood all the time.

Your perception of what is 6' is off

I'm 6'6 so obviously these averages aren't really any of my business unless I wanna go to a mega manlet 3rd world country to be worshiped as a local deity, but I'm from Croatia and live and work in Germany, and even if there's plenty of lanky ass tallfags in both countries, German grills are still generally of a normal height while in Croatia both men and women are hella tall. Still looking for that mythical 6'6 gril to be my amazon/mommy gf though.

Take the average of your country and subtract it by 2.

5'9-5'10 like in the states? You can be 5'7-5'8 without it ever significantly affecting your life in any way. 5'6 is pushing it, but you'll still be fine. 5'5 and under you're noticeably short.

Move into the poorer regions of India and you tower over everyone even at 5'8"

Among the middle and upper middle class in big cities though 5'10" is becoming the average

Our massive poor population brings down average significantly

5'11 girl here

Unofficial irl manlet cut off is 5'8

What's your opinion on guys who are exactly 6 feet?

fugg

Could you date someone your own height?

lmaoing at manlets

6'0 and 6'1 are probably my preferred male heights desu. Tall-ish without being intimidating ???

>tfw taller guys don't like you :'(

why do manlets even try

if you're below 6'3" give up

As a tall guy who literally wishes for a tall gf, you're probably just ugly.

As a 6'1, why should a manlet care about what a woman says

Nigga i'm 5'9 let me poke u witgh my 8incher

When you start acting like an insecure faggot or are ugly as well as short

T. 6'3

Be my wife so we can create lanklet children together

5'9 in the US (I'm 6'0), depends on where tho. Netherlands probably higher, Japan lower, etc

> What is the IRL manlet cut off?

Not being able to reproduce. That's the only thing that matters. That is the only cutoff. Anything else is inconsequential.

Height is just number.

Day of the tunnel soon longmen
Day of the tunnel soon

Netherlands and Serbia not being tall, sounds like bullshit

You have to think that there's a large Asian population dragging your average down, as well as Abos. It's similar to the overwhelming Hispanic population pulling the US average down by about an inch.

I'm pretty sure some of the SE Asia averages are actually even lower. I remember reading that the average man in Indonesia is 5'1" somewhere. Philippines are pretty low as well.

>tfw 5'10 in Croatia
>tfw regularly run into women taller then me

Idk but for me it's 6ft. My gf is 6ft and I consider any guy smaller than her less than a man.

Average height by country. Below that is manlets.

8'

Well ton of malnourished people

Delusional

>EVER listening to the opinions of women
never gonna make it

Unless you are shorter than the average woman, you are good.
t. 5'11''

I've read about Croatian Lanklets, dafuq is going on over there for you guys to be so fuckin' tall?

Also

>tfw Taco Flavored American
>tfw 6'
>tfw taller than national average

Somthin's not right here

everyone thats bellow 5'8 that ive met atleast has little man syndrome super hard above that every man seems to be pretty ok with their height

zyzz was 187 cm (almost 6'2", but actually still 6'1") and he towered over most festival goers in aussieland

>tfw 6ft1
whew, not a manlet in any place on this earth

im 6'3 and from croatia too and there are a lot of people taller than me,it's the fuckin dinaric alps genetics

>5'6"
>In Southeast Asia I am a god

yeah im 5 11 brate
same shit here
feels bad

This and I say that as someone below 6'2"

Raus mit dir du Zigeuner!

Basically whites are the tallest.

I'm 6'5 and refuse to date any girl under 5'8.

I'm pretty sure all tall guys prefer tall girls, just sayin'.

>Tfw when your old samoyed no longer looks like that and will likely die soon....

iktfb. My Samoyed died like a month ago.

That sucks man, you getting another one?

>Such good-looking pups and great adults.

Nah, not ready for that yet.

I'm 5'11 and everyone thinks i'm 6'2 when i ask them to guess my height.

These woman are idiots who don't know what they want

asking your mom doesn't count

Being a manlet is much more about insecurity than it is about height. The cutoff is wherever you lose confidence over it. It varies by individual. Overall, I'd say 5'8" is about the lowest before people start really noticing that you're short though.

man I would fucking dwarf people in burgerland

>Majority of them either black/fat or ugly.

And nothing of value was lost.

>Majority of them either black
I'm sure girls find racism attractive

5'8" is within one standard deviation of the mean, therefore it's normal height for a man.

I'm openly racist and dating a white hispanic leftwing girl

kill yourself you sutpid nigger

>using the word nigger
Yea, I'm sure girls find that attractive
racists need to get off my board

Doctors have never told me to take off my shoes when getting my height checked. Same at the DMV. Do most people also keep their shoes on when getting their height measured?

People ask... "when will they learn?"
>5'5
>literally fine with it
>other advantageous characteristics
>find these threads funny
>I like taller women, 5'6 - 5'8
>hell I'd date em even taller
>they like me back.
What have I learned? Never understood this meme so I'll tell you Veeky Forums. Chicks that don't want short guys will just tell you straight up. Move on, don't waste your time, plenty of girls don't give a shit if you're ballpark same height (+/-2in). After three waves of man-hatred (feminism) women are starting to realize that their bullshit fantasy standards about men are going to leave them as shitty wine drunk cat ladies... and they're thirsty as fuck to pin a guy down because they don't want to die alone. They see their divorced aunts, mothers, and grandmothers... home alone every night, sure sometimes they go out and have fun... but aunts drunkedness is showing in those early wrinkles and its over for her). They're absolutely terrified of this, and they're especially reminded of it every holiday when visiting those lonely relatives. Anytime a woman says some shit like, "I don't date short guys" I snap back with something about how well the search for her perfect fairy tale guy is working out as she's drinking alone (or going to the grocery alone, etc... point out that she's alone because its REAL and cuts very deep) and she either gets bitchy or lowers some barriers.

Women just need to be reminded to not be cunty sometimes, idk works for me.

This matches up with my experience.
t. 5'5 from

>tfw 5'8 burger

the doc just probably felt bad for you

This is longmen propaganda to divide us. The idea that I a 5'10 American am not a manlet is insulting

If you can't get laid it isn't because of height anons, trust me.

My friend is a straight manlet but he's pretty handsome, sociable, dresses hip, and is a smooth motherfucker. He recently sent me nudes of a girl we met at a car meet who was literally 6'3"ish with heels on, and smoking too.

Head down to the local shopping centre on a weekday, mate. You'll be surprised how short a lot of people are. You gotta remember averages account for everyone. Lot of younger teens over 6' but not many adults over 5'10.

>t. 5'8 manlet towering over 80+% of shoppers today

You thought you could be the chosen one? You thought everything was gunna be OK???

Face it. That height is LAUGHABLE to the modern woman and the business world. You belong in the garbage with the rest of the manlets.

>be 6'0 in the morning, 5'11 at night
>travelling in China
>walk by local uni
>be avg height

You niggas saying the cutoff is anything under 6'2 are straight up lying

anything below is 7'0'' is fucking manlet tier. i sometimes contemplate why i am even alive. why havent i committed sudoku yet?

BS
I'm 6' and I feel pretty short in Sweden.

All the Somali and middle-east migrants probably influenced this shit

>white australians are mostly all 6'+
I see you guys every year at the Oktoberfest. Hundreds of you. All of you are short and fat.

Bunch

>5'9 and below (below 180cm) = manlet
>5'10 and 5'11(around 180cm) = average
>6 to 6'4 (above 180cm to about 193cm) = tall
>6'4 to 6'7 (193cm to 2m) = very tall
The only time being "too tall" is a problem is when it gives serious health problems.
In reality, being short will not be a problem, unless you are comically short (below 5'7 or so).
If you're worried that women will reject you because of it, who gives a shit, you will find other women who only care about you being taller than them.
If you're worried because other men are more intimidating than you, look at Mike Tyson. He is 5'10, whereas other were well above 6
>Eddie Richardson, 6'6, Eddie falls to the ground from Tyson's first punch, KO first round
>Jose Ribalta, 6'6, TKO 10th round
>Clifford Etienne, 6'2, KO first round
>Alex Stewart, 6'3, TKO first round
>Henry Tillman, 6'3, KO first round
>etc.

t.5'9

>5'9 and below (below 180cm) = manlet
>t.5'9

HAHAHAHAH

did your doctor tell you that you're 6'? Doctors notoriously overestimate height by 3-4". Measure yourself.

This
t. someone who is exactly 6’