Just hit the gym bro!

>Just hit the gym bro!
>it always works!

go awayy u have the worst visage

This is him after 6 years you idiot.

Honestly, people like him shouldn't breed. It would be unfair for the potential offspring to live with such inferior genes and would ruin their lives.

all they need to do is watch the films of D.W. Griffith

>drumpf

just take a shower, get a new haircut, hit the gym and do keto then you'll become a solid 1/10

First post to make me actually lol today

You made or just copied this post from r9k

whatever makes your more mad, roastie

for some reason this guy reminded me of brian peppers

Incidentally, anyone got the small guy in a shirt sitting next to the huge guy in a t shirt and jeans?

Kek
Also checked

Underrated

>keto
lmao

You did good user

> get a decent haircut
> shave that fucking 13yo beard
> drink more water/eat veggies/improve diet to get rid of acne
> wear clothes that don't show too much your ugly pencil neck
> bonus: trim the eyebrows

With these advices, he would already become a solid 6/10, not a H&M model of course, but still able to score with some human looking grill, and most important he wouldn't look anymore like a zombie from the walking dead.

The majority of the problems of every ugly person (excluding irreversible things like balding, alopecia, psoriasis or being born with no ears, lol) can be solved or at least improved by three things: better hygiene, better clothes, and a good haircut. It's relatively easy for a 3-4/10, man or woman, to become a 6/10. Way more hard than for a average looking person to become a 8 or 9/10

>launch tes4 oblivion
>select nord
>randomize facial features

All Nords are beautiful.

God this is funnier than bombing /lgbt/ with non passing trannys used to be.

Forgot image.

The ironic thing is Incels who look like this could probably get pussy if they lowered their standards.

You're not entitled to attractive pussy, sorry bro but it's true.

And women who can get attractive dick will take it over you. But you'd take the attractive pussy over the troglodyte puss.

Fucking hypocrites.

>creates his own scarecrow
>attacks it
>gets mad

autism the post

yeah fucking right. without serious facial surgery, he is fucked. even with surgery he will be 5/10 max.

His entire skull structure is completely fucked. He could only be fixed by complete reconstructive surgery, which is not even possible with today's technology.

I don't know what the condition of his right eye is called but if I had it I'd probably just wear an eye patch in public always and come up with some bogus story behind it that makes me look heroic. Like I shot my eye out saving a bus full of orphans or some shit.

it works tho

millimeters

The dude's nose is pretty much entirely fucked but his chin and cheeks could probably be fine if he wasn't a fatass who's dripping with lard. And his haircut is just shit but that's easy to fix.

Honestly, if you're this ugly you might as well leave humanity behind.

>Veeky Forums does faceapp better than faceapp

I bet they had a bunch of h1b pajeets making that pile of dogshit app.

im pretty sure a nose job can help his case

but he has a negative canthal tilt?!

at least he's got a good hairline

Neutral.

Dude's eyes are hypnotic.

fuck me, is that sam hyde?

it is a rare hyde, yes.

He's just narrow faced. The ratios and angles are still there, albeit very faint

nigga got fat

Why do redditors think there's only deformed guys and supermodels?

this nigga looks like a half transformed werewolf

Its the Veeky Forums/reddit dichotomy. Veeky Forums is full of fat, sheltered autists and redditors are well-hinged people with lives, jobs and looks.

iv known several redditors in real life unfortunately and they all look exactly like the weird fat ugly fucks in the photos of reddit meetups

basically all ugly fat white guys who listen to rap and smoke weed

>this thread

Suddenly I don't feel too bad about my looks.

I've met more handsome ppl from Veeky Forums than reddit. But I've met no one from reddit. I plan on keeping it that way. rightists are cuter =

>this is why Veeky Forums needs to stay on Veeky Forums
Meanwhile reddit has subs full of women channers jerk off too and redditors get to fuck lmao

His ugliness isn't beyond the reach of platic surgery, lipo, and accutane.

might as well be a reddit flag tbf, ive seen enough pics of redditor crowds that look just the same

probably everybody that frequents internet forums looks like this (because lets be honest, successful and good looking people just dont have enough time for browsing the web)

>platic surgery

that fat curly guy in the middle looks literally like my ex

>Maddox
Really the cherry on top of the pile of pathetic people.

Fixing a nose like that would be incredible painful; even after 2 months shit hurts if you do as much as gently touch it

This is the american /pol/ack

goddammit I hate amerimutts

If you're terribly homely you're meant to be as a sign that you shouldn't breed. Ugliness gives away with something is wrong with you

>the only way not to be ugly is to create a warp field and bend the spacetime itself
what a time to be alive

I actually sort of like his nose it's primal in a beast-like way but his lazy eye and the lower part of his face is really jarring.

the good thing about looking like that guy is that you can pretty much just just juicing as hard as possible and literally become a beast.

Normal faced men have some humanity to preserve and can't go all in. This guy can.

britcuck detected

>Raping and murdering thousands

Oh boy, this again?

Butt hurt Britfag detected

It's called Ptosis, I have it, I was born with it, but it's nowhere near as noticeable as the one in the pic.

Other than that my face is pretty aesthetically pleasing, and I wear glasses which mask the drooping eyelid quite well, most people don't notice.

I'd wear an eyepatch, but I like having two functional eyes thanks.

Why does he remind me of pic related?

>redditors are well-hinged people with lives, jobs and looks.

>SHITLORD

>lifting for girls
Lol. Also, that fag in OPs pic would look better if he lifts. A jacked ogre looks better than a skellington ogre

The before picture shows he's mainly just fucking fat. OPs picture of him is like 1/10, and this one's a 2/10, but losing weight could at least bring him to 4/10, which is at least good enough to not make girls run.

What about people who somehow managed to get high paying corporate jobs where you don't really do anything all day?

he's a big guy

Doesn't really matter when the rest of your face looks like it belongs to a god

>"hey fit umm hehe ugly people are ugly"
>300 replies
i wish this wasnt lookism board

He's right, though
t. german

>#4
where can I find the rest

That is objectively correct though

Nose-job, lip-job, accutane, a decent cut + lifting and a good hairdresser would make a big difference. Still not Zyyz but at least of human appearance.

what's an example of a decent haircut

What is your opinion on terminating pregnancies where baby is confirmed for having down syndrome?