How many times a week do you hit The Big Three?

How many times a week do hit the Big Three?

>Squats
>Deadlift
>Bench Press

Can shoulder press be considered part of the great compund exercises?

ABA

BAB

Squats erry workout

Bench on A

Deadlift on B

is that guy creaming that loud at 1pl8 squad? does he bench more than he squads?

Bench 3x, with a variation on a 4th day
Squat 3x
Deadlift 2x

Twice a week each. Do PPLPPLx
And a variant of it also twice a week (incline bench, Bulgarian splitsquat, romanian dead)

well it used to be the third olympic lift back in the days, but honestly push press would be better if you train like a powerlifter

in push press leg drive would be required, not a cheat, and you would hurt your lower back trying to manipulate the press

>squat
2 times
>deadlift
2 times
>bench press
4 times

Bench press thrice on upper body days
Squat twice on lower body days
I'm supposed to do deadlifts on lower body days as well, but I stopped doing them as I have scoliosis and really don't want to fuck my shit up

Has anyone tried minimalist lifting where you don't fatigue your muscles much so you can lift everyday? Im considering doing an experimental routine that just consists of the big 4. OHP*5, Deadlift*5, Bench*5, Squat*5 all one set everyday. I think you could see mad strength gains doing this.

bench twice, deadlift twice, squat once

Thid, but i dont squat at all.

meme press
gay
memelift

I'm currently massing for powerlifting

>squats
High bars and close stance high bars one day, paused high bars another day, wide stance low bars another day
>bench
Regular bench one day, incline db bench another day
>deadlift
RDL and deficit DL one day, RDL again another day

My legs are more or less in constant pain

>Forgetting about OHP

kys summerfag

I dropped squats,

doing diddy and bench 3 times a week 5x5

theyre all shit

>2017
>bench pressing instead of dumbbell incline press
Top Kuk

0 desu. I used to. Now I do weighted dips and neutral grip pullups for upper body and sprints/jump rope for lower body.

I enjoy it much more.

Why not both, you fucking faggot.

retard

Once a week at most, often zero. At least if we're talking about those specific movements.

If we count variations, 2-3x for each.

Squat 4 times a week
Deadlift 1 to 2 times a week
Bench 2 times a week
Clean 2 times a week
Snatch 1 to 2 times a week

2x bench and squat, 1x deadlift

squat once, deadlift twice and bench twice
arms three times a day, trying to grow those fucking stick arms

How the hell do you all squat 4 times a week?

Do you just squat 2 days in a row once?

Squat and bench twice a week and deadlift once a week. I do power cleans too though.

This. It's another one of those lifts that send scrubs to snap city

4 times a week since that's all I do plus overhead

I squat 3-4x a week, deadlift usually 0 times but I do other kinds of pulls like snatch/clean pulls and rack pulls. maybe bench once a week but i overhead press in some form 2-3x a week

you must have a very "old timey" looking physique

>deadlift
meme exercise

>2
>1
>1,5

No rest no gains

Pleb

I'm always sick during autumn because of my fucking weak immune system. If I'm lucky I'm healthy enough to train two times a week.

During summer I train 4 to 5 times.

t. dyel

squat and bench x3 and deadlifts on fridays, i do cheat rows on Monday and hyperextensions on Wednesday though so plenty of volume

>squat
0 with a barbell
>bench
About 0
>deadlift
Right around 0 as well

I don't do meme exercises sorry

Does this work for legs? I hate squats because I suck at them, but I can't stop them because I don't want to have skinny legs, but I love deadlifts, so are deadlifts enough for developing good legs?

Read up on Bulgarian method broski

>squat
Back squat 1x, front squat 1x

>deadlift
Deadlift 1x, sumo 1x

>Bench
Flat bench 2x, Incline 1x

>OHP 3x

Anyone else tried Greg Cuckols beginner Bench program on their OHP? Shit worked amazing for me. 3x8+, 3x6+, 3x4+. I'm still getting gains on my OHP while cutting. Anyone else experienced this?

2 - 2 -1

what routine allows you to bench that often? My chest is lacking and would love to bench more but not sure what routine to do

MWF

>bench 3x
>squat 3x
>deadlift 2x
But that will probably change to bench 1xweek and ohp 3x week.

>bench
Once a week
>squat
4x a week (2 front 2 back)
>deadlift
Never

>shitting yourself doing lmao1pl8 squat
why are these stock photos always so inbred?

every day

I squat two out of three sessions a week, 5x5. Alternate between bench and OHP and been diddling once a week, but might do a deload and do 3x5 two times a week.

>do 3pl8 squats for photoshoot
>dont get a good shot for the first 15 reps
>model is about to pass out for the remainder of the photoshoot, and looks fucking terrible

3 times a week
ABA
A
Bench squat dead ohp bent over row
B
Bench squat dead ohp concentration curls