Plastic Surgery

Post transformations or your opinion on plastic surgery

fucked up

>being so insecure you will literally split your jaw and put fucking metal in it

there are people that look drastically better when they get surgery for the jaw or a nose job
>pic related

Why not just get maxillomandibular advancement (all in one, far more natural as it is realignment)

>tfw you have her after surgery chin and nose and want her pre

hahahahahaha omg my sides user

imagine marrying her and having some kids then they come out looking like the witch from banjo kazooie... fucking evil

>tfw misaligned jaw (mainly a very narrow upper palate) and can't afford surgery because I'm poor in America
America is the worst first-world country to be poor in.

no girl is gonna love you because you got plasticsurgery

Don't get fall for the plastic surgery jew,
Just follow the teachings of Mike Mew.

Why shouldnt I get plastic surgery if I can easily afford it?

Because it will fuck up your face in less than 20 years and you will most likely need some sort of revisions. Even if you don't, there is a chance you will end up getting addicted to changing your face and you will keep going under the knife until you look like a plastic doll.

wrong. everyone is shallow whether they admit it or not. normal bone structure gets you through the door, the rest ("personality") you can practice.

Gravity always wins

Gravity always wins

Dude went from a child molester to "got get me a beer sonny"

This is me in April, pre keto, gyno surgery and little gym time.

This is me this morning

If you did have gyno, it was mostly fat. You're fat as fuck, why not cut and see if you lose the tits?

Mostly because the operation was free under healthcare untill my 19th birthday. Figured it better to be safe than sorry and have to Shell out 2000 dollars.

You fucked up your nipple bro.
Clearly not worth it.