When did you realize it's all about the face?

When did you realize it's all about the face?

the first time I looked in a mirror

It's not

can i make it with this face bros

ye

kek look at his peanut skull, its barely two cigarettes long

COPE

It is.. I wear glasses, it fucks my shit up

6-7/10 depending on height pretty good

I have a 5/10 face but a slightly above average 7.5" cock. I just send snaps of my cock and swim in pussy

>implying that even matters
when was the last time you saw girls swoon over someone who's face wasnt attractive

Looks like a face app male version of that cute latina from orange is the new black.

Ryan Gosling

Holy fuck that really is small, he's probably got a sub-180mm face length. Bet his cranial circumference is less than 56cm too.

Lucky for him, it is in proportion and thus does not really factor in in solo photographs.

Lookin good Chudat

>Be me, 17 year old high school senior
>Girls like me
>Start working out
>Decide I want to be huge
>Spend next three years bulking
>Gain 55 lb
>Become completely invisible to girls
>Now get unwanted attention from gay men
>Think I'm swole as fuck but actually I'm just bloated
>Stronger than ever, though. Lifts through the roof.
>Slowly cut down and lose 30 lb of fat
>Still really strong but now in decent condition
>Still invisible to girls
>Injure shoulder, wrist and right knee
>Can't lift for six months.
>Become unhealthy sedentary gamer
>Lose all gains
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>Skellier than ever before
>Suddenly girls start flirting with me again
>Constant attention from females everywhere I go
>Realize I have wasted the last three and a half years of my life making myself as unattractive as possible by lifting weights

Why are girls such stupid normies?

This is why you don't listen to Veeky Forums.

Woman just want a man with a lean face and body. The muscles are not really even a requirement.

Lean > muscles
Lean with muscles > muscles

I learned this lesson just like you do. Had an injury so just did cardio and got low body fat which resulted in extreme female interest which I never had when I could lift 4 plate deads and 2 plate bench

So true. Most of them don't like the bulky look. Dudes need to understand that what they think looks good doesn't necessarily match what girls like. Stop bulking everyone. A few more pounds in the bench isn't worth looking all puffy.

>Woman just want a man with a lean face and body. The muscles are not really even a requirement.
This point was driven home for me when I was looking over magazines at a newsstand and two girls walked up to look at a magazine with a shirtless David Beckham on the cover.
"Oh, my God!" one girl exclaimed to the other. "He is so hot I cannot even take it."
Then one of them pointed to a muscle magazine with a Mr. Olympia competitor on the cover.
"Ewww!" she said.
"That is seriously disgusting" her friend replied. "I can't believe people do that to themselves."

Despite this, I told myself "Girls are fucking idiots who don't know what an attractive man should look like" and kept lifting heavy weights and eating big, trying to get jacked. Well, I guess they know what they like.

>Most of them don't like the bulky look. Dudes need to understand that what they think looks good doesn't necessarily match what girls like.
I wonder why this is so. I mean, from an evolutionary perspective, I think humans as a whole should be somewhat attracted to potential mates who have just a bit more fat on their frames. After all, those partners are less likely to starve to death in the event of a moderate famine.

kek fuck no .. maybe you can make it to the parties with the 6's, but you'll never get anything above a 7

you look like the sort of guy who will obviously lie to a girl to get in her pants

lol, do you have a problem with that?
what an unbelievably gay thing to write.

Faggot

since i watched enough animu

savage

Happened to me too- i had 3.5 plate dead, 2pl8 bench, 1.25pl8 OHP and 3.5plate squat for reps

hit snap city while deadlifting and moved onto cardio and abs (what i neglected), and the level of interest is not even comparable

I kind of always knew. I just used the analogy that tits and ass on a butterface ruins everything, so it's probably the same for women looking at men.

When I was like 10 and my mom told me that looks are far more important than people admit.

>current year
>lifting for girls

shiggydig

The real question is whether lean > lean with muscles?

Nah it's actually confidence
>coworker is talking to me about girl he's trying to hook up with
>decide reveal my power level and tell him I've never been in a relationship and have only hooked up twice
>he's dumbstruck
>"user I and literally everyone else here thought you were some pretty boy pussy-slayer"
>he asks me how/why this happened
>actually had to think about it
>realize I've never once asked a girl out
Women might be throwing themselves at me but that doesn't mean anything more than just putting themselves in a position for me to make a move and unfortunately for them I've never made a move in my life. I guess I always just rationalize their flirting as politeness, and desu I've never been infatuated with someone to the point where I actually would want to spend time with them outside of whatever context we usually interact. I think it boils down to the fact that I've never had a consistent male role model in my life which as a result of being raised by a single mother in her 20s and is tied to a view of relationships as "not worth the trouble". I'm pretty aware that I'm good looking but that honestly doesn't mean anything if I have no confidence

was your mom incel?

Ah yes lets take the experience of two men to say what all women like

Get over yourselves. Everyone is different and like different things. Some people like twink bodies and some like muscle huge ones.

when i got approached by girls multiple times in highschool while being skinnyfat

When I was cucked by my chad bestfriend in high school.

He's objectively very attractive in the face

Probably because evolution isn't real

>single mother
I'm sorry

>never been infatuated with someone to the point where I actually would want to spend time with them outside of whatever context we usually interact
this resonates with me strongly, bud

what is this from

Who cares at this point?
I’m just going to enjoy the fact that I am the best me I can be

>proyecting
stay jelly

this man wouldn't have to eat onions to whore himself out though.

>evolution isn't real
wew lad

my man, i look 10x better than you lmao.

>muh canthal tilt

>"user I and literally everyone else here thought you were some pretty boy pussy-slayer"
Heh... add another - in there and you'd be right

I realised it's not just the face when even I, as a straight male started hating incels.

>be like this
>spend 4 years without fucking
>slowly retuning to a virgin state

help

Underrated post.

Everybody already hates incels you dumb shit.

Never cause it's all about height