No Legs

>No Legs
>No hands
>Only one arm

What the fuck is the point, why is he even lifting? Why doesn't he just kill himself?

Listen up, you fucking biped. Have you ever been in a wheelchair before? Have you ever looked up at a set of stairs and realized that you are going to have to drag yourself up like a fucking limp snake? I shit into a plastic bag and then have to pour it out. You have no idea what its like for me so FUCK OFF.

how would he lol
actually thats not funny its depressing as fuck
wew lad

>4edgy8me

>>No Legs
>>No hands
>>Only one arm
>still a man who strives for something

>OP
>all limbs intact
>probably cozy middle class existence
>still a worthless faggot
Kys

Tbh this guy still probably gets laid more than most of Veeky Forums

Life in extreme hard mode

I'm completely depressed but I've all my limps.
I should be more grateful.

>listen up you fucking biped

Are you jealous that this 2/5ths of a guy looks better and happier than you?

How do I achive Darth Vader mode?

It's too hard to tie a knot with one hand I guess

Jesus christ dude that's not even funny. take it to /b/.

reported

because unlike the majority of this he likes being alive

look how hung he is too

>eyy bby u wanna see my only leg

>like a fucking limp snake

>that cap
>that beard
>that tattoo
>"you laugh at me because I'm different, l laugh at you because you're all the same"
He's only 60% there and he's a total douche
I almost liked him

In a decade or two he'll be able to get some automail with some sick AI and leave humanity behind.

But wheres the benis?

I'm sure I could find a bright spot in most any situation, but I'd probably kill myself if I had to drag my dick on a locker room floor.

yfw you skip leg day

How does he even jerk off? I hope he has a fleshjack.

Does he even have a functional penis?

Nah we can't even figure out basic shit yet. Medical and technological advancement isn't as great as you think.

He's got a hand. Do you jerk it with your feet? Am I missing something awesome that I don't even know about?

I've already seen some really advanced replacement limbs. That general AI that can play GO, well they already made a new one that beat the old one, with no human training. It's only a matter of time dude.

If I was him I would claim disability and do a bunch of drugs and lay in front of the tv

>He's got a hand
He has two nub fingers. Only dicklets can jerk off with the space between two nub digits.

Op leave and never return

fpbp

>Listen up, you fucking biped
Dude, you're killing me as I'm already dying.
The guy looks like the action figurine you'd find at the bottom of the toy box.

Based

when he goes into a public bathroom does he just crawl through the piss and whatever else is on the floor?

Yep

limblet detected

>Why doesn't he just kill himself?

Looks like he's still got his dick and balls, that would be reason enough for me since, after all, it could've been worse

Imagine his woman just picking him up, slinging him over the shoulder for some fucc

Maybe lifting is the one thing thing stopping him

How do you know he still has a functional penis?

How exactly do you expect him to kill himself? He doesn't have a hand, so he can't pull the trigger of a gun. Again, no hand so he wouldn't be able to tie a noose. He can't feed himself so poisoning is a no-go. He can't even start a car to monoxidize himself. I'm guessing he's carried/wheeled around by someone seeing as he has only one arm, and would go in circles if he tried to do it himself. I guess he could maybe wiggle or jump around like a bean to an elevator, go to the top floor and flip around and jump off the roof, but I suspect someone would rush to help him when they saw this broken man flopping like a fish.

Shut up dude, he's found something to give his life purpose again. If you have to make fun of that there's something seriously wrong with you.

making this cruel shitpost about a stranger suggesting they should kill themselves is a sign of poor mental development, morals and judgement. OP I think you really need to reevaluate how you approach life.

Because he hasn't killed himself

I follow this guy on instagram. He sort of uses his arm as a leg and sort of jumps his body forward. He even makes it up stairs pretty good. I imagine his dick and balls are just one big unfeeling callous at this point though.

this unironically. one thing being lonely, one thing being an incel sperg

>you fucking biped

Realest motherfucker on this board

Someone post that webm of the one armed guy outperforming women on an obstacle course

Post of the day

Do you think he crushes his junk sometimes when he hops around?

>be guy with 3 missing limbs and a partially missing hand
>make the best of what you have
>use your feel-good story to become a quasi-celebrity and make big money on sponsorships or through giving motivational speeches
>use the money to buy cutting edge mind controlled prosthetics ~10 years from now
Is this his master plan?

is he walking on his dick? lmao

>tfw he only has to eat 1500 calories to make gains
IT'S NOT FAIR

>The guy looks like the action figurine you'd find at the bottom of the toy box.

Never give up, and always make the best of what you got. He's doing it right.

How does he lift?

Gee, would it make you feel better, maybe more secure if he was just a fat beta male that lived in a dungeon under the sewer or something? This guy got handed one of the worst cards in life, and yet, he is doing what he can to play his hand (or lack of one) to the best of his ability (or disability, but enough of the crippled jokes). The guy might only have the potential to be half a man, but he might just end up being the best man of that caliber.

Of course, I doubt you really consider that, hell, you are probably the kinda guy that always looks for excuses to not do shit, then get all fucking mad when others do the same. People with asthma should never run or jog, only walk, and people with bad vision should never wear glasses or contacts, they should just blindfold themselves and grab a cane, right? Damn, you are either someone whole that is broken and never learned to pick the pieces back up, or someone that was born broken, and cannot stand the though of other people even more broken trying to be something greater than they were born to be.

No hate, you do you, but when the chips are down and you are on your deathbed, you will remember all the shit you pussied out on and all the shit that you did not give you all in and it will eat you alive in your final moments, all while some fucking goblin looking dipshit like this half-breed will be able to die with a smile and say, "I am the best me I can be, and life can suck on these possibly deformed nuts".

This is the most autistic post this year.

you have been awarded reddit gold for this post

now fuck off

he can't hold the gun

on another note, pic related.

The spooper on the right almost feels like it belongs there.

On a serious note, how does he work out? Logistically speaking? How does he train his lats, etc? For his one hand, does he like wrap a rope around his stump and click it in to cables for curls, etc? When he does situps, etc or whatever ab work do they hold his pelvis down for him? I just dont see how this is possible.

Can't remember his name but in a video he did bench by stacking plates on his nub while another guy held his body in place

Limp leg.
Limp biscuit.
Limp dick.
A plethora of limps.

if I see this guy IRL I will stomp him like a fkn worm lol

Because he's stronger than you faggot.

if I see you in real life I will murder you

Very good post sir!
You have earned your next Rick & Morty episode!

You're wrong and you know it, what's the point of your post?

kek

That's a good question. I know I would

I saw this picture the other day and couldn't help but laugh my ass off
Had to sc

NEVER GIVE UP

>you fucking biped

C O P E

>skips leg day
Lmao, he's never gonna make it.

>>No Legs
>>No hands
>>Only one arm

Hold his breath to death?

>The virgin biped vs. the Chad slither
Somebody pls

>What the fuck is the point, why is he even lifting? Why doesn't he just kill himself?

because that would be the easy thing to do, you retard.

Why does anyone ever choose to do something difficult, what the fuck is the point, why aren't we all unemployed losers living in our parents basement?

lol his floppy dick, balls and asshole are all resting on the dudes arm

I saw one of this guy with the rock too. So many celeb fitness people taking pictures with this guy to virtue signal. "omg look how compassionate I am guys"

Some people believe in polishing turds

>because that would be the easy thing to do, you retard.

Then why don't you write with your left hand? Oh yeah, I forgot - you're full of shit.

why the fuck would you not have wheels

>you fucking biped
>I shit into a plastic bag and pour it out
>limp snake

I'm done

>even next to a human nugget, the hat doesn't come off

he lost his replacement hat for his replacement hat so now he has to carry around half a man to cover his shame in case someone steals his final replacement hat

If it makes you guys feel better, he was born that way, so he really doesn't know any other way of life and has developed a coping mechanism by now for the "what ifs."

Fuck, just started laughing when I thought of him being dropped. Feel like a cunt

Underrated

>and would go in circles if he tried to do it himself
I lost.

I want to watch him put those headphones on

>OC

Include me in the screencap

W E W

He can get attention from instagram

top kek

>Listen up, you fucking biped.