Best course of action?

I fucked up my back real bad at work in the beginning of the year. The pain is finally almost 100% gone.

Like PT forreal saved me after 9 months of misery.

Problem is I gained like 40 lbs in the meantime because I couldn't exercise at all and ate like shit to feel better

What's the best thing to do to get back in shape by Christmas time? Without destroying my back again*

Should I eat very little and excercise hard? Avoid certain things at the gym? I'm not entirely sure what's going to set it off or not assuming I do everything correctly.

Anyone else experience similar injuries?

Tl;dr Back fucked up, healed. Got fat, how do I get fit safely.

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/Maousama666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currently 5'10 and 225 lbs or so

Eat at a deficit (500-800kcal deficit) and do HIIT once or twice a week. Also lift

Sled pushes if your gym has a sled.

Do you think i can lose at least 4-5lbs a week if I do it right?

Last time I did weight loss I was lifting and losing 2 lbs a week but I'm super impatient now since a year of my life went on hold.

I feel like this will set off my herniated disc again.

Worst shit I ever dealt with. If it comes back I might just kill myself.

Bump

moar

hmmmffff sauce? please tell me she is not a trap and she likes buttplugs

P S M F
S
M
F

Download Lyle McDonald Rapid Fat loss Handbook (or something like that), follow the guide CONCIOUSLY, profit

Same height and weight as OP and all I do is lift.
3 months in and I've lost 20lb.
We're all gonna make it

found source
weibo.com/Maousama666

Personally think she has a perfect body

Post more please, I can't access that site

post more pics please, the site redirects me to another bullshit site

do an upperbody program and add a day for high volume low weight deadlifts to ensure you dont hurt your back again, plus core

Do the compound lifts, start with the basic linear progression like every newbie. You are detrained and lost your strength and you need to rehab/build your back again. Squats and deadlifts man.
Do Starting Strength, start with the bar and load it slowly. Add 2 sets of planks and side planks to failure at each work out.

This is what i am doing after 3 months of back injury.

failed to roll Tamamo with 3 10-rolls. It's okay because I'm saving the bulk of my quartz for Jeanne Alter

Are the games any good btw? I've only ever watched the anime, so I'm a bit of a normie.

Psmf is god for fatties. It's basically keto with your own body fat as the fat source. Your body can convert stored fat into everything it needs to survive except essential amino acids. Just eat plenty of protein and nothing else (small amounts of fiber are fine) and you'll lose weight like crazy.

Girl on the left is so fucking cute. How do I meet an Asian girl if I'm in a flyover state with no Asian population?

If I had money I would move to California just to meet Asian girls.

I've gone to weibo searched for her name, then the site did some searching, found some1 else, clicked on her profile (another qt) then I copied the url again and it worked.

Proof

be my caster for tonight.

That's her lancer version, you dumb male master.

Oh yes, ah Chinese whore with contact lenses, fake hair, full makeup, good lighting and more surgery than meg ryan is the perfect body.