FUCKING LONGMEN

>planning to climb out of the pit today to slay some longmen
>fucking gym manager just greased the edges of the pit
>fell on my ass and lost .05" of height from spinal compression

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xGqAAlFlDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a rumor going 'round that a couple 'lets made it outta the pit before the greaser came round. They stacked on top of each other and wore a really big hoodie to disguise themselves as a longman.

I feel for you brother. Keep trying different method, but if they fail we always need an extra hand for the tunnels
Hmm, I heard something similar. Sounds like they devolped a new method, I will keep it in mind

i never get why you guys even try, let this be a lesson to you, Veeky Forums is the only way of communication to us in the pit to the taller part of the world

forgive me for i have sinned

>lost .05" of height from spinal compression
oh god my sides

>tfw gym banned dead hangs in the manlet pit, only allows deadlifts and squats to make the spine even more compressed

fuck lads we need to dig those tunnels faster

>mfw a haynes manual and youtube are literally all anyone needs to fix anything in their vehicle

Tunnel? Understand that an escape attempt is grounds for a further three feet of dirt removed from the pit.

You should invite Virginia to your birthday party, Frisbee

vocaroo.com/i/s1xGqAAlFlDF

Fucking dead my man

never read poetry again you mush mouthed nigger faggot

Guess youll have more headroom for digging dwarf. The Above sends their regards
*pours grease

God damn it. I'm 5'11,5! You made a mistake, I'm not supposed to be here!

O hey guys.

You can always detect them on the voice though.

>throw the manlets a barbell because of misguided pity
>a squad of four uses it as a battering ram against a rival faction's fortlet during a short civil war
>entirely reshaped the political landscape of the pit by accident
>after sprinting 20km to experience enough of a runner's high to hallucinate, the gym shaman conducts a spiritual session to consult with the Receptionist Lady of the Great Gym in the sky
>punishment: SS+Gomad for a month
>mfw I was on a cut

How do your guys potty train your manlets? Mine keeps shitting on his leash because he hates wearing one

*sigh*
hi

>he thinks the tunnels are for escaping

Kek

Lmao!