325 turbo virgin not wanting to be laughed at

How the fuck do I go to a gym without being stared/laughed at? I'm 325 pounds and want to go to a gym and get my shit together but I'm terrified of getting stares from Chads and Stacys.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/53c8lg/soviet_gym_teachers_parade_in_moscow_1956/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just go, and stop calling people "Chad"s and "Stacey"s unironically

You think youre the only fat piece of shit to do the whole "buh buh but im scared of the stares at the gym" bit? You fuckin disgust me. Now you can either do something about it, or you can keep being mediocre and go back to the horde of other fatties who are "too scared of the gym" and "what are sum good home workouts". The people here work hard every fuckin day. Using every ounce of willpower to ignore when their fat sugar addicted body is telling them just one cookie. People are sweatin their asses off running at 5 am. People are pushin the limits of their bodies riskin injury and going to failure to try hit new pr's. And youre here crying because your biggest struggle is you cant deal when someone looks at you.

Never come back here again.

Crash diet and buy a treadmill till your down to 250

Nobody cares. The only people who get stared at in the gym are the ego lifters swinging weight around like some nigger on roids or the freakishly strong

Who are these beautiful men

it'll feel like shit the first few times you go, but you'll realize soon that literally no one gives a shit. and even if they do notice you, they'll probably at least respect you for trying to better yourself

No homo btw

assuming you're not doing anything dangerous,
no one will look at you twice if they aren't an insecure fag.

just be yourself :)

Unsure, saved it along time ago. Eastern European facist youth wing I assume

Photo was taken by Lev Borodulin who was a Soviet photographer so they're probably Soviet solders

this^ is the truth. Just get in there and LIFT you fat fuck. Ride the fucking elliptic if you need to. Lift, and burn, and work hard.

They aren't soldiers. In the ussr almost everyone should have been somewhat fit, or at least it was the goal, so they are probably students.

Soviet gym teachers parade.

reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/53c8lg/soviet_gym_teachers_parade_in_moscow_1956/

This upsets me, was really hoping they were fascist

I started going when I was 330, barely able to bench and squat the bar. Man up and get the work done.

you could just go and accept the odd stare from douches - everyone else will either respect you or ignore you

another option is joining a 24hr gym and going late when there are fewer people

another option is losing weight solely through diet - at 325 - you could do with losing 125lb

Headphones.

If you get some good music you like you'll zone out and not remember. But desu you should stop being a bitch and deal with it. At least your trying to improve

The boyfriend of my sister went from 150 kg to 70 kg in 2 years.
The most important part of losing weight is to eat less not to workout.
You have to go down in calories, drink only water nothing else and eat a lot less carbohydrates like bread and sugar.
The first time in the gym willbe tough but it is possible.
The bf of my sister did surgery to remove skin but he looks pretty good.

No one gives a fuck about other people at the gym

just fucking go nigger, literally no one cares. I don't understand where the meme of "you must already be jacked before you are allowed into a gym" came from. How the fuck does that even make sense?

I built a home gym a few years ago but I worked out in all kinds of gyms before then. Every gym I've been to I've seen a huge variety of people. Of course there are a few guys who are pro-BB or powerlifter tier, but most people are just normal people trying to get in shape. You have your fat people, bear-mode guys, skinnyfat DYELs, otter mode, and everything in between. Most people at the gym don't even fit nicely into one category. Also everyone at the gym is at some point along their fitness journey. You have guys who are all bulked up, guys who are cut down to almost nothing, guys who haven't even been lifting long enough to do a bulk or a cut, guys who have been in horrible car crashes and are recovering their gains as best they can, old guys roiding up to regain some of their lost youth, young guys just starting out, etc. etc.

If you are that much of a pussy, keep your headphones on and look at the ground all the time until you grow a pair.

>on treadmill at gym
>super fat lady gets on and starts walking slow
>minding my own business
>look over a few minutes later and she's jogging
>oddly stoked for a random stranger cause she's fucking going for it

I can't be the only one.

At that size, I wouldn't say going to the gym is of primary importance to lose weight.

Try walking to work or going for an hour long walk everyday outside, especially if you live out in the countryside. Find an activity that you enjoy and will look forward to doing everyday. It might be going to the gym, but you should try a few other things first.

The most important thing at that weight is your diet. You really need to cut out any sugars, refined carbs etc and focus on having a diet of lean meats and vegetables. Try and find a few recipes that use lean meats and veg and pick a few dishes that you like the taste of to form your staple diet.

Also, no real Chad would ever stare or laugh at someone trying to get fit, they'd respect you for trying. Worst you'll get is some insecure wannabe Chad that might crack jokes but fuck him he's the real loser, who cares?

This.

Walk, eat less, and eat better. There's no shortcuts, that just needs to be your lifestyle for a long time to make serious progress.

watch your diet and walk for an hour daily. you should easily loose 100 pounds during the winter.
Also
>no dairy/milk, butter allowed
>no refined oils
>no added sugar
>not too much coffee, raises cortisol
>no diet soda, it fucks with you insulin levels
>try to sleep enough
go to the gym once you made some progress.

Don't go too hard on the diet and do a cheat meal once a week or you will snap and quit

>you should easily lose 100 pounds in one season

The only thing worse than a fatty making excuses is someone setting completely unreasonable fitness expectations.

>nearly 2018
>still caring about what others think
whew lad

Nobody 2ants to look at your disgusting flesh. If anything, people will avoid eye contact. You'll get looks when you deserve them.

same user, I just hope they keep it up and don't burn out

You are right but loosing 60 pounds is doable
325 pounds is damn heavy and loosing the first 40 pounds should be damn easy.

When people tell you 'nobody cares' they are lying.
You are a fat fuck and you will get judged, you will get stared at, you will get laughed at and you will get disgusted looks.

But after their judgement people will forget about you and not waste another thought about 'another fat guy at the gym'. Thats what is meant by 'nobody cares'.

Going to the gym as a fat fuck is hard, and keeping your diet and training up will be even harder. But when you start losing weight those stares and looks will turn into looks of amazement and approval.
>do you remember that one fat guy? yeah I just saw him again, he lost some weight and man does he look good now
now they 'care' about you, now you have a little impact on their day

Getting Veeky Forums is a journey and a lifestyle and it WILL change you! Not just physically.
But you have to bring up the courage, make the first step and sacrifice something of your pride and dignity. Trust me, it is worth it.

tl;dr: good luck you fat loser

Total bullshit.

Children act like this in gyms. The bikes and treadmills are at the back of my gym and slightly elevated. To kill time I watch everyone else in the gym like a creeper. There are all kinds of people at my gym from bodybuilder types to gigantic slobs. Nobody stares, nobody makes faces, nobody says shit. Ever.

They also don't give a fuck if you lose weight or not, and I guarantee no one is tracking anyone else's progress at the gym and going "wow, that one dude lost a lot of weight over the 9 months I've been mentally measuring him". The vast majority of people at the gym are lost in their own little world of podcasts/music/texting between sets.

Lose weight for yourself. Don't expect it to happen overnight, but also (and this is the absolute biggest, most important thing) DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF. You got yourself this way and only you can get yourself fit.

literally no one gives a shit

>Nobody cares
Oh yeah, is that why Veeky Forums has its own yearly comic where you laugh and throw ridicule at people who are new to gymming?

People there will only respect you for putting in work.
The gym is a sacred space where everyone supports each other's quest for self-improvement.

This. It's a genuinely welcoming place. I was 296 when I started lifting and I never experienced anything negative while at the gym.

They're damn commies

the gym is a positive place , everyone there will want you to succeed

I started losing weight at 320 (6' even), now I'm at 200. People would yell from at me from cars every time I went running (they stopped when I got below 220ish, haven't had that happen in over a year), but I have never had a bad experience in 4 years and 3 gyms.

1. You can lose pretty much all of that without going to the gym.
2. Chads and staceys dont give a fuck because they only got to the point they're at by concentrating on themselves.
3. If anyone stares, stare right back. Stand up for yourself mate.

Also on a side note, I've had people give me funny looks because I don't put up a lot of weight as a bigger guy but these same people also fuck up on their form and do stupid shit themselves so it's w/e. Judging is a vicious cycle my friend.

The good thing about starting out at a high weight is that you should be able to squat your own weight in a bw squat. 3 plate squat is nothing to sneeze at even for seasoned lifters, and you can do it day one

So I was 450+ pounds(never found a scale that went higher) at one point(down 150ish now)and what had kept me out of the gym was the same thing you have: I was embarrassed and didn't want to be ridiculed.

Eventually I realized some shit though. 1st one is obvious enough when you think about it: nobody actually publicly ridicules people in a gym. When people do it they're either drunk or they just shout it from far away. Nobody goes to the gym drunk and you can't shout from far away inside a building. Nobody's going to come up and start giving you shit in front of the whole gym because nobody who isn't drunk thinks that a few chuckles is worth the chance that you'll get tackled by some 400 pound dude. It never happens.

Second thing is: people hate fat people ALL THE TIME. A gym is literally the place where people will hate you the least because at least you're putting some effort into not being fat anymore. Some might think negatively and assume you're not going to stick with it, but nobody will think any less of you than they already do.

The 3rd and most important thing is this: people will only hate you for being fat if you are fat, and you will stop being fat if you work on it. So if you are afraid that people will laugh at you for being fat at the gym, the best solution is to go to the gym and stop being fat. Every day you spend hiding your fat body is a day you keep your fat body.

>tfw live in a balknigger country
>am not really overweight(enough to notice through clothes at least) but look gay as fuck and am awkward and weak
>really wish I could go to the gym but it will end up really bad even though I can plan everything perfectly because it is full of complete niggers
Truly a living hell

Steel is forged in fire user. You insisted on stoking the flames by getting fatter and fatter. Be re-made or burn. Only choices you have now.

nobody's gonna fucking judge you
if anything, people will find it good on you that you decided to go to the gym
that being said, everyone had to start at some point
the worst people are the type that don't even start doing something for the fear of being viewed as a noob

bruh

>I'm terrified of getting stares
No one will stare at you because statistically, fatties go to the gym once or twice for their first month and never go back. They won't stare, they'll pretend you don't exist because you essentially don't in that space.

The only person that will approach you is a personal trainer hopeful looking to suck you dry for a few hundo just to tell you what order to sit on machines and whisper empty "good boy"s into your fat ears.

This
Also, don't expect instant results. Sticking to a diet at home will be the biggest part of your goal

/pol/ pls go

Nobody cares about the individuals involved, they only care about the phenomenon as a whole.

It's exactly like how I think the trend of people fucking around with their gender identities is bad, but I'm friends with several trannies.

>anyone who uses the word nigger is Paul
Eh times were different back then

Honestly after like a week people won't even give you a second glance. Unless you're the fat guy that just stares at people from the treadmill while going at such a slow pace it wouldn't even challenge someone at your weight. But even then you become the creepy guy nobody looks at, so either way it's not that serious.

If you are that dat you will get stares everywhere you go, whats the difference?

Wrong board, bun
And don't call me paul, Shirley

You're going for you, not for anyone else. It doesn't matter what anyone else think. Just headphones in and do your thing. Stick to cardio initially though.

Fat cunts asking the same question they already have the answers for, you know man, you can’t be that retarded. Get a diet going loose a bit, start light cardio walking etc, get an at home bench get yourself to about 70kg on that then go the gym atleast when you hit the bench you will rack up good numbers in two months then you won’t be judged at all just like a big lifter lifting for reps.

he could easily hit the gym at 100 or 90. You dont even know his height.

At that weight you should be able to lose a fucking load of weight just by laying about the house and eating less.

>Going to the gym to lose weight
What a waste of money. Just go out and run, fatty.

Fascists look a bit more like Goering

If you are a manlet, we will not help you. Just kill youself.

Only time I look at /fat/ people in gym is when I'm happy that they are making it.

Also go at a consistent time to the gym. People will get used to seeing you around that specific time. Doubt you will stick out after a couple weeks of going consistently.

Only insecure faggots (like the people on this board) do that, normal people don’t give a shit. Certainly nobody gives a shit about what insecure faggots think.

I got over this in general by thinking about how little I care about/criticize people that I randomly see out and about. Seriously even the worst examples that I might mentally note for all of 5 seconds I've already forgot about. When you see some super goofy or weird looking person how long do you actually dwell on it?
On the other hand, if you actually DO dwell on it you might have a mental wall to overcome before you get comfortable

Thank you for saying this

I'm not even fat, I got told I already look like I lift after a short time (I had done martial arts before) by Veeky Forums and I have a handsome face... I'm still self-conscious that people mock me for my general behaviour/personality in the gym

These are called memes you utter dumb fuck. Ironic. Jokes that poke fun at a small aspect of reality. Get a fucking grip.

I've been going to one gym or another across different states 5-6 days a week for 14 years, and never once have I seen people staring at someone for being fat. Attempting an impressive lift? Sure. Lifting like a drunk, autistic five-year-old? You bet. But simply for being fat? Not once. No one fucking cares, aside from other people who are/were fat and are self-conscious about it. We're here to train, that's it. Don't fall for the planet fatness memes. Speaking of planet fatness, a place like that is probably better for getting started and losing weight. At 325 lbs you need to focus on weight loss and cardio for at least 6 month a before worrying about doing any real lifting, which is far cheaper at cardio farms than real gyms.

High-school is fucking over. Nobody cares about you enough to point and laugh.

I've gone to the gym at 6'1'' and 141 lbs. People will notice you're different, some may whisper about you, but nobody will go out of their way to try to humiliate you. If anything, after 6 months they whispered how I look much better now.

Most gymizens are just a bunch of people trying to get through their workout as fast as possible, and head home to their cheat pizza.

The rest are Veeky Forums bros, and they won't laugh.

Once a year we ridicule people of Veeky Forums, imagining them as visitors of a gym. You don't get many people going to a real gym in a horse mask, do you?

The only people who deserve ridicule are those, who postpone starting gym to some sort of magic date, like January 1st. They never last.

I've experienced gym bullying before. It's especially bad when the employee is a complete piece of shit too or if it's like my old gym where there would be no employees at night just cameras. Go when there's a lot of old women and stick to the cardio area.