Do younger guys still think it's "gay" to sit like this? If so, they are stupid...

Do younger guys still think it's "gay" to sit like this? If so, they are stupid. It's classy as fuck and projects dominance and control.

Only girls in skirts do that.

I used to think that, along with everyone else my age. Then I stopped giving a fuck.

who are those fags

I have huge balls and can't sit like that without squishing them. I don't think it's gay, I just do the math and realize that people who sit like that are low test as fuck because they obviously have peanut sized testes.

t. Brainlet
Just literally rest your balls on top of your legs when you do it. Do you also have a short nutsack so you cant do that? Or u think your balls are bigger than Jon hamms? Lmao

My scrotum is about the size of a softball and my balls are quite sensitive. My nutsack is stretchy enough to move things around but it's not a comfortable thing to attempt. At all.

>Or u think your balls are bigger than Jon hamms?
Obviously. I'm 6'5 with a deep voice, extremely hairy body, etc. High test as fuck, breh. Huge cock too. Don't be jelly.

>My scrotum is about the size of a softball

It fits my sasquatch like body (size 16 4E feet, 8.5 inch wrists, etc).

I will likely die at a younger age than a smaller man because large men have more stress on their hearts but eh, shit happens.

No that is significantly outside of the normal range and I would consider getting it checked out

My great grandfather who was a WW2 vet from the Soviet Army would ALWAYS sit like that. I never understood why, but always thought he looked like a complete fucking bad ass. Mainly it's because he killed at least a dozen of people.

>My scrotum is about the size of a softball
No fap day 1000

You better get that scrotum checked out, user. Could be cancerous. Be careful out there.

Sorry user, it only looks gay when you do it.

rubbing my thighs together makes me feel sexy

Varicose veins

Post a pic daddy

I don't think its gay, i think it looks like someone took away the little bit of wilderness that you had and made sure you sit in the same way women with a vagina do.

I grew up sitting with my legs like this naturally out of habit.

As an adult I'm chided for manspreading.

Post body pic with timestamp, faggot

Shit is just not comfy so I don't do it. Putting my ankle on my thigh is slightly better but not by much.

I have testicles.

I'd tear my trousers if i did this.

Also its not comfy 4 me

if you can't sit like this because of them you might have an edema or a tumor.

>Do younger guys still think it's
>giving a shit about the opinions of children

how does one live like this?

>I just do the math and realize that people who sit like that are low test
you haven't done math since you were 10, brainlet.
people have different joint sockets you know.

You look like a faggot if you sit with the legs tight to each other.
The secret is to leave some space inbetween, perhaps even keep the top one "flat" or horizonatl, if you know what i mean

>I'd tear my trousers if i did this.

then stop wearing denim leggings, faggot.

Sitting with your legs crossed is FORBIDDEN by our prophet Muhammad S.A.A.W. Do not make yourself look like women.

but you know, if you're not an a-rab.. Why in the shit would you care?

>2016+1
>not sitting like this
never gonna make it

>Sitting with your legs crossed is FORBIDDEN by our prophet Muhammad
>wearing dresses is not
really makes you think

The way he sits was something that was suggested by and pushed by the director.

Why? Who knows.

But if you watch the actor in any other roles, he sits like a normal man. Legs wide no dick crushing sitting.

Fuck sake, if you sat like that and didn't pull your dick up and out of the way you'd be uncomfortable as fuck and fry your balls.

>kilts

its can actually be defensive body language. real badasses crotch spread

I said trousers you dumb cunt