Can women really get "thick" through lifting/cardio...

Can women really get "thick" through lifting/cardio, or is that just a result of a predisposition for fat deposits in certain areas?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161118141130/https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2016/11/17/strange-brew-reality-stars-are-the-active-ingredient-for-flat-tummy-tea/#7713580f56c2
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mistly predisposition, but you can "sculpt" the fat. Its the same way lifting can turn man tiddies more solid, to an extent, and providing the man's tits don't require a bra.

>just a result of a predisposition for fat deposits in certain areas?

that's it, it's all up to genetics, I gave myself an ass and nice thighs from lifting but it will never look like one of those thicc girls on instagram

just think about how it only looks good with pants on because it's likely pocked with cellulite due to being pure flab

WHO?

They pose in fraud angles and the vast majority of them get injections (thinking instagram butterface trash which is like 99% of instagram).

Realise that if they were genuinly attractive, they would not be selling herbalife 365 on their feed, instead they would be paid millions of $$ to work for IMG Models, etc.

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

>it's likely pocked with cellulite due to being pure flab
That's hot

So bottom line is; have a nice face (doesn't have to be model but 7/10+), have a nice set of tits and you'll be able to have a shot with 100% of penises (literally).

Anyone who disagrees have autism and I mean the real deal.

Also, 99.95% of these women on instagram are butt-fucking-ugly, I mean, really really really not attractive. It's just pajeets adjusting to globalization who gives them likes & compliments because they grew up with what they grew up with.

Modelling is largely gated by height.
Pretty big oversight there.

No. Women's shape is fat and skeletal structure. Lifting and gaining muscle melts away the fat and raises testosterone which if anything shrinks 'thick' shape.

Any thick women who instagram being the in the gym nonstop are either: not actually lifting, have implants, or have such a ridiculous figure that it can withstand a bit of diminishing.

> only looks good with pants on
A big wide ass with big tits looks phenomenal and any cellulite is well accepted as part of it. Could not care less. If a girl is a planky skeleton that is unforgivable. Get surgery if you are this bitter, why be miserable when you could literally have a 10/10 body in a few months time.

Shallyzsaa on instagram

predisposition. i'm pear-shaped so all the fat goes to my thighs and butt, but i look like a skeleton up top. absolutely no boobs at all. all of my friends have the opposite problem.

Hot. I would get fat injections for breasts but pear isn't bad at all.

Same.

I don't work out at all yet, but you guys are saying if I do, I'll keep my shape? I'm 5'3" about 105-107. Since there seems to be a lot of female posters here, I'm assuming you can give me some advice.

Make sure you eat a lot so that the exercise builds muscle which will hold and shape your fat, rather than starve and exhaust yourself which will just leave you saggy and shapeless.

Focus on deadlifts and hip bridges, much much better than squats for shape.

ugly and a jungle asian.

she will NEVER be A V E R A G E nor korean

I've been weightlifting for about 3 months, and I've definitely noticed that I look nicer, but my general shape hasn't changed at all. But you should do it anyways because it's fun and it's nice to see yourself improve and become stronger.

Thanks for the advice! I'm kind of sedentary at the moment, I just don't eat a lot at all (get full very quickly,) so I think it's going to be hard for me to up my calories.

My arms are pretty skelly compared to the rest of me, so I wouldn't mind seeing tons of improvement there.

Ideal.

Read the sticky and make sure to have the proper amount of protein.

no matter how much this ugly APE works out, she will always be a filthy jungle asian and will never be A V E R A G E, never be K O R E A N and never be a G I R L F R I E N D

That's actually the first thing I noticed. My upper body strength is PATHETIC, but my arms actually do have a bit of muscle definition now. Feels good.

Post pics of boi hole. Also in Brisvegas

Upper body strength for girls is a meme, some mild work is fine but if you actually aim to get visible muscles you're looking at either starving yourself down or roiding. I wouldn't do either, just work on getting bigger thighs and ass alongside cardio purely for health's sake.

Nah, I don't want to have defined biceps or anything, I'm just tired of having skinnyfat arms in general. My wrist is about the size of a child's with the bone visible and my upper arms are jiggly. I think it's something that should be addressed and improved.

what did we do to deserve chink women

...and that gave me a bit of a semi

its a filthy JUNGLE asian, they are even more ugly than chinese.

those jungle asians will NEVER be A V E R A G E nor korean

I was in Seoul like a month ago, some girls were fucking ridiculously pretty to me. I would do things to these women which would land me in jail for crimes against humanity

>t. cellulitic roastie

No sane man thinks that soggy cottage cheese ass is attractive even if it is round and plump.

Men who actually fuck and aren't just besotted by photoshopped and plastic surgery constructed pngs and jpgs of frankenstein women know that cellulite cums with the territory.

the legendary FEELBRAH aka the god of Veeky Forums is back.

all hail the king

I can guarantee you worry more about your arms than any guy has ever noticed. We don't care how 'tight' your arms are so long as they aren't into saggy bingo wings territory. It's always more about the ratio: if you have much larger hips than waist and much larger bum and boobs than stomach/arms etc, then that's ideal.

I actively like cellulite so that's 2 against 1. It's a sign of a big ass.

nice testboost

A lot of those women have butt and chest implants. I see a lot of those silicon inserts being sold on Amazon these days. A lot of those butts and boobs aren't natural

I mean, yeah, probably, but isn't the point of fitness for myself anyway? I'm not particularly worried about being attractive to the opposite sex.

>They pose in fraud angles and the vast majority of them get injections
this is true in many cases, but there are definitely some women out there with very favorable fat deposits. they're usually the ones who pose neutrally from the front with uncrossed legs. side posing and twisting/crossing/bending your legs creates the illusion of hourglass figure/big ass, but neutral frontal posing is impossible to cheat without photoshop. posing from the back can exaggerate ass/hips through exaggerated lordotic curve.

unfortunately, even neutral frontal posing can be cheated through photoshop (easily detectable) but surgery is also possible (tummy tuck, fat injections)

pic related might have had some surgical work done (tummy tuck) but still has pretty insane bone structure/fat deposits.

>cellulite
>10/10 body

Lifting for yourself is a meme. It's a vapid post-modernist mindset that will just lend itself to giving up when it gets boring. Lift to raise your social standing, to know that people will look at you and desire you. If you have a partner get yourself looking better and better knowing it will make them proud to be around you and so that you will grow old healthily for your children. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the motivation being external, it's admirable.

She has insane hips but she has no chest whatsoever for her size and is definitely overweight. Those hips would still be there if she lost 10kg.

it seems like this angers you.

Lifting as a girl is just adopting a male activity in a vain attempt to be powerful and masculine. If you want to be healthy as a girl do cardio, if you want to be thicc and look good then just get fat injections.

Yeah. Judging by her instagram she's lost a ton of weight, she's lucky to have retained so much in her ass/thighs. probably helps that she's probably had a tummy tuck, still has stretch marks and saggy tits though (they're still a decent size).
also raises a good point that a lot of women have saggy/cellulite thighs/ass but manage to hide it by wearing very tight pants/dresses. this might be the case for pic related, she only poses in very tight bottoms.

also likely has good bone structure/fat deposit genetics since her mom has a similar body shape.

I doubt she's had liposuction or anything like that, if you were going to do that you might as well add to your chest as well and she's in dire need of it. She just has amazing hips.

if you wanna get thicc just eat until you're obese and get a tummy and arm liposuction. that's it

I love the idea of thicc Asians even though they don't really exist but this one is disgusting. Fake tits so who knows what else is fake, the worst marker eyebrows I've ever seen and her slant eyes aren't helping. Typical 4foot tall Asian migit with stubby legs and elongated torso. She looks good in genes but she's relying heavily on camera tricks. No actual ass, just angles.

> have genetically great structure
> pay for surgery to fix consequences of bad eating habits
> advertise nutritional products

What a fucking scumbag. I couldn't care less if someone uses surgery to look good or is attractive naturally, but what she is doing is straight up fraud.

Yeah she does the angles well, i looked at her insta and she truly doesn't have an ass.

That's true, I suppose. I'm sorry for dismissing you so quickly, I'm just used to anons being patronizing on this website. I usually stick to Veeky Forums, but I figured some fact gathering here would be good before I start my workout.

Don't worry, everyone is aggressive and cutting on the site but that's the charm. It's the one place where people can really speak their mind and have fun tearing everyone down and it balances out just so long as you do it too. It's the most honest website around.

Fact gathering here is good but remember that the majority here don't know a single thing they are talking about, they will tell you to do squats to build ass and to get enough protein and within a week you will be kim kardashian. It's mostly anons trying to convince themselves that it's true and their gfs will be thick by week's end. The reality is that if you want to gain shape you don't want to try and lose weight, but rather keep or even put it on whilst doing what you can to the muscle underneath to hold it in a good way. Deadlifts and hip bridges are good for ass, squats and lunges for thighs and then whatever you want to tone arms. Never try to gain muscle yet lose weight at the same time, it doesn't work.

As asides: you'd be surprised that in real life some girls do actually start using testosterone, if you see a girl in the gym with big lats and visible biceps and triceps don't ask her for advice, she's likely on male hormones. Also don't be afraid of using attention as a motivating factor, it feels really nice to be desired and it'll push your workouts.

Are you falseflagging? Nothing is better than a slender girl.

that's how what most attractive chicks do to make money on instagram. others just advertise clothes they wear but it's pretty damn common to advertise shitty products for weight loss/health.

instagram advertising a huge business, even celebs do it. google "instagram celebrity advertising" or similar keywords. it's easy fucking money, and the laws protecting against viral marketing are very fuzzy or nonexistent. however its blatant insidiousness is controversial so there will be more regulation eventually. desu I can't even say I feel sorry for the impressionable chumps who fall for it (a fool and his money are soon parted) and there's plenty of even more insidious methods that are so below the conscious radar that even self-aware people can't help but fall for them. anything exploiting subconscious stimulation of emotions like lights, smells, colors, pheromones (or just forming habits/addictions through dopamine stimulation). look up "smell advertising" for some proof about how creepy advertising mind control is getting..

t. soy boy

Kind of unrelated, but I've been wondering if those hair gummies actually work, even though they're made by Kardashians. I cut a good 8 inches off earlier this year because my hair was somewhat damaged and I wanted to have my natural color grow out, but it feels like it's taking forever.

No, they don't. Kardashians wear extensions
I can't believe people fall for the gummy BS
t. Girl

> t. Girl (male)

I'm definitely in no way trying to go for body builder status. See I'm already a shape I like, but I was worried about losing it if I started working out often. So far, all of you have been very helpful though. Now to figure out the exact schedule and routine.

Oh, I don't doubt they wear extensions, but you can't fuck up a vitamin supplement (I assume.) It's just too expensive for me to try on a whim.

A girl here would obviously be better for routine advice though i imagine if you were to do a legs day twice a week, an upper body combined with core day once and then some cardio once or twice a week that would be good split.

Can leg day and cardio be combined?

Is Starting Strength a good place to start for a girl? I was looking at Strong Curves, too.

Not ideally, if you've been doing weights then you shoudn't be able to run/cycle etc afterwards and doing it beforehand will waste your energy. You want to be doing sets and reps with the weights rather than anything nearing cardio. So 3 sets of 12 repetitions on squats for example.

I've never read either, so I'm not certain. Someone else here might know. [Spoiler]Or Reddit.[/spoiler]

Wth spoiler tags don't work here?

Why on earth would we need them?

> I ate 300 grams of protein a day, worked out 6 days a week and pinned test E and then at the end of the year i [spoiler]gained muscle [/spoiler].

Fuck off and stay desperate. I like my toned arms.

I do HIIT for legs and then immediately do 3mi. Am I doing it wrong?

For fun and bants.

They don't work. I watched a video about them basically saying they're just regular sugar gummies.

I want arms like this girl.

seriously look how creepy this shit is

web.archive.org/web/20161118141130/https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2016/11/17/strange-brew-reality-stars-are-the-active-ingredient-for-flat-tummy-tea/#7713580f56c2

>Never try to gain muscle yet lose weight at the same time, it doesn't work.
wrong.

minimizing stress hormones like cortisol (and subsequently muscle catabolism) and maximizing anabolism (muscle growth) will make it possible (to a certain extent) to build muscle (or at least maintain already existing muscle tissue) while losing fat tissue. most people lose weight way too fast (cutting too many calories ups leptin/cortisol a shitton) putting them in a catabolic state and thereby breaking down muscle tissue. the trick is to incorporate as many lifestyle factors as possible to lower stress and increase recovery while staying at a (very) slight deficit (or even maintenance) while creating most of the deficit through exercise (low intensity cardio for minimal stress). resistance training with adequate recovery (rest + diet are among the most important factors) will allow for an increase in muscle tissue.

some general tips
>adequate amount of bio-available amino acids (roughly equivalent to 120-150g of animal protein, or 200g of amino-acid rich plant protein) special mention to amino acids like leucine (initiates anabolism) and glycine (found in any meat with collagen) which repairs skin (preventing excess loose skin and stretch marks) and lowers cortisol (among many other things)
>foods with cholesterol (important for producing anabolic hormones) in egg yolks, sea food and organ meats
>lots of high quality sleep (dark, cool room with minimal noise)
>mediation
>lots of time in nature (sun, fresh air, and greenery are all powerful anti-depressants)
>sunlight for vitamin D (critical for the production of anabolic hormones) and circadian regulation
>adequate calories, eating satiating food (basically any organic, whole food) to allow for a slight deficit while still eating to satiety.
>adequate amount of carbs to lower cortisol and replenish glycogen
>low intensity exercise, very anti-depressant and increases blood flow which in turn facilitates fat-tissue breakdown/muscle growth
>don't sit for too long, it restricts blood flow which increases blood pressure and stress
these will make fat loss possible while minimizing muscle loss. to build more muscle, simply add progressive overload resistance training (while increasing recovery parameters like rest/nutrition)

common pitfalls to avoid
>low carb (increases stress)
>vegan (not enough anabolic nutrients)
>too big calorie deficit (increases stress)
>too much high intensity exercise (increases stress)

or just roid lmao

If anyone wants more specific info when it comes to routine/diet, just tell me what you’re after and I’ll do my best to help you out.

Damn. Good taste

Ah, okay. Good to know. Guess I'll stick with regular biotin caplets.

do you have a big benis?

Uh, I read that intensity is required for hypertrophy

I'm a genuine idiot, is it better to do heavy weights at low reps or slightly lower weights at higher reps (like 10 reps) when you want to grow your butt

Moderately heavy with relatively high reps for maximum muscle mass.

>butt-fucking-ugly
holy shit I finally understand what this term means now

14/10

Absolute fucking nonsense, enjoy spinning those wheels for your first 5 years lifting.

Why wouldn't they be able to? If I had a non-physical job I could easily devote 3 days a week to ass day and my ass would be bigger than it is. Same goes for women.

>mfw she turns around
I know I'm never going to have her. Hold me brehs. I want to put my face between those cheeks

what did I say that was wrong? Are you just disagreeing that re-composition is possible?

You were grossly exaggerating a process that has little benefit in men and even less in women.

i think going slightly heavy but not too heavy with higher reps, like 10 is good.

>tfw she will never fart in your face
why live

Any body shape can be attractive. Certain body shapes can't get away with extra fat, such as the inverted triangle and apple. They pretty much have to be ideal BMI to be hot.

Sticc is never hot sadly.

stick is ideal for modeling

Only as a tradition based on an industry ruled by gays, women and jews. The 'clothes hang better' is total crap.

> The kind of guy who fucks a butterface with a butterbody and gets cheated on.
> The kind of guy who posts TFW nogf about the loss of his manatee.
> The kind of guy who doesn't realize that a man without standards is hardly a man, and women, especially ugly women, know that.
> The kind of guy who thinks loose pussy comes with the territory.

what process is that? If you disagree with what I said, please specify what you disagree with and give your version of the truth. Your form of debate isn't constructive, people could learn from your insight if you made the effort to express yourself properly.

Dude, stfu and speak for yourself. If a girls has flabby arms its a turn off for me. Womans arms shouldnt be mostly muscle, but a nice shaped arm needs solid muscle foundation. Also trained arms separate the wife material from the leg-n-abs Meme poser girls who just lift for attentionwhoring