Why the fuck are women such cunts?

why the fuck are women such cunts?
shit like this DESTROYS my confidence..
fuck is the point of lifting if no one takes you seriously. fucking BULLSHIT!!

Welcome to the real world where not everyone is nice.

You should not base your self worth based on other people's opinions, especially because that's what they are. Opinions. And they are like assholes, everyone has it's own.

chill, it's not that bad

>not that bad
did you even LOOK at the pic??
fuck off, mate.

Wow, dude these bitches are pretty brutal.

dont be a fag op

sorry, i just can't accept the fact some women look at me as "undesirable" just because i'm 5'6. it's a joke and these women should be ashamed of themselves.

>5’6
lmao

>5'6
this has to be bait

When women are the deciding authority on breeding
>All men become dumb, but tall with big dicks

When men are the deciding authority on breeding
>Strongest and smartest men take the most/best women, thus breed strong and bright men

Women's rights were a mistake and will lead to mass devolution.

Pretty rude desu but they're not really good dating material anyway. Also it's mainly hyperbole, girl on the middle/right said "guys under 6'5 are irrelevant" lol. Who cares about twitter hoes

Most chicks don't even know what 6' is thought if they are average height. Add 2 inches every time you tell them you're height and they won't know shit.

fuck you, mate

yea, but the one that really gets me is the loser at the bottom. If a guy like this doesn't take me seriously, then wtf? I thought people stopped bullying other people in high school, baka tbqh.

thats 30-40 of 3.8billion women on this earth user you'll be alright

Girls just wanna have fun.

i'd be pretty sympathetic if i was short

but fuck am i glad i'm 6'3

TFW when being 6'2" makes my life instantly easier

I'll dominate 90% of people I come into contact with

It basically adds 50% chance that roasties swipe right

I even get to live longer

Manlets BTFO. Honestly if you're under 6ft why even bother? You're what girls see as "the rest" and not "the top"

mate humans judge others based off of their appearance thats just fucking reality
you're just as shallow as these whores are, you wouldn't date a 3/10 goblin or 6'6 women now would you so fuck off you hypocritical little bitch and instead do the best with what you have and change what you have control over

21st century people are babies. 25 year olds act like 15 year olds. Worst possible thing to do is let them get to you.

Just imagine if these bitches get a son that grows up to be below 6ft and stumbles across one of her short guy hating posts.
These bitches can’t even think long term with all the bs they’re spouting.

>you wouldn't date a 3/10 goblin or 6'6 women now would you
if they had a nice personality and decent face, sure i would. grow up!

You're seriously implying that the would give a shit in the first place.

I think 3/10 already excludes "decent" face.

No, just pointing out they’re so stupid the only thing they’re good for is compost.

Have you seen how many of you manlets have GFs? Even super ugly ones, or complete babyfaces. Literally anyone can get a girlfriend, you're just trying to find an excuse as to why you cant.

Who the fuck cares about a bunch of whores. Zac Efron is 5'8 and I bet all them sluts would line up to ride his dick.
As long as you're lean and kind of attractive you will get a girl.

No shit they can't think long term, they're whores, who cares. Good women aren't posting high school tier shit on Twitter

>tfw 6'2
>tfw 7 inches
>tfw moderately fit
>tfw ugly face

>Zac Efron is 5'8 and I bet all them sluts would line up to ride his dick

>famous movie start as an example
fuck off, lad

>Caring what roasties think

Never gonna make it.

Your very existence is based on what they think.

But it isn't

But it is

lol you guys have no idea

You do realize that someone shallow enough to disregard you because of your height isn’t someone whose company you’d enjoy anyway

he got famous because of his looks tho

Honestly, roasties shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on this. Only people 6' and taller should be allowed to put down those shorter than them. Most roasties are basically dumber manlets with tits anyway.

Twitter and reddit is for ugly women to cope. It's better to say "I'm single because of my standards" than "I'm single because I'm ugly"

just look at pic, not a single attractive girl.

Why would you even take into consideration such ridiculous requirements?

One of those bitches sets 6'5'' (195cm) as a benchmark, that's top .6% of US population.

Being 5'11 (1.80) is enough to be in the top 30% height wise, so unless these bitches like to go around on stilts you should be fine.

what an idiot.
that's like saying since most men have a 5" penis i shouldn't be self conscious about it, even though men and women both think it's small.

>being concerned about what something that's only virtue is a warm hole "thinks" about you

top lmao, oh Veeky Forums you crack me up sometimes

this generation is so cucked.
>someone said something mean on the internet
why do you care so much? bunch of fat girls you will never ever see complaining on twitter. they dont affect your life in any way.

>women over 180 shouldn't get dick
It's this easy man, half those profile pics are shooting off landwhale red flags

what is this website

>he thinks 99% of women aren't shallow whores
please leave.

the fuck kinda site is this?

I want to know what her parents did so I can do the opposite

You guys live in a world (the internet) where all you see is the tip of the iceberg (biased extremist opinions like the ones in OP or tumblr tards) when in real life no sane normal girl has that kind of requirements and many are happy to date average dick/height fags or even subaverage if the package includes other stuff.

I'm literally mr. slightly above average being 5'11'' / 6'' (slightly on the thin side unfortunately) and where I live (european country) I'm considered tallish and no girl I've fucked ever thought I was small dickwise.

Get out more kid.

Yet the human race isn't made up of 6'5 9 inch cocked gosling tier face mega chads, clearly twitter doesn't reflect reality.

Literally all of those women are ugly
Not even Manley, I'm 6'1

why is it always the below average girls?

>18 people like this

You sound like you’re at high risk of developing body positivity. You need to check your sense of entitlement.

Feminists whinging about beauty standards is cringeworthy. Men shouldn’t do it too; it’s kinda numale...

>Post your whore stories
On Myproana. But you need an account and posts to view that subforum

I'm guessing it's a C O P E where they know they're unattractive and tell themselves they deserve only the hottest guys in order to make themselves feel more sexually valuable. I see this in self acceptance fatties and hitting-the-wall women.

find that 1% dumb shit

that's cute
is that what mommy tells you?

most of them are fat roasties too

nah m8 just keep posting frogs on the internet it will surely make things better

>no frogposters in this thread
are you confused, sweetie?

oh no 40 whores being nasty out of 2 billion out in the planet
Unironically kill yourself

>you wouldn't date a 3/10 goblin or 6'6 women now
>implying I didn't try
>implying I didn't got btfo because Chad walked in
>mfw I'm 6'3"

why would you want a woman who's so vapid she has to complain to twitter

probably none of those girls had more than ~20 followers, no one wants to listen to them

You see, this is why we need the day of the tunnel. This is where longmen get their opinions about us, directly from women. They are followers of the roastie and must be stopped to bring balance back to the gym

>only 40 women think this way
you didn't think your reply through did you?

>Tfw 6'1
>6'1 in boots
>Absolutely fucking tower over women
>Been asked if I was 6'3 or 6'4 before
>"Nah, I'm only 6 foot in shoes haha! I'm so short!"

>With a few women at a bar
>They're good friends of mine
>Lanket skellington friend is with us too
>Some weird, socially inept dude is here
>Met one of the girls at uni and kinda latched onto her
>He's up to my shoulder; 5'9 at the absolute max
>Bragging about his height to impress the girls; claiming to be 6'0
>"hey user, how tall are you?"
>"I'm 6'0"
>Without missing a beat my trusty skellington says "I'm probably about 6'2"
>He's 6'4 at the very fucking minimum and he knows it
>Manlet stops bragging quite so much

I wonder how many skewed perceptions I'm responsible for sometimes.

even just mentioning height irl is pretty autistic, i honestly doubt a 5'9 tried to brag about it

Thank you for your input Darwin

Op is a crybaby faggot no surprise there

t. manlet with his head held "high"
jej

I'm sure you never see any women as undesirable as well.

I was able to get my first gf at 13 when I was 4'10". She was taller than me. I've had 4 more long term relationships since then. I guess I should have read up on memes so I wouldve known I didn't have a chance. Darn.

To be honest if a female measures a man's worth based on his height I'd want nothing to do with her or her kin. It's a man's world and only what you achieve matters, not the opinions of females. Nobody really cares what self absorbed people think, specially when its females .When a fit manlet walks out of a shiny car with his fat paycheck in hand, I doubt these same women will care about his manletism. Really just work on yourself fucking faggot, don't let pussy rule your life

Why are you larping as a sad manlet. Are you actually trying to make others feel bad about themselves by pretending you're sad about it? Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

>Exposing Heightism
I'm a 5'7" turbomanlet and that's the most retarded SJW bullshit I've ever heard.
>Giving a single fuck about what twitter thots think

Us short men have small dick.
They all know it.

>Are you actually trying to make others feel bad about themselves by pretending you're sad about it?

Have some reality

>5'6
lmfao

>fuck is the point of life if no one takes you seriously as a manlet. fucking SHORTSHIT!!

ftfy Carlton.

Internet is not the real world, these girls are about as prevalent as tumblrinas, you will most likely never meet one in your life and if you do they won't say any of this shit to your face.

You can blissfully go through life easily getting women until you're below 5'5. After that consider dating shortstacks.

I look at women as undesirable when they've got giant saggy tits, small hips, bad hair genetics, acne, broad shoulders, roast beef curtains, bad chin genetics, and a whole lot of other shit they have no non-surgical control over, I think I can concede them glossing over me for being 5'9.

Wow. Im 6'0 but when you really think about it its fucked. Woman are allowed to be anorexic, thin, fat, obese, short, tall and no matter how fucked up their pussy looks plenty of guys will still love it. You see girls tagging their friends in little dick memes and laughing but if a guy jokes about meaty flaps hes a piece of shit. Atleast im 6'0 with a 7inch cock and black ;)

>and black
how do i make melanin gains?

Jk im 5'9 with a 5 incher and white. I give up lifting and i told my gf if she wants to cuck me ill make an add on craigslist turns out she already cucked me a long time ago

Iktf

thats a fuckin kindergarden teacher?
i need to home school my children

jesus what a sad thread, so many vapid thots being posted
maybe the best thing to do is to go gay lads

everyone's a cunt. the fact that you're so focused on women on social media being cunts, and your response to that is to make this thread, makes you a dumb cunt. which is worse.

i can hear the metal blasting from here, son.
mind the edge.

I used to have a friend who acted like this all the time and she was notorious for it, now it seems to be normal and expected

Fuck off mate, I'm 5'4 with a 7.5 inch dick.

Why are you so insecure about it

we can't all be delusional, friend.