TURN based RPGs?

Anyone have suggestions for a nice turn-based RPG? I enjoyed Divinity Original sin 2 and Tales of Maj'eyal (albeit quite different) immensely.

pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wb_zLitqH1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SS + GOMAD

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

KETO + IF

ToME fucking sucks play a real roguelike like Sil or Infra Arcana

The ones you play with paper, dice and other people. A lot better than any video game and a great way to have fun with friends new and old.

Also people eat constantly at these things so you can ram down chicken and eggs the whole time without anyone questioning why you're always eating.

This.

Also, trie Torment: Tides of Numenera. It's based on Monte Cooks P&P Numenera (which is pretty damn great) and has an amazing storyline.

>t. Virgins
Get the fuck off my board.

Shadowrun Dragonfall is top tier

Good thread

My all time favorite is Golden Sun 1+2.

Some Fire Emblem if you want more strategy.

e-statting on Veeky Forums

>mfw I got in my last group by boning the GMs daughter

Why do people like Golden Sun so much? Not shitting on it, I just genuinely have forgotten what little of it I played. Is it the combat or the plot/world people like?

Pillars of Eternity
Also
>Tfw you're literally living in a turn-based RPG except turns are counted in days.
Wake me up

Gripping story, objectively best graphics on the GBA, lots of variety in combat and character builds, perfect amount of decent puzzles mixed in. I also like the soundtrack a lot youtu.be/wb_zLitqH1o

Chess. Roleplay as the woman.

Good one desu!

Its not turn based but real life is a RPG

u n d e r r a i l

Could always go with more of the classic ones so something like Arcanum or Planescape:Torment are good choices. The original Fallouts are also really good.

Underrail is a decent lesser known cRPG, described often as Classic Fallout in Metro 2033's setting.
SMT Strange Journey Redux is coming out soon, and thats gonna be awesome (already out if you speak nip).
Etrian Odyssey 5 is pretty new too, and it looks pretty great so far.

fucking this

Might and Magic VI

baseball is basically a turn based rpg with rng based strats and defenses

except baseball is boring as shit.

Yeah, this game is amazing

Are you fat?

Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne

keto IF is ok but keto omad is great imho

LMAO

Divinity: Original Sin EE
Its in par with D:OS2

Could be a little hard to go from OS2 to the enhanced edition. The first/enhanced game doesn't have quite as much polish as the second game so parts of it are kinda lacking.

OP here back from the gym.

Just realized that I posted this shit on Veeky Forums and not /v/ but I think I've gotten more replies that I would have on /v/ lmao top lads