/Cooking with fit/

My work cafeteria has shit food. What are some good meals to make at home that I can take with me the next day?

Is the yellow stuff scrambled eggs?
What kind of breakfast has potatoes and broccoli?

>What kind of breakfast has potatoes?

What are hash browns?

Honestly you can probably just cook any protein at home and bring just that. Keep a bunch of bags of frozen veggies at work. They won't be stolen by your fat fuck co-workers because, guess what, they're eating out again. As far as recipes go, ck could help

Good point but I don’t eat them anyway

This picture looks fucking great and i might do this for a few lunches next week

cheers.

looking good

one should get glass, wood or copper containers tho

plastic suxxxxx

Carbs and useless calories?

>see OP's image
>urge to add ketchup intensifies

rice, chicken and broccoli
7 days a week
3 times a day
fuck your taste buds

Do you pour water over it so it slips better?

Why are you so stupid?

Why are you so FUCKING stupid?

> Two tspb Olive oil.
> Two tsp lemon and pepper seasoning.
> Two tsp minced garlic.
> Two freezer bags of stir fry veggies.
> Pound of chicken.
> Five reusable sealable containers.
> Insulated lunch bag.
> One of those reusable ice packs.
Boil veggies. While simmering, cube chicken breast and heat oil and garlic in frying pan. Fry chicken on high heat. Dump veggies into pan, reduce heat to medium, dump in lemon pepper. Stir until all nice. Portion into containers. Place containers in fridge. Bring one container to work every day in your lunch bag. Edible reheated or cold.

This. go with glass. And NEVER reheat in plastic

>mealprepping bacon

Never making it.

what about the microwaveable plastic?

No you can mix it up with fish like tilapia instead of chicken, and beef every so often

I'd recommend steaming your veggies instead of boiling. Healthier and faster

Truth. I don't have a steamer, so what I do is dump the bags in a pot with maybe a cup of water, bring the water to a boil, then simmer until it's ready to be mixed in.

A lot of what makes veggies good is water-soluble, so you're absolutely right that boiling defeats the purpose.

Fuck off I cook all my meals on pre-heated PVC plates and cutlery, nothing wrong with it when you're trying to save some money

>bacon
i like bacon and i know it is healthy for me but it causes acne :(