How much must you lift to fuck girls like this?

How much must you lift to fuck girls like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/04/education-and-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About three

FACE FRAME HEIGHT

Fuck, why did you do this to me?

At least $200,000/year

Only right answer

Also OP why do you care? Fucking random bitches isn't fulfilling in any way. You're not going to spread your genes because of the pill and abortion, so you're just deluding yourself. Headonism and nihilism go hand in hand.

Live virtuously, work on your moral character,
find yourself a qt3.14 virgin girl, wife the shit out of her, have kinky sex together and raise some little brats who'll do the same later on.

Life continues, you'll be fulfilled and happy having lived a life with meaning and purpose. (Also, don't let your wife get fat.)

>qt3.14
>virgin girl
Choose one

Agreed as fuck but the virgin girl meme should stop

It's not a meme. Females aren't good at multiple lifetime partners. They are meant to bond once, essentially.

this

>tfw back to highschool to finish one class I had left
>the boys are all under 18 so literally kids
>I'm like a god amongst them since I'm older and also lift and look pretty aesthetic, t-thanks Veeky Forums
>girls in my class all over me
>two are always kissing each other in front of me and touching me, the teacher is literally deaf and has bad eyesight so it's a fucking party, the class in particular
>just really want to finish off this one class so I can think about my future
>only thing popping in my head is my grandparents farm which I have a desire to move to once my life is settled so I can grow my food, lift and live there in peace

glad to know that i'm ruined

Exhibit B

>the birgin girl meme should stop
No, pushing promiscuity as a social norm should stop. It will be the downfall of our civilization.

In what place i can find 21-22 years old virgin girls?

if you're white, don't even bother.
they're made for BBC

>teacher is literally deaf
what the fuck? Does she teach in sign language? Stop larping pls

you have to scream at her for her to hear, due to this she also speaks really weird and you can barely hear her unless in the front row

to be legally deaf you don't need to be 100% deaf

We've already sent a letter to the principal so he can sort this shit out, it's a joke.

The quiet life appeals to me too

Dunno, but gonna keep lifting until i do

Another thing that forms stable marriages is a college education. People with degrees are less likely to divorce. Gotta find the virgin qt who made it through college single.

>People with degrees are less likely to divorce.
Source, or it's more desperate losers shilling the failed institution of college.

You shouldn't have slept with so many guys then.

you patrolled yourself, now git

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/04/education-and-marriage/

Western marriage is a rich and intelligent man's game.

the same places you would find 21-22 year old virgin men

You mean on Veeky Forums?
Wew user you're making me nervous here.

So an ESTIMATED 78%of the women who went to college for a throwaway 4 year degree who end up getting married manage to stay married.
The ones who have some college and women who are career students are just shit out of luck.

The ESTIMATED 22% of women who didn't get married are apparently lezzies/incels/drank the men am bad koolaid and will die alone and either with cats or a big and a bit too friendly male dog.

Ruined is a perfect word choice well done

>cynic interprets the secondary source for me

This is the easiest way to understand and process information!

>a big and a bit too friendly male dog.

You probably know this already but this is an actual thing. If you have anxiety attacks you can get a large dog service animal that basically comforts you and substitutes for your daddy.

I wonder if this works in reverse. If you cause anxiety attacks, surely you should be allowed to have a poodle so that the fact you have not eaten him will reassure others.

roasties BTFO

back to >>>/leftypol/

This. Went through my hedonism phase from 17 to 24. Met a woman I connect with. Marrying her in a year. Walk the righteous path, brahs. It really is much more worth it in the long run.

Listen, you don't have to like the data but there it is.

go to easter europe. you can fuck girls like that for 50 dollars an hour

You lift stacks of money

>mfw I walk that path but it is alone.
>no female touching for nearly 5 years
>don' t care any any any any any any more

Just bee urself and BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPHHHHHH

you'll have to lift about 8oz over and over and over as you swipe your credit card to pay for the life experiences they can't get from their friends and family.

The real thing you need to spend is all of your self respect and dignity as women like this are, 99% of the time, completely out of control and they will cuck your shit up. Yes cuck as in they will cheat on you all the time. Doesn’t fucking matter who you are.

Pic related

Yep, that's also true.

I mean here's the thing - this used to be extremely common, because anyone who wasn't was essentially branded a whore. Now, when females realize that their sexual market value drops when they fuck around, they get TERRIFIED. That's why all these slutwalks are around - they want to normalize this shit, because deep down they know that they their market value has plummeted. If you think about it it's something like price fixing, really. Needless to say that always leads to a market collapse.

Most men, however encourage women's sexual liberation - the reason is clear, more pussy for them. However, what they don't realize is that with the pill and abortion readily available, this won't lead to any offspring of theirs - if they actually want to avoid gene death, they have to find a nice girl _eventually_ - that's why for example eventually settled and is now quite happy. Now, the thing is, if _every_ woman is a whore, then yes, you get to fuck around a lot, probably a lot of betas will even end up scoring once or twice here and there, but most people won't be able to settle down, thus being condemned to gene death. And that's not a good thing, because then you'll have a bunch of disillusioned, nihilistic, depressed men who will literally have no reason to wake up in the morning, and that will have dire consequences on society, the economy, and everyday life.

Anyhow, this also means that calling roasties out is actually raising awareness of this issue - and if enough people are doing it, then women will start to be more conservative about their partner choices. Slutshaming is a very good initative. I think this process has already begun, and we can see its effects in generation Z - this is why they are so conservative. They have first-hand seen what ugly creatures come of the women who waste their virginity and sexual market value by riding the cock carousel.

m a d e
f o r
b b c

>tfw want to settle down with my gf in the countryside
>both of us need to work in cities
w-we're all gonna make it

8==D--

Go back to ur mud hut nigger.

Oogabooga

I've become desensitized to a body like this since my gf looks exactly like it. Doesn't have the same impact it once had.

It's made the female body sort of boring to me since there's nowhere to go from there, I'm like bored of perfection.

hows her face tho? There's no worse feeling than having a chick with a bad body and and ugly to average ass face.

If percentage is on y acid, shouldnt they add up to 100%?

You're not entirely wrong, the axis is a bit of a misnomer. Quoting from the original text:
"This chart measures the percentage of sexually active women over age 30 who were in stable marriages."
Thus, it shows how many of 30+ aged women in the given group lived in a stable marriage. So for example out of all the 30+ women, those who had started having sex at age 13-14, only ~28% had stable marriages. So no, they needn't add up to 100%.

I hope this clears it up.

lads...

You need a face lift.

No, the promiscuity "it's ok to be a slut" meme should stop, you fucking cuck.

there are qt3.14 virgins user. you think only us boys are autistic?

Bruh, nearly ruined my day 3 nofap.

kek

Is that because virginity at marriage makes for stable relationships or because the girls who aren't having sex are the unnattractive ones who, after eventually marrying for practical reasons moreso than for love, have no reason to divorce and no opportunity to cheat?

MOAR!!!!!

Women have all the opportunity in the world to cheat. Even the ugliest landwhale has multiple suitors. All they need to do is lose some weight and learn how to apply camouflage (make-up).

cant see a single muscle doing anything, might as well watch horses run around