Are manlets with tall girlfriends alpha?

Are manlets with tall girlfriends alpha?

No
Because they probably have an Amazonian fetish that falls under the submissive category

no its a pathetic try to keep there genes relevant
often they make holes in the condom to guarantee taller offspring something usually women do

small people are per definition beta

6'2 and want a taller gf. All the vball and bball players in my school look rough

The absolute state of lanklets.

Sure. I don’t really think height is a determinant of manliness but my friends tell me that being short excluded you from getting a tall gf so when I see it I’m proud of my shorter friends

I’m 6’0 far from the long men
> some say i dig tunnels too

in what country is it illegal to take steroids? lmao

America but no one gives a shit really
Like weed

what? this is a normal thing?

they can just force you to take a drug test because you look like someone that might have taken it?

he's 6' 6"...

But if you LOOK like you smoke they can drag you to the station and force you to give blood or urine for a test?

Thats some nazi shit right there lmao

I thougth only posession/distrubution was illegal

No, but if you look high as balls they can

Dude you just fucking opened Pandora’s box

Actually being under the influence in the US isn't illegal. You just can't possess the drugs, but once you swallow them you're good to go.

What the fuck is she wearing moon boots

Gaius Baltar was no alpha. The frakking toaster was the top in that relationship.

>thinking she's laughing "with" you

I'm 5'5" manlet and I'm banging curvy and built 6'1" amazon-goddess. We are both good looking, dress well and everyone thinks I'm some kind of rich alpha.

In reality we are awkward as fuck nerds and we both share huge libidos and very autistic sense of humor. And we both love how dirty looks men gives us as a couple.

Don't you get arrested for being drunk in public in merica?

only if youre making a complete asshole out of yourself and it's blatantly obvious you're drunk.

So then it's just disorderly conduct or something. I thought I heard "public drunkness" as a charge before.

NO MORE MR. NICE GAIUS

What if your own daughter is taller than you?

>alpha
There are certain words and phrases that, if one uses them to describe oneself, indicate that one is definitely no such thing. Like “classy.” If you’d describe yourself as classy, you’re clearly not. Or like a woman who describes herself as a “strong woman” or a “badass.” There’s probably no quicker way to communicate the fact that she’s neither of those things. She’s just trying to project those things because she knows, at least unconsciously, that she’s not strong or a badass or whatever other bullshit. “Alpha” is another example, OP. If you want to be it, never talk about it. Just be it.

I’ve met 5’5 alphas and 5’9” turbo manlets. If you think of yourself as a manlet people see you that. The only trick is how to stop seeing yourself that way once you start. If you figure that out you’ll be a millionaire from book sales.

That's a strong marker of success honestly.

This is fucking fedora

No, they just have big dicks. It is possible for short guys.

a woman who dates a short man is worse than a woman who dates a black man.

>ITT: insecure lanklets

Sorry tallfags, I’m gonna get a tall gf and remove my offspring from the manlet curse.

I've heard the scandinavian countries really hate roids. You can get banned from the gyms there if you get caught roiding

this

>You can get banned from the gyms there if you get caught roiding
At least that's part of the official policy in the two larger chains in Denmark.
To what extent this policy is enforced, I don't know.

Soros pls stop. Your demotivation threads are not welcome here.

Gaius and the toaster were in a femdom relationship, what more do you need to know?

>not wanting a taller gf so I can wrangle her down with your benis
>not wanting to make an Amazon submit and make her your

Stop projecting, I'm 6' and even I want a taller gf so I can totally dominate her

>tfw my grammar is shit

Oh well, can't win them all

MANLETED.COM

What the fuck is submissive about defeating a giant?

No, they're race traitors that will lead to the downfall of their species.

Toaster fuckers

What does that arabic mean?

It says stop....what?

they ain't manlets, they are short longmen

I am 5'6" and want to find a 7 foot tall THICC shithouse that will give me a piggy back ride to the bedroom for some bone crushing sex.

How tall is she?