/fraud/ fraud general

/fraud/ - late night dead thread edition

Read all of gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on stupid questions asked by stupid people general: →

So why are you all such twats all the time?

Most people here are pretty nice.

Anyways, I am about two weeks into 400mg Test-E. Thinking about upping it to 600. Thoughts?

5th week of test C E3.5d with 12.5 asin e3d
Starting to get small lumps under both nips, but no other high E2 symptoms.
Getting bloodwork next week, should I adjust my AI dose before that?

>Take antidepressants
>hardons come back
>but can't finish

Life is suffering. At least nekopara is fun.

I don't know /cgl/ well. I think I've been there once. I don't want to be called a newfag because I don't understand the meta. Plus, what the fuck do you even do in /cgl/. I don't even know what Veeky Forums is for other than /fraud/ and the /cbt/ threads.

Because it's funny.

bro why the fuck are you taking antidepressants? that shit does more harm to your mental health than any roid could ever do

Fucking hell am I retarded or just fucking stupid?

The second reply is meant for

Crusader what do you look like body wise

Because I'm depressed among a myriad of other mental deficiencies. Also it's meant to assist with anxiety.

your depression and other mental deficiencies are a result of a functioning ego, not anything inherently wrong with your brain chemistry. trying to rewire yourself to be content with your shit situation is just going to make things 10x worse. get off the antidepressants, keep blasting roids, and fix yourself

A complete fucking twink. No I'm not exaggerating.

Post your body, you can’t be that small if you’re on fraud all the time

I've had depression since I was 13. I have anxiety problems to match and BPD.

>be content
>fix yourself
Those are mutual exclusive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you new here?

It's true. Envision the twinkiest looking pre-hormones MTF trap. That's him

How often do you guys get blood work?

not that often. i did it once on cycle just to make sure my gear wasn't bunk. then a few months after cycle before blasting again to make sure i am healthy

Bro are you still trying to "win" back your ex gf?

I was kinda giving you a pass before I saw your pics but come on man. You need to start having some standards for yourself.

Sometimes I just want to dress up like Chocola and be a maid for a day. It would be fun.

Usually get one once I know my levels are at saturation. But I need someone to be with me to hold my hand otherwise I'll pass out.

Do you mean the first time she dumped me or the most recent time? I'm not attempting to get back with her. I hate her. I cannot ever trust her again.

I meant the first time. I have been gone from Veeky Forums for a bit, but way back you were trying to win her back so bad and myself and everyone was trying to tell you it was a failed endeavor. Glad you learned, although the hard way.

There are more cuties in the sea.

Well I did win her back. Then she dumped me again. I did not handle it well, still not handling it great.

>There are more cuties in the sea.
I don't have the confidence. I'm staying strictly 2D for a while.

Holy shit fags, just started my blast one week ago, and already, I'm up 10lbs, and I'm getting really fucking strong. Running 600/600 test/deca for 16wks, and 50mg adrol for 4wks. I'm sorta fucked tho because I started lactating... Not really a concern though, taking some caber but already had pubertal gyno and getting it cut out this coming January.

In other news I lost my virginity yesterday (19yrs) to this tall, skinny, deep voiced, short haired, chick. Idk why but she was super fucking hot. Kinda reminded me of crusader. Does this make me gay? I mean she was a she, w/a vagina... Didn't look at all like a guy, but had male gender signifiers, you know? All in all, I'm glad I can stop lying about my virginity.

Accidentally took 20mg of nolva today because I'm retarded and was in a hurry. How's this going to affect my cycle? Tank estro for a few days maybe?

>all, skinny, deep voiced, short haired, chick. Idk why but she was super fucking hot. Kinda reminded me of crusader.

You were pretty cute too.

Man you have no idea how nolva works do you?

Not really desu. What should I expect?

Listen crusader
Bitches are easy once you play the game long enough
If you take care of yourself, have good charisma, and don’t look like Jason vorhes you’ll be good

Nothing. It won't do shit.

Tbh, not desu lmfao autocorrect

>don’t look like Jason vorhes

I'm not disfigured but I'm not attractive desu.

You’re a fuckin retard m8

ALSO DID YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER OF AN OP NOT POST THE NEW THREAD IN THE OLD THREAD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB YOU STUPID FUCKING COON

> checked
MasT doesn’t even look attractive but he acts like king fuck of shit mountain because he has confidence

His ears look so retarded lol. Straight dumbo tier

masT is a handsome looking lad in my opinion. He just needs to stop pulling duck faces. I want to see a pic of him smiling.

He's also four times the size of a regular person.

Just bumped into a friend from college who used to be junior national champion in powerlifting.
He is currently squatting 270kg and benching around 180kg at 115kg BW.
What are odds of him being natty ?

You will be 4 times the size of a person soon
Hell im natty right now and I’m bigger then some of my friends

I doubt it. masT is a genetic freak. I appreciate your faith in me though. I just want to keep my head down and be away from girls until I'm ready. I'm so fucking awkward it hurts.

For example, this happened yesterday
>Two girls at my work spotted a roll of black tape
>They're wondering where it came from
>I say it's probably electrical tape left behind by the builders
>One of them looks at me and says "It looks a bit like BDSM tape doesn't it?"
>Immediately feel my face go hot and slightly prickly
>They both stare at me and say "AWWWWW!"
>Look at my reflection
>My cheeks are bright red from blushing

This happens almost as soon as anyone makes any sort of talk about sex or relationships with me.

I'd say keep where you're at now and adjust accordingly when you get the results back. I've never had to deal with Test sides though so take waht i say with a grain of salt.

Is this your first cycle?

Every antidepressant I ever took was bullshit and made it worse. I eventually made like a cheesy movie scene and defiantly threw all my pills into the pond near where I lived in college.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAABABBABSCNNDKDMXNXNXN

Lol I would have said “ you would know”
You gotta know how to react to witty situations then You’ll be a twinky chad

I don't want to lose my job for making inappropriate comments.

>Thought /fraud/ was dead so I just spent the last hour shitposting about roids on /cgl/.
Honestly, a better place to do so.

NICE.

Also Crucy, you gotta stop with the anime girls. You remember what happened last time? And the time before that?

What are you gay?
Co-workers don’t care about a little banter.
> tfw this site has made my banter godlike where I can make girls laugh
> tfw still no gf cause commitment scares me

You guys aren't healthy

They are the ones who made the comment first. You're not taking it too far or anything. You'd think test would make ya not a pussy.

Is correct.

My banter is great, it's just that people don't really banter in MS unless it's about farming or sports, neither of which I know shit about.

I'd argue that it's fine for ladies to make inappropriate comments moreso than male workers in the eyes of many employers. When I used to work at a food place, these girls would talk about how hot some of the guys who came in were and they'd also talk about sex stuff, but when I would comment on cute girls or whatever they'd get mad at me.

So it goes.

I'm trying my best to keep them as relevant reaction images.

I have a difficult time perceiving how I stand with people. I don't know if they see me as sort of a pet or they see me as a friend or an authority. If I knew I was their friend, then I might be willing but because I don't know I don't want to risk it.

Thanks.

They can make comments, I don't care. I'm just there to a do a job. It makes me feel uncomfortable but I know it's just normal adult conversation. I just don't want to risk anything by replying back.

>tfw annie is killing that visceral fat

You know for a guy who’s shooting up you have no balls
I usually imagine “ what would zyzz do” and now everyone loves me

>tfw on 250mg of test/week and still don't feel anything/depressed
I thought it will get better

Steroids don't change who you are.

No?

Fuck well there goes my hope

If they haven't changed you yet, you're not taking enough.

When you make it to 5g ed, all your emotional problems solve themselves.

No.

Sorry to disappoint. I'm just as much if not more of an over-emotional, shy, sulky bitch post-roids as I was pre-roids.

I am. Healthiest I've ever been in my life!

would really do about anything for a fraud bf

Did I ask you guys about whether you do high volume or high frequency training? I feel like I've been drunk or working all weekend and I don't really remember...

I'm going to try a heavy ABxABxx split doing 1x10 followed by 2 15 second rest pause sets to failure per body part.

Thoughts?

When did you start? Why do you think you would feel any different? And why are you only doing 250

Having higher test is an enhancement to your body and mind, it's not a cure for depression or being a bitch.

you got meme'd by normies who never took steroids but always claim they will fix your life

Are you a loli?

You're brain damaged and you look like shit though.

I don't take days off.

for you

You'd still let me lick your face though.

Post pics.

I'm married, sorry.
Wish my wife was as interested in me as random people are.
I just feel like she takes me for granted, physically.

Not a cheater, never will be, just want to be fawned over again.

They helped me a litte, but most of it was just me changing my lifestyle.

I guess I could say this: Low test does cause depression, but low T isn't the ONLY reason you could be depressed. So if it isn't the cause then obviously adding more test to your body isn't gonna fix it.

Your mom disagrees, she gets all her daily nutrients from deez nuts.

I would be surprised if you are Still able to cum t b h

That's not really how steroids work user, you should do some more research before you come into these threads and make dubious claims about people's health and ejaculate volume. I can cum just fine. Source: me, five minutes ago.

Also I was joking, I'm sure your mom is a fine respectable lady.

Too true

I think it's time to finally have the fact that your problems are self made and due to your own persona. Roids can make you big but can't make you not a pussy.

Ill never understand why theres always one of you types for every group that exists.

>make dubious claims about people's health
That wasn't me. Anyways I thought when u start pinning your can't really cum anymore and your balls loose alot of size, isn't that what happens?

>tfw on hCG for the sole reason of cummies volume

Is it really imaginary women though? They exist on a screen but a drawing isn't a woman.

Part of my problems are self-made no doubt. It generally stems and snowballs from having an abusive childhood.

Everyone is different. I only lost about 15-20% of the size, still have normal volume.

If they impact you and make you feel things, they're more real than any 3D slag.

Why do I have itchy and puffy nipples with crashed e2, progesterone, prolactin, LH, FSH and cortisol (confirmed by bloodwork) :))))

no

you still cum and cum just as much (with properly handled e2 and proper hydration). what happens is that your cum has a lot less sperm in it.

and yeah your balls get smaller assuming no hcg

I miss coming buckets... I just started taking zinc and lecethin, I'll report back with findings

because your bloodwork is bad and/or outdated and/or you're on anadrol

>Notice men don't pay as much attention to me, thot waifu
>Notice that they instead jerk it to perfected 2d girls
>PANIC

Women amirite

Like crucy said, it's different for everyone. My boys are smaller (DICK HANGING LOWER THAN BALLS, C'MON) but my volume is about the same as it ever was.

I hear claims it affects fertility, but I've also read a million stories that dispute this claim by people who have gotten someone pregnant while on. I'll get back to you on that.

Why not go straight for the preggo woman freeze dried piss?

no, also no

Can't confirm, I cum alot less while on, regardless of e2. As soon as I'm off I'm back to high volume.

Maybe correlation isn't causation and I just don't have the volume because I'm fucking or jacking off too much while on

I dunno. I like experimenting I guess.... If it comes to that so be it. I don't really have any problems other than volume, so injecting another chemical just for aesthetic purposes of my dick juice seems kind of wasteful. But I will need HCG before I come off completely anyways, so I need to grab some soon anyways

Enlightened individuals.

Need some advice. 20 years old with a total test level of 400. Lifted for 1.5 years got somewhat stronger but hit a peak. I have gyno, no facial hair, and wide hips (all torture for me in high school). Always feel tired around mid-day even on days when I get enough sleep, which kills me because I'm typically hardworking. What are my chances of getting prescribed TRT? I'd see a urologist but I'd need a referral in the first place. And don't wanna waste my time/money to have the urologist tell me "you're healthy". I don't want to be huge, I just want to not spend the best years of my life with 70 year old man test levels.

Gotta get my hands on some test-u and HCG, some more orals, and maybe some short esters.

This traveling job is bad for gains. I never know if I'm going to have a gym or not, or if I'm going to be working such ridiculous hours that I can't even train.

>I'm going to try a heavy ABxABxx split doing 1x10 followed by 2 15 second rest pause sets to failure per body part.
>Thoughts?

Look up Doggcrapp (DC) training. It's similar to that. It is only three days per week, but if you push as hard as you're supposed to, then that's plenty.

>400ng/dl
>What are my chances of getting prescribed TRT?
nearly zero, self medicate

Didn't think so. Thanks dude

Responsible way: Go to doctor because it concerns you, let him test you and ask him for trt.
Worst case: You'll be just within lower range and the doc will say "Ha, nah."
During a worst case scenario, proceed to:

/fraud/ way: Order test yourself and inject trt dose (or higher) for a while and see how you feel.
Worst case: You're a complete retard and somehow find a way to hurt yourself.
Most likely case: You'll feel better.

Are you not getting the results you want?

When I see a guy on gear that has no female mires under his IG pics, I always get kind of sad...

Anyone else?

>Look up Doggcrapp (DC) training
Yeah that's where I got the idea from

Never done something like this before so I was intrigued.

You think 4 days a week is too many? Don't want to snap my shit up going to failure too often.

You're fucked. Try to fix it with your diet before pinning. 20 is pretty young. Just MO

I think so, yeah. He wouldn't recommend three days if it was easy/common to get away with four. I think they only add days when changing the split to hit weak bodyparts.

Thanks bud
>Try to fix it with your diet
Yeah it fucking sucks, and I spun my wheels for 1.5 years. Theoretically, how long would diet take to fix me? 3 months? 2 years?

I get a decent amount of likes on both IG and FB, but I don't have many followers/friends/whatevers on either of them so.

It's nice on my ego, but I know a majority of them just kinda scroll and like everything remotely interesting that pops up. So I'm not sure what to think.

Shit, I didn't even read his age. Well if he's that low test, I would say there's no point in waiting. But at the same time starting young is also a terrible idea.

Just eat better, and see where that gets you.

I need some advice bois. Im on a cut and im considering adding var to my current 250mg test/w

My guy responded: 100 pills of anavar per $95, $75 and $55 (converted to freedom money) I also got 3 names, im familiar with only one of them and i can't even find the other two online.

Pills are 10mg most likely, and assuming i would have to take 50mg ED two boxes will last only 5 weeks. Now the question is: it this shit worth the money? I could get 2 or 3 vials of other shit for that price.

Fuck anavar. Just go straight for the tren you dyel

test+deca+EQ is a good stack for bulk?
deca makes water retention and is good for the joints, EQ is good for the red stuff in blood, gives some more reps and a better recovery
in theory is a good stack, but i don't know in practice, did anyone here tried it?

I had an active childhood too, dude. There comes a time where you need to stop blaming the past for who you are now. Don't forget where you came from, no doubt. But the idea is to not let it role who you are. Be who you want. That's the best revenge on a backstory like that.