Thanks to Veeky Forums survey

Thanks to Veeky Forums survey,
122 male anons gave their height, which allowed me to determine the average height of Veeky Forums users (the sample was only of 122 users so the true average probably differs by a few centimeters give or take)

The shortest manlet was 5'4(163cm) and the tallest longman was 6'7(200cm). Which means the data used varies with 37cm (14.56 inches).

The height which was most prevalent was 5'11(180cm) and the least were 5'4, 6'6 and 6'7.

And finally the fit average is 180.91cm or 5'11.2 inches.

Now. Do we still keep the anons between 5'11.2 and 6' in the pits? Or do we let them up amd into the longmen ranks for the impending day of the tunnel?
Keep the walls greased. The day of the noose will come soon my brethren.

> killing your manlets
> not harvesting their feels and sweat for energy
Euro fags when will you learn?

>shortest manlet was 5'4

S-surely this is a mistake....there's g-got to be someone shorter right..?

can we get a graph comparing height vs. sexual partners? not sure how you should make it but would like to see. maybe average partners per height. I posted my stats earlier btw

It was only a sample of 123 anons that posted their height. But from it we knoe there will be people below 5'4 and there are also anons above 6'7.

I'm just following the meme bro, manlets are bros. They're gonna make it too.

>e-stats

Can you do more factors? This is cool

>not a bar graph

This. Do you even lift op?

but it is a bell curve lol

>not a barbell graph

REEEEEEEEEE
this isn how you draw a curve having 120 values, at least use a program like origin since your education is american

>tfw average

Actually... my education is South African. And I'm bored and high on concerta do making this.
I'm on it now

Heresy. 5"11 stay in the pits. Those that behave may become longman dickwashers.

>tfw 5'11 with shoes on

>GREASED

OP of original survey here. My goal was a different one (and is still not finished) but to see the results be used for manlet slander on the side warms my cold heart

Why the hell did you do this on paper?

Honestly this.

Red line and numbers: average amount of sexual partners
Green: amount of non virgins
Black: amount of virgins

The graph is shit. I didn't plan it out well but will redo it after i get my pc back.
It's messy and hard but i didn't want to restart

Also due to there not being many people surveyed from all heights the data is not very reliable.
Would say I need at least 10 or 20 from each height ti make it more reliable.

>be from Africa
>computer broke

Happy to be of sevice

181.5 cm here, perfect height

Lmaoing @(You) manlets and lanklets

Averagelet

>122 person sample size
>no median listed
>no average listed
>no standard deviation listed
>can't into statistics
wew lad

I'm 180 (181 in the morning) I'm a manlet. You're a manlet. Hey at least you're taller than me

All those fucking questions and this is what interests you?
Fuck this r9k 2.0 piece of shit board. You transformed the manlet banter into real discrimination, there's no real discussion about anything anymore.

Here you go, friend.

This. Also
>implying we werent all lying
Ask me how i know

I didn't make the original post. And I'm just going along with the manlet meme, manlets are bros too.

Only 122 anons posted their height when I decided to make this.
I did list the average, 180.91.
Didn't bother to list the median, worked out to be 180.
Didn't bother to work out standard deviation. Calculator not big enough for more than 80 variables. Not gonna fucking do it by hand.
I'm not following all the rules of making the graphs, basically just a simple line graph, not a bell curve.

Bumping

You didn't account for "participation bias" for this survey, which means, people with positive traits (being tall in this case) are more likely to participate than shorter guys.

Heh, you longmen are dealing with peanuts. 5'11 brothers, although valuble, are a small part of the greater manlet strategy. The day of the tunnel will hit you like a train

Therefore thr Veeky Forums average is even lower. Meaning the manlet bar should be lowered even more.
I did take it in account, but my statistics isn't that good to accurately measure the true average of the heights

This is why we need to let the 5'11s out! They're using them to infiltrate us and form a large chunk of their ranks. Let the day of the noose save us all

Tall people are more likely to release their height than short I would say. Can you imagine the shit someone 5’2 would cop. That being said out of 122 people it’s not that likely one would be 5’2

People e-stat. There are actual studies on this though (nothing stopping them lying either I guess)

>tfw 181cm

do you count the bar

I'm almost 6'7 and I've considered these just to be a cunt

>using a line graph
>making a study based on anonymous posters
>6'6 with avg 60 sexual partners
You got memed my friend, you are a terrible statistician or just a cuck

There was only one 6'7 nigga. And even if he lied or anyone else I'm just entering the data as it was presented

I'm the "nearly 6'7" guy above, that's similar to my actual stats, I'm mediocre in fitness, ugly, have a mediocre job, but I'm funny, and have a fat cock.

Height doesn't work with all women but the ones it works with? It's a panty dropper. It's also allowed me to have women I frankly have no business fucking.

Pic related but not related, essentially nailed a more athletic version of the one on the left. Made me sad though, didn't want to date, as she's engaged. Wah, first world problems, etc. Still came in her, hope she's raising my gorilla son to be a badass.

Honestly I really don't buy it, I'm not trying to outright call you a liar because we're all in an anonymous image board so who cares. I'm not saying you don't get laud, but (((they))) have been on this site for years turning whites and blacks against each other, and the angle they play is to try to make whites insecure. This only works because the people on this site are often very isolated. So when I see some guy get on here and go

>yeah I'm 6'7" with a fat nigger cock and I cum in white bitches who are married even though I have average looks

It just seams like a bunch of hullaballoo. The person you described yourself as is a unicorn, I have met very few people who could claim the things you have truthfully. If you are what you say, then I hope you can consider my viewpoint and not just give me the old

>U MAD WHITEBOIIIIIII???!?!!!!

Genetics aren't as simple as one race being more alpha than another, and anybody who argues or shitposts shit like that is the true cancer killing this site.

Thank g-d, 183 cm/6' here
Haha when will the manlets learn

did you just censor the word god you reddit-ass son of a bitch

dont get me wrong I aint religious myself but that is just low shelf atheist cringe

give me your raw data and i'll put it on an excel sheet

I'm not black, for one. And not all (or most) of them looked like her.

And I'm pretty sure kikespiracy posts aren't welcome outside of /pol/ & /int/, not that I care, fuck globalism.

also fuck me that's the third time in a week I've been called black this week on Veeky Forums, I'm white. Am I just writing mad niggerish recently or is it coincidental

Manlet detected

bottom of the pit my friend