How do I unlock this mode?

Also what kind of fabric do I need to make my abs (when I get them)show?

he looks like taytay

>anime
not gonna make it

Anime=I'm gonna make it!

There's a select few acceptable animes to watch and that isn't one op you massive

No.43394157>> Well I draw myself and I'm really interested in good wartwork.That screenshot it was from a Yu-Gi-Oh! movie that had really visually appealing aesthetic art and colors.Also they made both Yugi and Kaiba more mascular.

Watching anything Berserk after the 90s anime is unacceptable

The trilogy wasn't that bad

Beat everyone but Yugi x F

fit approved anime?

I like miyazaki films and cowboy bebop. am neet so i figured i may as well go full force autistard

Anime and Manga is high art for superior smart men,it doesn't matter that weeaboos watch them and read them.As someone who tries to become aesthetic you should appreciate manga/anime aesthetics as well.

Is this some kind of shitty copypasta? Lol

No I came up with that and it makes sense!Part of the reason I workout is because as an artist I see my self as a work of art!

oh dear sweet jesus
i want to play femto and the eclipse with her
then cuddle and talk about baby names and taking a boat ride.

Damn this is actually pretty good b8 dude. I almost believed it lol

>taking a boat ride
OH GOD THE FLASHBACKS AHHHHHHHH

Eclipse was cool

This freaking manga,I just read the first 3 chapers and I read about the rest of it.It just caused me depression I don't feel like working out after this.I'm just thinking about the degeneracy of our society,and how we do everything to get accepted...

Let's not act like you were going to make it anyways

I want to pull this off!What kind of fabric do I use??

At least I have to try to fight against depression!Im being consistent for 3 months now with working out and at least I will keep doing it for the next 33 months as an experiment to see what I will look like then.

You won't look like your pic related if that's what you wint. Youre gonna b dissapointed unless u start pinning. Anyways since I think you just barely start off MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR DIET ON POINT I didn't and I wasted 1 whole fucking year of gains

t. Virgin who never had friends to duel with

I try my best I'm poor as fuck and also I'm a vegan.I don't feell the need to become as big as possible as fast as possible,I just for start want to look fit.I think it helps that I have small af bones to look like I have some muscle one me.The contrast between my arms and wrist looks nice after a pump at the very least and it boosts my conf. so I will keep working out even if I don't become a fitness model in terms of looks.

>vlc

U get the best bang for your buck with non vegan products in term of protein though brah

What's the point if I clog my arteries and getting ED?Also I want to have a healthy heart and have superior ethics!

Can't tell if trolling or....anyways people have been eating meat for the longest time and have been fine just don't eat a shitload of red meat since steaks would actually clog your arteries.

You don't have the discipline that Kaiba does.

I have heard tha argument so many times...What does "people have been eating meat for the longest tine and have been fine" even means?Did you imagine that meat is bad for you only if it kills you instantly?It kills you slowly and fucks up yout quality of life.It caused me chest pain for years,after I stopped it I never felt chest pain ever again my skin also cleared and I feel better that ever.Also they have found clogged arteries in mummified remains from eating meat.Anyway you should do a big research on veganism on both health and ethics non-stop and use your critical thinking skills,I hope you make the right choice.

Not gonna lie, I kinda did want to go vegan after seeing how they're raised and shit but I don't have a big enough appetite to eat alot of vegetables vs eating 1 chicken breast. Meat also tastes better than veggies. I just buy free range and hormone free though

Yu Yu Hakusho
Attack on Titan
other anime as long as it has real artistic value and it can really make you think (if it doesn't you'll know)

I'm sure pictures of smug niggers will win over Veeky Forums.

Cruelty-free is the patrician choice. I don't care that animals had to die for my meal, that is nature's way, but we have more than enough resources to give them a painless death.

>Attack on Titan
Opinion discarded.

There is no cruelty free way to harm others.Stop giving yourself gyno cancet and clogged arteries while harming animals.

Kaiji, evangelion

>There is no cruelty free way to harm others
What about shooting someone in the back of the neck? No pain instakill. Seems pretty cruelty free to me.

>gyno cancet
>cancet
Guess the lack of eating meat has already started affecting your brain. Don't worry though, if you start now, you might be able to save yourself.

What about shooting someone in the back of the neck? No pain instakill. Seems pretty cruelty free to me. "Guess the lack of eating meat has already started affecting your brain" The irony

>needlessly ending a life that wants to live
>not cruel

Check your morals, m8.

1. lose a dimension

>EOP

back to /a/, casual

You don't need as much protein as you think.

Oats, lentils, beans, tofu, tempeh, and seitan all give you enough protein. There are even some fruitarians out there making gains.

A block of tofu has over 40g of protein. Surely you can eat that, right? Learn how to cook and you can make tofu taste however you want. Make tahini based sauces for the extra calories.

>soy
And for that reason, I'm out

Oh, so you're a brainlet that hasn't read any study on soy in the past decade.

>worries about phytoestrogens in soy that don't effect people
>drinks milk that's full of mammalian estrogen

Really fires up the old synapses.

Shut the fuck up you are some sort of transgender chinaman

believed what? that someone looks like an anime character?

I'm a whitey in China. If soy caused mantits then every 16 year old boy at my school would be rocking big ole titties right now. They all drink soymilk and eat soy in some form on a daily basis.

TRANSGENDER CHINAMAN CONFIRED

yo is anyone gonna post the type of fabric for this shit god damn.

i think some thing stretchy might do but not sure cause it'll depend on lighting alot as well

fuck you, tasteless nigger

I don't even drink milk lol fuck off you dyel soyboy

Thank you!That's what I am asking!

I don't give a fuck that they die, I don't want them to suffer. It's cruelty free, not damage free, soyboy.

>respond to post hours later
>realize someone else used exactly the same insult only a couple posts ago upon reading rest of thread
Fuck.

50% cotton 50% polyester shirt. Get it in your size, wash it hot for minimal shrinkage. My abs are visible every time I wear em.

Washing temp doesn't affect much, but I wash cold cause I'm cheap; it's the dryer that shrinks your clothes m9