Why even live desu

It's ass don't worry

No more yellow sips in Tesco

Debating killing myself desu

purple and orange are best tier

y u lie

THERE'S AN ORANGE ONE TOO? HOW DO I BUY IT ONLINE FOR CHEAP REEEEEEEEEE

SHARE THE DISCORD LINKS SENPAI

Posting best sip. The tea is a natural diuretic, which is why of these things and a few glasses of hydro20 cures hangovers. Also tastes like the nectar of the Gods.

source

on amazon, its called Monster Ultra Sunrise

Is this a shill thread, or are there really that many autists obsessed with this drink?.

No more a meme drink than buying a coffee at Starcucks. It's a good preworkout and something can be enjoyed while on a diet.

I started drinking it because my usual pre workout has a banned ingredient in my powerlifting drug tests. Turns out its a great pre workout especially with Theanine

you are an idiot

truly best sip. They stopped selling them around here.

Those are literally elder god tier

They are like rocking horse shit here in the UK, only find them at discount stores.

/sippin/

Sippin for my girl Emma

This guy gets it.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

FAKE SIPS IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

2 for 4 dollars is just a shit meme right? In my country I can buy a can for 300huf which is like a euro.

Rehab is delicious.

t. sip boy

DELET

No.

Anyone here believe in taking a break from sips?

I've been over doing it and drinking up to three a day on some days

just don't overdo it. sips are like fine wines, meant to be enjoyed in moderation. I start my day out with one sip, maybe another in the afternoon if I've had a long hard day and need a pick me up. No more than that though.

you can drink an infinite amount of sips, it takes 200+ to reach daily caloric tdee

Creep

Bros, found the ultimate combo.

Any kind of rockstar, monster, redbull, covfefe, whatever the fuck you choose for caffeine. Stack with Zenify (amazon). Fucking chilling. Monster amount of theanine and gaba.

so is theyre an official chart for sips? pic related is the best flavor, others are pleb tier

Completely agree

trying this sip right now lads
pretty good 7/10 will sip again

I miss the classic Killer B sip they had a few years ago. They've been phased out and I've only found one gas station that still carries them and it's an hour away from here.

Sipping anything except white is unacceptable for Veeky Forums standards.

Sort yourselves out bros

I bought this today but i have brushed my teeth before drinking and my sips were ruined
I had to bin it m8

Comin atcha

white is undisputed god tier

Orange is good, yellow and purple can get old fast so theres that

I like Red and Blue are forgettable

Black is better than red indefinately

*but they are forgettable

Reds are absolute worst sips

That’s the original sip brah, banging that shit way back in the day. After you get over new sip hype, the classic is always best

What banned ingredient and what pre workout....asking for a friend.

>brushing your teeth before enjoying a sip
pleb tier

Higenamine HCL

I made my pre workouts myself.

>leaving the house without brushing teeth

really?

it almost burns your mouth desu, whats with the l theanine? Does it enhance sips?

Theanine cuts the caffeine jitters. It's an amino acid in green tea. Take 200mg with any caffeine for a smoother ride.