Okay Veeky Forums I need your help

Okay Veeky Forums I need your help

I want to go from left, to the right.
I want to get fucking shredded
I want to get motherfucking cut
I want to be so ripped the shreds that my dick has striations

What do I do?

Get swole, then starve self for 6-12 months until bf% is unhealthily low.

U need to actually have a base an lift. So lift heavy.

Steroids to both bulk and cut.
Sadly not achievable natty my friend, the bf% is too low and you'll look waaayy to depleted.

First you roid, because otherwise you'd eat so much muscle while cutting that your final form would be tweenage skelly mode. After gaining an amount muscle that a vast majority of roiders do not even attain, go on a 6 month prep with a fuck ton of substances and perfect diet and look like that for a week max. Should take a kidney and about 7 years no biggie

So I should go full fast rather then intermittent fast and alternate day fasting?

Okay. But I've dropped nearly a hundred pounds and I'm not looking forward to getting fat just to get negligible mass gains.

I just want to get unhealthily shredded and I'm willing to do whatever it takes

>lifting heavy equals getting fat

Looks like creatine and dehydration

Probably 3 scoops, I wouldn't do 4........

So I can't do it without fucking gear?
That's fucking bullshit.
So how shredded can I get as a natural while maintaining a decent amount of mass?
Can I get dick striations tier low bodyfat with just ephedra caffeine yohimbe and or dnp?

You’ll need clen and anavar to achieve that

>caffeine
What
>yohimbe
It would make so little a difference you might as well just use caffeine
>dnp
It would make a large difference, maybe 1/2 - 1%

>need to roid
When dropping bf as a natural bodybuilder, let's say you're 5'10" and 210lbs at 20%bf (pretty common after a long bulk) and you want to drop down to 5% whatever it takes full natty brah... Cutting down to 12% slowly with perfect training and recovery would take 6-8 months and cost about 5lbs of muscle (like I said with perfect training and recovery). From there, you'd be about 175lbs. Between 12% and 5%, and setting a completion goal of 3 months, you'd lose 15-20lbs of muscle. Being 5'10" @150lbs 5%bf is insane. Top teir genetics too. You would smoke natty bb competitions.

This is exactly why people get pissed off when juice heads abuse steroids. Go look up natural body building on YouTube. There's this guy who lost 160lbs before the show.
> Shredded as fuck.
> Skin paper thin
> So striated he looks like raw chicken.
> Also looks like he recently escaped a prison camp. Not lol Guantanamo Bay camp but lol does this entire room seem unnaturally warm to you camp.

The point of steroids is to push you past nature's biological limit. When a 5'3 manlet tells you that he's natty and then puts up a video rack pulling 1k without falling apart, you've gotta check your almonds cause they've been soaking too long.

What youre looking to achieve cannot be achieved without roids. Anybody saying otherwise is delusional. Welcome to the real world

Look up natty bodybuilding competitions for the gen.

Ah shit.
I just looked up natural bodybuilders, and apart from the obvious half natties it's fucking awful.

start at the left, then go to the right. simple.

>cutting from 20% to 12% takes 6 to 8 months
What drugs are you on?? You can easily achieve that in 3 months if you track your calories every day.

k...

dude they are totally dry, no fat, they starved themselves and probably took stuff to remove water and didn't drink all day. also, those are heavily edited and posed photos. apart from obvious roids...

I'm talking about if you want to lose only a small amount of muscle. It can be done faster, but it wouldn't be optimal. I'm talking in realistic terms too. Being a natty bb, you don't want to drop down a whole 8 bf points in 3 months, when you're just going from 20-12%.

OP, here.
So It's impossible as a natty to get that shredded and the sweet spot for bodyfat percentage will be 10-13%. Correct?

Look up Frank Yang (newer pictures and videos). He is probably natty and very shredded. Pretty much natty Limit in my opinion. But keep in mind that he practices bodybuilding religiously for a decade.

Dude, Frank Yang is cool.
Frank Yang is a fool.
Frank Yang is a beast.
But Frank Yang is not natty.

>you've gotta check your almonds cause they've been soaking too long.

bless you lad