Why does Veeky Forums downplay and even outright deny the involvement of Jews in the 1918 German revolution...

Why does Veeky Forums downplay and even outright deny the involvement of Jews in the 1918 German revolution? You can't mention this here without being called a stormfag and told to go back to /pol/ by almost a dozen different people, but the facts are that of the 16 major leaders of the revolution, 9 were Jewish. That's too big of a percentage to be a coincidence.

Attached: image.jpg (300x225, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Artelt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothar_Popp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause not everyone is a naziboo.

irrelevant

So acknowledging uncomfortable facts about history makes one a Naziboo? Interesting. If you're going to ask for a source by the way, its easy to find out, just look on Wikipedia. Strange how our schools don't tell us this though

Because stormfags are retards who continue to just ignore history every time we beat you over the head with it.

Being obssesed with nazi shit makes you a naziboo.

>we
you're the one ignoring history

>we
who? the tankie plebbit raiders

The only one ignoring history here is you.

Attached: 1517027748704.jpg (411x487, 94K)

>i can't see the fun in all of Veeky Forums

Attached: 818.jpg (2000x984, 650K)

Exactly who are these leaders you're referring to. You aren't, by any chance, conflating the actual German revolution with things like the Spartacist and Bavarian uprisings against the new government that was created as a result of the German revolution, are you?

Only the ones listed as 'commanders and leaders'
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
I feel like you're arguing over semantics here. Jews were clearly over-represented

I genuinely can't anymore desu. It's always the same threads with the same retarded arguments that ride on complete illiteracy on the discussed subject. Unless it's something about ww2 Germany, which is just beating a dead horse. I've pretty much migrated to /int/ now because the shitposting there is sometimes funny rather than always just sad.
something something something something

>It's a leftists do the equivalent of demanding we believe the Symbionese Liberation Army had no connection to the leftwing counter-culture of the sixties episode.

Why is it an uncomfortable fact?

>three separate events being combined into one is semantics

>genuinely can't anymore desu. It's always the same threads with the same retarded arguments that ride on complete illiteracy on the discussed subject.
Welcome to the reason why I stopped giving a shit about arguing against Holocaust denial on Veeky Forums. No one actually gives a shit about the actual history, it's essentially a conflict of faith and you're wasting your time if you approach it as anything otherwise.

Whenever I point this out though I get called a Stormfag for pointing out non-Jews don't actually have an obligation to give a shit whether or not the Holocaust happened.

huh?

>separate events
hehe

Because Veeky Forums has been completely taken over by kike-loving /leftypol/.

>arguing against holocaust denial
nobody cares if it did or didnt happen, if it did ok if it didn also ok, can the stormfags and virtue signallers stop it with this insignificant piece of history, i dont give a shit if children were gassed or not and dont mind if they did, just stop spamming Veeky Forums with anything related to it

Just assume that I said an argument you heard thousands of time already and respond with something in the same vein.

So yes, you are. Why are you posting about a subject you're so ignorant of? Why are you considering a successive revolt against the new revolutionary government the same as revolt against the original government? That's like saying that the Whisky Rebellion and the American Revolution are basically the same thing.

>The Jews did the German revolution to seize control of Germany
>The Jews did the Spartacist Uprising to seize control of Germany

Why were the Spartacist Jews trying to overthrow the other Jews?

this happens constantly, you weren't aware?

Because Jews, in their hivemind, need to distract the stupid Goyim (Goyim=Cattle, don't believe a Hebrew-English dictionary, they're all KIKE lies.) from the reality that the Jewish reptilians secretely control everything. That's why the Jew Ebert overthrew the Jew Wilhelm (((Hohenzollern))) and then they sabotaged the Jew Rosa Parks to prevent the Jews in the USSR from conquering Paris, where the Jew Picasso was busy composing degenerate art so they could make communist puppets out of the stupid goyim.

Now do you get it?

Where do the shekel bus of Rosa Park fit user?

Jews utilize niggers in order to cuck aryan untermenschen like myself out of having anal sex with women so they cannot produce assbabies who are too stupid and smelly to fall for kikish usury schemes.

With that kind of insight into their 5d chess, you can only be a Jew. What is your endgame? Why are you informing us? Is it a power struggle? Are you blackmailing your cabal?

But I thought they were neoptistic and constantly sought to further the machinations of their own race with a borderline hivemind. Now you're saying they screw themselves over after already achieving their goal?

Again, you faggots have this shit explained to you over and over and over again, which you choose to ignore. Youre also so fucking stupid that you dont realize that the German Revolution has two parts to it, one being the innitial revolution (which was started by sailors) and the second part where the communist tried to take over this new government (led by a non jew)

this is explained to you every single time you bring this up. Why do you choose to remain stupid?

Because nobody can believe you even if you repeat it. You'll just be labeled as a /pol/tard or worse. That psychological pressure will inevitably build up in anyone who sees the truth, but then they'll lash out in a way that seems crazy to bluepilled normies, thus further destroying their cause. We cannot lose, goyim.

I've found a functional and semi-intuitive rule set for actual 4d chess, but have never seen anything like that for 5d. Care to explain more exactly what you mean by this?

Attached: Paleo-hebrew.jpg (77x77, 8K)

>they were neoptistic
>constantly sought to further the machinations of their own race
insofar as it benefits themselves maybe.
seriously, you don't know about this? Jews jewing Jews is about as old as Jews, and was notably interrupted once.

>non-Jews don't actually have an obligation to give a shit whether or not the Holocaust happened

.. ecause the Holocaust was exclusively focused on Jews, and didn't involve any other other groups at all, y-yeah.

>Three separate events all led by Jews

Anytime you mention the Jews in anything but glowing terms, it becomes problematic, and the redditors impulsively type /pol/ .
It makes it hard to talk about anything relating to Jews here.

>uncomfortable facts

You only embarrass yourself.

Attached: Implying....gif (480x204, 1.12M)

Wow, it's almost like they're a collection of individuals, each with their own thoughts, ideas and agency...

>which was started by sailors
yes, by commie sailors

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Artelt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothar_Popp

You know how no Vietnamese ever called Muhammad Ali a nigger?
Same principle.
No Nazi ever put me or anyone U care about on a personal level in a concentration camp. Why should I hate Nazis more than I hate Communists, or even the same amount considering that organized Nazism is essentially dead while Communism is alive and everywhere?

>insignificant piece of history,
Wouldn't be arguing if it was so insignificant

Attached: Wew lad.jpg (600x600, 32K)

If Jews were behind the German revolution, then they should be applauded for doing so. The Spring Offensive of 1918 was Germany's last chance for a breakthrough. After it failed, suing for peace was the only sensible option.

the entire point is that they weren't, idiot

Attached: 1490390385000.jpg (1000x584, 52K)

No one gives a shit about your personal history, the question was why non-Jews ought to give a shit about the Holocaust, and the reason is that it targeted more than just Jews.

Them being their own individuals doesn't prevent Insider Jews > Outsider Jews > Goyim from being true. How many Jews put goyim first? Now how many goyim put Jews first? Certainly more than the preceding.

Right and how many of those non-Jews actually have a legitimate gripe against the Nazis for the Holocaust?
A tiny minority, yet here we are every day with the irrational compulsion to hash this shit out day in and day out for years on end.
Which is my point.

Most people have no real legitimate reason to view the Nazis as any worse than anyone else in history.

>It's a leftists do the equivalent of demanding we believe the Symbionese Liberation Army had no connection to the leftwing counter-culture of the sixties

Who really denies that? It's obvious that the non-violent protesters at the time were at most "radical" liberals or pacifists. I find it hard to believe that anyone except those types would try to distance themselves from the SLA. Most actual leftists either have no opinion or support what the SLA did.

If your criterion for viewing someone in history as bad depends on whether or not they attacked you personally, there were no baddies at all pre 1989.

Even if they dominated the german revolution like you say, dear user, what conclusion do you wish we draw from it?

Seriously though, is it really just a coincidence that Luxemburg, Eisner, Levi, Mehring, Jogiches, Toller, Mühsam, Landauer, Leviné and Radek were all Jews?

Many of these weren't very important or weren't violent communists (Eisner and Luxemburg supported democracy)

>If your criterion for viewing someone in history as bad depends on whether or not they attacked you personally, there were no baddies at all pre 1989.
Pretty much.
Any opinion to the contrary is pure personal prejudice or arbitrary preference for a specific historical narrative that places one historical group over another.

The conclusion that you must draw from this is that in the early 20th century, many Jews used communism and Marxism to advance their ethnic interests.

I'm really curious as to how you could think that the 1918 German Revolution was Marxist, given that those same people literally called in right-wing death squads to put down a revolt by actual Marxists in 1919.

When have Marxists ever had a problem with killing each other?

>Who is Will Eisner
>Who is Rosa Luxembourg
>Who is Karl Liebknecht
>Who is Erich Mühsam
>Who is Paul Levi
>Who is Karl Radek

>When have Marxists ever had a problem with killing each other?
>Suggesting all of us are murderous sociopaths

Stop being so intellectually dishonest /pol/tard!

Attached: tankies.png (723x960, 245K)

>Who is Will Eisner
Isn't that that Jew that took over Disney from the goyim?

>Who is Karl Liebknecht

Not a Jew.

So jews like to kill each other? Where is the ethnic self interest?

Your ideology is literally predicated on the idea of you organizing a mob of murderous hobos to steal my stuff user.

Jews were fucked over and segregated, with the combination of being better educated than most people, so it makes sense they would support communism. It's not a fucking conspiracy. It is undeniable though that the reason the Krauts lost WW1 was due to their own shit stratagem as well as the British blockade. Not the communist revolt.

>a mob of murderous hobos to steal my stuff
They still insist we are all the same, bloody hell.
There is no hope for you people.

Attached: Actually thinking that..jpg (414x419, 24K)

Veeky Forums (if you would like to call this mass of anonymous people on a pretty shitty image board a single entity) doesn't actually deny or downplay the involvement of jews, in anything really. It's just that not everyone is so fucking obsessed by them that seeing a jew or a group of jews in an occurrence of historical significance makes them go apeshit and say "yep the jews were behind this" or "wow, hitler was right, jews are everywhere"
You need to understand that much like I explained about Veeky Forums in the beginning, jews aren't a fucking hivemind. They aren't a single entity. The jews in Israel are completely different from those in Brooklyn. It's not like some people are invited to a secret club to take over the world by economics in case they have any drop of Jew in them. That would be fucking retarded and basically puts you on the same tier as moon landing hoax conspiracy theorists.
Some people are a jew, and you're gonna have to live with it. Here's a trick how: Try to take the word 'jew' in any sentence describing a conspiracy involving jews, and replace it by 'Irish' or 'Indian' or 'christians' or literally any other ethnic/religious group and you'll realise how fucking retarded it is to think it as true.

what, Maoism not good enough for you?

>a mob of murderous hobos to steal my stuff

Literally every Marxist revolution ever

>I genuinely can't anymore desu. It's always the same threads with the same retarded arguments that ride on complete illiteracy on the discussed subject.
>'ve pretty much migrated to /int/ now because the shitposting there is sometimes funny rather than always just sad.

fugg

Attached: 6B396CC2-C9DC-47C0-83E0-973AE58ECDD3.jpg (638x1024, 138K)

>The jews in Israel are completely different from those in Brooklyn.
no they have much more in common with each other than pretty much every other group in the world

don't be so unrealistic, Jews wouldn't still be around if they didn't have a strong in-group

Yeah, this is definitely how people come to a better appreciation of each other's positions.

I'll just assume we agree to disagree, user.

Attached: life is short, miserable, and filled with failure..jpg (1600x1060, 331K)

You know, you can say the exact same thing about the Italians, or the Irish, or the Japanese. It's just that those don't have global conspiracies about them. It's not like every Jew in the world is buddy-buddy with Netanyahu and the Mossad.

Most Marxist revolutions were led by petite bourgeoisie rather than hobos

A Jew, a gentile, and some literally whos?

Because the 1918 Revolution was a failure and ended up being insignificant.

>Will Eisner
You mean Kurt Eisner right?
And where is Levine, Toller etc?

Attached: 1521568004720.jpg (431x696, 262K)

>It's just that those don't have global conspiracies about them

There’s nothing conspiratorial about the claim that many Jews use their disproportionate influence in order to advance Jewish ethnic interests.

>It's not like every Jew in the world is buddy-buddy with Netanyahu and the Mossad.

Nice strawman

Why would a failed revolt that never got much steam be covered in any nation but Germany?

Second, you do realize that Hitler also tried a revolt and never got more than a third of the vote. He solidified power and got rid of democracy through violence and oppression.

Samefagging this hard.

That would be Michael Eisner

who weren't fucking Jewish you moron

Artelt wasn't a "commie" either. He was influenced by Sun Yat-Sen, who was a republican more than anything else.

Hitler's attempted violent revolution against Weimar is different because reasons and because Weimar was a corrupt Jewish government that deserved to be overthrown unlike when the dirty (((Commies))) tried to overthrow the legitimate Weimar German government in 1919

that's why it's perfectly logical for the Germans to hate every single Jew because they tried to overthrow the government and why Germany thought Hitler was a hero for attempting to overthrow the government

this makes sense

Attached: this makes sense.png (278x296, 179K)

It's mostly the leadership being discussed over and over, but what about the fighters led by them?
Were they jews too? Were they subjugated by 10 jews to follow their orders? Were they that easily brainwashed by 10 jews?

>be part of a historically oppressed and ostracized group
>people think its actually some super sekrit conspiracy when you turn to revolutionary ideologies

What Jewish ethnic interests? What the hell are you on about?
You know what, I can (somewhat) believe you that a lot of top-positions in the economic world are descendants of Jews. Maybe a few of them even practice Judaism. I would disagree on the fact that (((they))) use their 'disproportionate influence' to 'advance Jewish ethnic interests.'
Let's say you are a Jew, or a descendant thereof. I personally wouldn't give a shit about my people being forced out of a country more than a millennium ago. Let alone wanting to give money or use my 'far-reaching influence' to the Jewish cause. Once again, it is stupid to think that all Jewish people, even when just looking at politics, are always working together toward 'Jewish ethnic interests'. And, you know what, I wouldn't doubt there are a few high-ranking people that help Israel with what influence they have. Maybe a few of them even work together, almost like a conspiracy. You know what that's called? That's called lobbying. It's nothing new. There are enough political groups that do the exact same and have the exact same kind of members.

Heeheehee good goyim. Allow us to use your system to our advantage and retain control

Attached: IMG_2924.jpg (501x504, 79K)

Because threads like these get infinite (You)s and /his and /pol/ are equally ideologically deluded

>for pointing out non-Jews don't actually have an obligation to give a shit whether or not the Holocaust happened.
Apathy is how they win

Attached: C29D0B7B-2AD3-4E0D-B7ED-CA8354FD150C.jpg (700x466, 161K)