Veeky Forums opinion

Alright. Veeky Forums ive browsed for 2 years and im finally ready to get rammed by you guys. Ive read the aticky but now i want YOUR opinion. I wanna get cut and then build my muscle i wanna get good aesthetic look. Fucking tell me what you think i should do. I count my cals and macros. Just gimme your best shit. Fucking be brutally honest. Do it fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the sticky.

build a base and then cut.

look at that beerpack on that badboi lads.

I used to be a fatty. I lost 70lbs in under a year and gradually got to 200 over the 3+ years. Cut 20lbs since the start of september. Id say lift weights with cardio around 5 times a week. Learn proper form and dont jump to those big weights too fast. For cardio hop on the threadmill for 15-20mins and jog as long as you can, if you need to stop, walk or put your hands on the side just keep pushing yourself for that 20 mins.
Diet is a big part but i wont go on about that since you probably know. But if you dont STOP EATING SHITTY FOODS.

All i think you really need is a simple routine. If you want this get used to it, in this game consistency is key.

No, first cut until auschwitz and then lean bulk

One meal a day rest is fruit and nuts only drink water..make the meal actually be good for you protein etc. Don't cheat yourself, user. If you have to put a pic of your flab as your wallpaper with this message next to it

>browsed Veeky Forums for 2 years and still has no idea how to lift weights or cut/diet

these are the people giving you advice

why would someone who doesn't diet, exercise, or lift weights browse Veeky Forums?

what the fuck have you been doing here for 2 years you fucking fatty?

Cheating myself obviously

I actually started doing this a week ago. But will it provide mebthe energy i need for my workouts?

>"skinny" fat

mate youre fucking a hair under obese theres nothing skinny about you

Well you're fat

you're fat as fuck not skinny fat. Count calories and lose weight you fatty.

I kind of want to snuggle you.

Im going to follow these words religously

>skinnyfat
Nice try butterball youre fat as fuck. Time to hop of the mayo and grab hold of a bar to keep those greasy fingers too busy to find their way into the cookiejar.

If you eat healthy and enough to build muscle then you should be fine

NOTICE ME

WATER FAST

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM

DO IT

ONLY WATER NO CALORIES

You’re perfect just the way you are :)

imagine what you could possibly look like now if for the past two years you worked out WHILE lurking on Veeky Forums......

Not a day goes by that i dont think this same exact thought

500mg test e

Dont patronize me. I knoe i have the genea of a god but i neglect them

Just b yourself :)