1 plate in Europe is 20kg

1 plate in Europe is 20kg
1 plate in USA is 45lbs

Does this mean Americans are stronger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ovx5HrM-v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 plate in russia is 25 kg

No, they are the same weight plates. Americans are misled by the 45lb labels. If you weighed them they would weigh 20kg as that is the standard all decent weights are made to

Yes europoors are all weak and effeminate, aside from the Syrian refugees

My shitty gym uses both 45lb and 20kg plates

How would that work? I thought the difference in definition could only come from conversion rounding.
Is it just that when you tell someone you lift 1pl8 they understand that you lift 70 kg instead of 60 kg?

>This level of cope from the Yuropoors

45 is a bigger number than 20, idiot

people dont actually say I lift 1 pl8 over here

It means that you should fuck off burgerfaggot

it just means that burgers a e statting harder

Yes it is well done. However your 45lb plates actually weigh 44lbs or 20kg. So your paying for 45lbs but getting 44lbs

stupid fucking yuropoors..

The truth is that unless you're using something very high quality like Eleiko olympic plates, you're not getting what it says on the plate.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ovx5HrM-v0

>University gym in the UK has Eleiko plates
>Gym I go to at home in the US uses shitty random plates in lbs that are absolutely not what they say they are

It's annoying as fuck to deal with. Can't just do a straight conversion, because the plates at home are way lighter.

One plate is 25kg here in Hungary, aswell.
>tfw stronger than amerifats

My gym has 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 50 (blue), 55 (red)

So I always use to think 1/2/3/4 meant the 50lbs bllue plates, so 145/245/345/445.

Actually, it means the US is experiencing sever inflation and the net power unit per square inch is less than 20KG plates because Americans need more units to reach the same result

Incorrect

the blues are 45lbs bro

we don't refer to weights as plates here generally, we just say the #of kilos

Plate in Sweden = 25 kg. (Thats 55 lbs)

Weigh it

I did
It's 45 pounds, not 20

The weights are heavier the further you are from the equator, so a person lifting the same mass in Brazil, for example, would be weaker than someone doing it in, say Norway

No you didn't.

I know you're not actually retarded but obviously people don't use the number of plates on the bar as a metric of weight and actually go by the kg/lb and that's why this thread is garbage

So if I lift it on the USE I'd be the strongest guy around??

>Virgin European plates: use imprecise metric system, sorted by color and not size, easier to fake
>Chad American ballast: use more precise imperial system unique to their country, have a natural hierarchy by plate size, easy to see dyels from afar, weighs more

Well when you take into account the weight you're missing from the hole in the plate it pretty much evens out anyway.

No, you have to consider that gravity is stronger in Europe. A 2 plate bench in Europe equals a 2.5 plate bench in USA.

>checked
also i hope this is bait

>What is 1/2/3/4

>Not all lifters are astrophysicists.
Perhaps start out with something easier.
What's 3 x 9 and why is it the only relevant thing in your post?

get the net

I knew golden one shilled on here

Got eeem
(Not only numerically, but also autismally)

It's actually 45.82lbs