What causes depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your shit posts

everything if you're a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
I know half of that is your usual day

you can be sad for a good reason or you can be fucked up in the head and be unable to enjoy things and be happy (like me)

your imagination

She does

Self pity

being a bitch

You are a meat robot. Chemicals produced and recieved in your brain are a part of your emotional and motivational process. Some people are born with fucked up producers or recievers. Some people fail to produce at satisfactory levels because of behavioral and environmental factors. You can influence production of "good" chemicals by exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, getting enough sunlight, keeping regular hours, and eating right. Engage in positive, productive activities and associate with emotionally stable people who like you. If that doesn't help, you may need prescription drugs as well.

It is what it is. Some people experience temporary episodes, other people deal with it their whole life.

Not having a proper outlet for your energies.

Depression is spiritual self-regulation.

Chemical imbalance in the brain

Veeky Forums

I swear.

well you're supposed to have sex and reproduce so if you aren't getting laid then you ought to be sad about it.

being a KHHV in my early 20s

There is no one cause, as with most mental illnesses there is a plethora of Biological, Social and Psychological factors at play.

Do women actually do anything all day?

hopelessness

Cynicism

Isolation

Underrated.

80% of the time, magnesium deficiency.

Mental illness, low IQ.

Being white or east asian

Faggotry

>it's chemicals lmao
happy chemicals won't help when you hate yourself to the very core. when you realize you never really cared about anything and probably never will. when you realize you could make more money with relatively low effort but you don't care. when everyday you find new reasons to hate yourself, but yeah, keep talking about those chemiculs, buddy.

you've made a habit out of those emotional/internal behaviours. next time thoughts about your worthlessness/futility of life/how everything sucks come into your head, ACTIVELY IGNORE/COUNTER THEM instead of feeding into them more and more. you have to break your habitual cycle of self pity and nihilism. you have to choose life.

Self-hatred isn't depression. It can probably lead to depression, or be a product of depression, but it is not depression. If you hate yourself you need some kind of therapy, and if you're in therapy as part of dealing with depression then the self-hatred needs to be addressed as well.

Living with depression is playing life on hard mode. No single thing can fix it, and no fix is permanent. It's a condition that has to be managed, and sometimes the best you can do is arrange your life so that when the hard lows come you minimize the damage you can do to yourself then ride it out until you start to swing back up.

Yes. They act like women.

no gf

Good answer

low test

postmodernism

Thetans.

your 1RM

GABA deficiency

Fucking pajeet, go wipe your ass

Being an ugly little fuck
I want to kill myself

Poor life choices

lack of meaning in your life

lack of happiness

you get one life and one life only, bend that bitch over and ram it's ass

life

low test

lack of goals pursued

Lack of drugs and alcohol.

If I do all this and lift i'm ok right?

Acne/Acne scars

Came here to post this.

No you fukken dope you're still running away from your problems.