Blocks your path

>blocks your path
wat do?

Eat the whole thing. Fast the next day.

OHP Cheese wheel
1wheelmao

inb4 euro vs American food and drink

It's not the 70s anymore, fags. The US has been winning international awards for cheese, wine, beer, and spirits for the past two decades. Oh no, we can't have the unpasteurized ones! Alrighty, Wisconsin pumps out literal tons of top-shelf cheese. The entire Midwest is creating more breweries than people can try. Our shitty Cali wines won that competition back in the day and the French are still butthurt about it.

how many of you like mold cheese here? I could eat it every day fucking kryptonite

You're talking about gourmet specialty cheeses. The stuff that is widely available and commonly consumed in the US is still absolute shit.

checking in, too bad it gives me full-on raging acne within 8 hours.

It's not my fault most people still buy American ("American") cheese. My local grocery store, which is a chain, sells bomb-ass havarti and brie cheeses that are perfect for smearing on crackers or melting on top of chili, and I always make sure to try a new cheese every month or so.

People are too used to the convenient slices of garbage (though there are places that sell good American cheese) to try real cheese though. My point is more applicable regarding the beer and alcohol, I suppose, since those are more widely consumed.

Brie and Camembert are my weakness, blue cheese is p good though

Eat it because i can't gain an ounce of weight despite eating 1.5kg of peanut butter last week

i know the feel
nothing worse than
>just eat more bro
fags

Id make a nice pasta sauce Out of it and go full bulk

wtf? I gained 10kg just by drinking and eating junk food at 3AM every week. just drink more bro ;)

Just eat more, bro.

>fast the next day
Try the next week.

> Visit Italy
> the cheap stuff there is as good as the expensive stuff here

Stinks like unwashed socks, thanks but no thanks

Be glad I never leave home without walnuts and honey.

don't remind me user

>brie
>spreading on crackers
Fucking burgers

>reading comprehension

I could have made it less ambiguous though

Huh
its almost like that's logically the 100% guaranteed solution to gaining weight or something