No-poo

Is no-poo the ultimate redpill? Should I stop using trash to make my hair look better? Will not using shampoo make my hair not greasy? Health related topic

No poo gave me dandruff and a form of acne caused by dermodex. I am back on poo now and my hair is way better.

Don't fall for the (((SHAMpoo))) new, go natural and use poopoo for your hair. Your body naturally produces proteins that strengthen your hair fibers

The ultimate redpill is posting off topic threads on Veeky Forums

I don't use shampoo, only conditioner. I've been doing this continually for a few months and my hair seems much healthier (not so dry).

>no poo
>no loo
>no gf
Name a worse scenario for a shitskin

Use tea tree oil

No poo just means no using mass market products labelled as shampoo. You're still supposed to wash your hair with something, retard.

what do you use? like baking soda?

Yes baking soda works

>no loo
Don’t they prefer to go on the street in front of their homes?

Haven't shampooed for nearly 2 years. No problems after the first week. All I did was towel dry my hair more the first week. Since then, I have only the right amount of oil in my hair. A bit of hot water is all I need

I use organic coconut shampoo and conditioner, once (maximum twice) a week

Y

3 years for me. No soap or deodorant either. Just rub my body with a washcloth in the shower after workouts.

If you don’t poop where does the poop go? Let’s keep it fitness related pls

Same thing happened to me

Have not shit in a week myself and feel awesome. The body was meant to process and digest food over periods of time, that's why our intestines are so long. People, however, would prefer to poop out all their food ASAP just so they can stuff their fat faces all over again. Disgusting.
1 poo/week and 1 meal every 48 hours is my own program.

No poo checking in

Good work, I’ve got down to 1 poo every week and a half. The gains are insane!!

My scalp gets flaky lads, I need poo

It gets flakey because you itch it/comb to the scalp. Ignore it and the flake will eventually go away.

it'll be more greasy

no poo only works for me when my hair is short but since i like to keep my hair slightly on the longer side it just looks disgusting

The redpill is using a regimen right for YOUR scalp. For some people that means no-poo, for others it means shampoo once every other day.

Now you know. Delete this thread.

>tfw I did no poo for six months and everything was perfect then I moved to a different climate and got dandruff so bad my scalp bled.

Had to go back to poo and its frustrating

So-called 'no poo' is just another troll-meme intended make you dirty and smelly and miserable, and potentially make you look like a complete idiot when you actually believe it's doing something beneficial for you, and you start trying to convince people IRL that they should do it too. Don't fall for it.

I haven't used shampoo in years. My hair feels less greasy now.

Smelly greekfag detected.

I’ve done nopoo for around a month now and I’ve not noticed any difference in my hair
Nice try, shampoo merchant

You don't need to go no poo, just stop using those shitty shampoos with a million ingredients in them, especially "cone" ingredients. I use a natural shampoo once or twice a week tops, way less oil in my hair than years ago when I shampood daily with typical brands. You can even make your own for cheap. If your scalp can handle no shampoo or conditioner at all then go for it, but most of us need something.

Y'all smell like shit now LMAO

>smelly greekfag detected

theres so much fucking dandruff in your hair what the hell

>so much

Cope harder

Shampoo is a conspiracy theory started by shampoo companies to sell more shampoo.

First two weeks my hair looked like it was wet all the time now it is the most lush hair ive ever had (no homo). Hair is noticeably better and ive actually gotten compliments from friends and family on how my hair is looking great. I keep it long and all i need is a bit of hot water. I also stopped using body wash (experimental) and its not that bad. My pits smell like bo constantly but not strongly just the faintest wiff when i lift them up. No complaints from anyone about my stench and i told one person and they couldnt believe it. I still use soap and shampoo but probably once a month if i work out really hard and the oil builds up too much. I guess im lucky that im not a dandruff greasy skin fag but i honestly recommend everyone try it out.