Your thoughts on tea?

your thoughts on tea?

Drink it if you enjoy it

dominated by water

I drink green tea and eat a donut pre workout.

Just don't add sugar/honey/cream.

currently drinking a strong cup of darjeeling. Tea is great when ur cutting and get bored of plain water and wanna switch it up without adding extra calories.

I drink like 5 cups a day. A little much on the caffeine (basically 1.25x amount compared to 1 cup coffee) but I mostly drink it for the flavor. When you get a good tea you drink it like water.

Lmao tea? Enjoy your fucking gyno and loss of gains. Tea is one of the worst things you can drink lmfao

Pointless and also quite feminine.

My second favorite liquid.

got tea bagged as a kid, now just the sight of tea triggers me and makes me mad anxious

only Mongolian milk tea and Tibetan butter tea are acceptable

Buy loose leafed tea. Black and Green teas have high concentrations of flourides, it's recommended to only drink those teas 2-3 times a day.

Stick with herbal teas, or loose leaf, as they're of higher quality and don't contain as many pollutants.

Explain

I like it occasionally, but for some reason I never liked it as much as coffee. Any tea recommendations Veeky Forums?

Ahmad brand tea is a good mid point between price and quality. They have a very good black tea/ earl grey.

drinking it with somebody you love should help

I asked for recommendations not feels

This but add a splash of milk to prevent British teeth

Pretty gay

how come this vn has it's 3370th thread on Veeky Forums right now?

Let me guess... semen?

iT'S LIES

waifu wars on the scale of Neon Genesis Evangelion

I only drink the best gyokuro.

>Mugwort
Bought this shit on a whim.
Let the loose leaves brew, drank it and ate the leaves after.
Had three lucid dreams, shit was so cash.

>it tastes nice too

green, nettle and chamomile are god tier

It's wet and hot.

Good caffeine alternative to coffee if you like to keep your teeth nice and white.

tea is nice. but tea in bags is mostlyt shit tier. i like green tea, 3spoons per mug so its strong enough to wreck your stomach. Feels like youre clean afterwards.

Raises tea levels

I drink about 6 cups of white tea a day. Good hydration, almost no caffeine, anti-oxidant rich, keeps my skin looking good, and tastes better than water.

Great for my anxiety