>lots of time indoors with a high test girl=lots of fucking
Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/xkamillax/?hl=en
foodbabycollection.tumblr.com/post/159445772846
instagram.com/p/BWBXa0kBFDO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fatties have lower testosterone which means a lower sex drive

Find a fattie with a rape fantasy (which is like 99% of them 2bh), dump your load in them whenever you feel like it.

Fat women are not human.

iktf

>women aren't human
Fix'd.

>have a subtier gf with a fat guy
>Easy to get because she's undesirable
>"She's the b-best because she helps me bulk"

As if you struggled with bulking in the first place you undisciplined faggot. If you can let yourself get a fat second half im sure you're capable of letting yourself down and gain too much weight in a bulk

Fat gut* fuck

Take your obesity fetish to

Let's say I want to sex up some chubby girl. How would one go about doing that without risking anyone finding out. I'd love to do a braphog but I don't want it biting me in the ass later.

agree

Sauce breh? Insta?

Qt belly gfs are toptier OP, nice choice

instagram.com/xkamillax/?hl=en

why would you need for it to be a secret?

I dont understand this obsession with fat whales. I guess most fit/izens hit the gym at least once a week, so surely you must see hotties in yoga pants every time. So why the fuck do you keep posting these fat deformed subhumans??

Literally the moat untrue thing ive ever read

This is coming from someone with a slam piggy who literally can not stop cumming

>Tfw been high test my whole life
>now its considered cool and hip

Dunno how to feel

nice anecdote

body fat produces aromatase, she'd have a higher sex drive if she was thinner

>literally can not stop cumming
You should cut down, you are burning yourself out. There is a species of mice where males at their prime start mating with female mice for luke two straight weeks, after those two weeks they literally die of old age.
Same process is happening to you, it may not be as pronounced and rapid as in mice but it is happening.

The best are the ones who don't mind being called fat. You can mock them snd they eat it up like the pigs they are

As someone with this fetish, I can genuinely say that it is absolutely degenerate (like tier 3 degeneracy) and should be curbed at all costs.

There is nothing, NOTHING more degenerate than putting someone you apparently love in a situation where their health rapidly deteriorates for the sake of your fetish.

Imagine being with some chick that you actually love and progressively fattening her up or her just getting fatter regardless (as they always do). Imagine having kids with her. Then imagine her not being able to play with them and eventually dying at an early age leaving your children motherless in a world where it is absolutely essential to have 2 functioning parents. Would you do that to your future children?

Even if, for example, you end up marrying a fit chick and wanking to fatties on the side, your relationship is still in jeopardy. You'll fuck her sure, but your lust to fuck some undulating mass of soft flesh will grow and grow until you aren't attracted to your significant other nearly as much as you used to be (if at all). This leads to you being unhappy and sequentially a bad parent or it will lead to a divorce. If you would put your future children through that you're a piece of shit.

Basically, so much as even having this fetish is dangerous and you should realize that. You should attempt to snuff it out while you still can.

It is beyond obvious that society perpetuates this fetish and it is assuredly Jewish. By jerking it to fat chicks, you are perpetuating Marxist propaganda and, simply put, are no better than a bearded, limp wristed nu-male

t. someone with this degenerate fetish

I don't see the problem in dying like this

MOAR

I cannot imagine being autistic enough to think this hard about a fucking fetish

please man, get a hobby or go outside or something.

What is the rating, or the ladder of degeneration? Tier 3 is thicc fetish, what else? Go up to 10 so I can know how much should I change

I guess if you have 1000 chicks lined up for fucking its ok but if its only your right hand and you then its not so good

Could be based on this.

I know that feel bro, worst part is I legit cannot get off to thin girls (had an embarrassing situation last time I tried) but I don't want to settle down with a fat girl for the reasons you mentioned, what do I do?

>faces slight criticism
>"just turn your brain off bro its not that serious"
lmfao youre a fucking moron if it takes you more than a second to conclude that this is what will happen to you if you continue to be a degenerate. By all means continue fetishizing an object no more human than a whale carcass

im 95% positive youre a nigger if you lack such apparent critical thinking skills

My gf and I actually had a girl we adopted as our "pet". She was this chubby girl, shy and self conscious. Gf and I would feed her, invite her out and I'd fuck her. Practice breeding my gf would call it. I loved sticking my prick in her soft, fat folds before blowing my load on her. Eventually we asked her to move in so we had a live in pet. You could tell she was hesitant at first but all the food and attention she got made her sink further. We eventually kicked her to the curb when she got too disgusting (also clingy, which was pathetic) but we're planning on doing it again with one of her chubbier friends.

I have yet to find a solution that completely diminishes the fetish. I feel, however, that it stems from jerking off solely to that stuff. Obviously, the first step is to stop sexualizing thicc or fat chicks irl. Don't chat them up, don't fuck around with them. The difficult part is simply not jerking off to anything in the fetish (or at all) for an unspecified period of time. I feel like, after this period of time, you will HAVE to return to sexualizing women normally (as if you don't, it's simply too late for you). After this, the painstaking process of actively NOT sexualizing weight gain or fatties begins. It will undoubtedly be a long process. I, however, figure that if I've been lifting for god knows how long, I could do this.

Don't fall into the clearly propaganda based mindset that simply because you fetishize something, it's ok and society is the one that has to change to accomodate you. You/we/all of us who fetishize this are in the objective wrong. We CANNOT fall prey to desires this degenerate, we are no worse than faggots if we cannot curb this.

>This is not my proudest boner

Great Taste

Wow, thanks for giving me another erection and a new fetish, I just finished jerking it to katie cummings fat ass.

I want to stop but I don't even know where this chubby thing came from .

Anyone who has been on Veeky Forums for a somewhat substantial amount of time KNOWS that this fucking thicc/belly fetish is FORCED upon this board. This trash came up around the same time that eating ass did, and it is clear that both are meant to turn you into a depraved degenerate. If you fall for this, you clearly had it coming. To view yourself in such a bad light is sad. I know my fellow Veeky Forumsizens are better than this, but who am I to counter such prevalent propaganda?

Fucking based

I love how the shills abandon thread the second they get called out

How more fucking obvious can you be

Katie Cummings has got so fucking fat...

Write a screenplay. Now.

Why would anyone want to prove you wrong? And in what way are you even "wrong"?
I have never experienced any difference in sexuality based on testosterone level.

>still only 25 posters

fuck off you fucking faggots

at least 2 of these posts are samefagging

>inb4 influx of mobile posters

Samefag

Of course you fucking nigger, I'm calling you out

>still only 25 posters

you're a pretty weird guy you know that

Why are you people so angry? Too much testosterone?

Found the source

foodbabycollection.tumblr.com/post/159445772846

>tfw ex used to let you funnel feed her during your Winter bulk until she looked pregnant then let you massage her swollen tummy as you fuck her relentlessly watching it bounce and afterwards lay your head on her soft thighs as she cheekily plopped her tum on your face to kiss

I'm fitter now brehs, but thots, club slots and Stacey's just don't do it for me. I've tried, but lads

>tfwno bellygf ;_;

GF is fat and she wants the diq all the time, I've been with a number of skinny girls who want to have sex like once a week at most this bitch is trying to get me to come bang her right now

>foodbabycollection

well I guess this is a thing now

All too real. It is insane how I let it get to this far. but nothing else does it for me at this point.

Hey you leave floor tile guy alone.

Thank you for your help, seriously I’ve been fighting this for forever now.

Fuck you and your fatties you fucking shit

You're right but me want brap

>dp normalfag
>anal weird
Really makes you think

>3 weeks ago
>end up at a pretty fun party
>take shots, get drunk
>drinking and chatting with a tan brown-haired blue-eyed BRAAP Hog
>turns out she lives in the party house
>we take things upstairs and she immediately goes downstairs
>she is a ball sucking ass licking blowjob monster that requires man goo for sustenance
>get into bed, pound the chubby slam pig into cuddly sleeping bliss

[[[ Next morning, sober ]]]
>arm is asleep and trapped underneath a Penn Jillette look alike next to me
>it is snoring, smells like sweat, I push the monster off of me and look for my clothes
>her bedroom is filthy with her clothes, candy wrappers, cookie crumbs in the carpet, etc
>trying not to wake the beast, take a step towards my shoes, step on a toe nail clipping, stifle my scream
>escape without waking the gigantopithecus and make it home
>my clothes smell like they haven't been washed in a month
>legs are covered in bed bug bites
>absolutely disgusted by this blowjob monster
>I've been fucking her twice a week ever since

Why is obese all the way down there

ok dude eating ass is fine.
the fat chick thing is forced but there is literally nothing wrong with eating ass OR being jewish

look, I'm contributing

BRAAAAP

belly gf needs to have a cute face, not this

Unironically that girl is peak fertility and has great genetics. Would make strong sons with

What if hes left handed?

>mexican sugar dancing
what is that???

>the more you cum, the faster you die
I ain't buying what you're sellin'.

smash or pass?

Tinder.

Smash

Oh God smash

Nah bro this stuff is like being a faggot or a pedo, once you have it you are fucked for life, the only thing you can really do is curb it. I.E just keep it between you and the monitor. However since the U.S. will probably be mostly fatties in roughly 20 years perhaps we are just ahead of the degeneracy curve...

>when her belly is bigger than her tits
diamonds

she looks like she could smash a couple more burgers down her gullet
>also checked

Daily reminder to feed your belly gfs plenty so their guts grow big and soft

>tfw was moving into irredeemable territory before nofap
Dodged a bullet there.

>be me
>have fat gf with sexy belly
>love her
>she wants to lose weight
>go to the gym with her and help her achieve her goal
>love her even more for her conviction
Honestly, if you guys have an issue with this, you're doing something wrong.

Are you me?

My dick fucking loves flat chested chubby girls.

this is the perfect size belly

fucking shills shitting up this board I swear

chubby girls with cute faces make me diamonds. The problem for me is that they are literally bordeline fat. They may look nice and plump in their 20s but wtf are they gonna look like in their 30s?
Aside from the fact that everything begins to sag, the start getting cellulite, nasty veins and all that shit....They have a much higher chance of transitioning into full blown landwhales. Not worth the risk imo, as far as serious relationships go. Just find a nice thin girl to get thick with in your 30s

Why don't you just get with a woman who understands this, keeps on a little excess weight, but not enough to endanger her life and still be active?
I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to find a woman who will be a little chubby, but not completely let herself go if you talk about it.

This. That's why I am limiting to chubby tier.

>Why don't you just get with a woman who understands this, keeps on a little excess weight, but not enough to endanger her life and still be active?
Thats the equivalent of doing enough coke to say you like doing coke but not doing enough for it to be a problem in your life.

To be fair, i think theres a new movement of women who like this type of figure and *try* to maintain it. But like i said here its just something thats fucking hard to maintain, especially into their 30s when everything starts going to shit.

>borderline fat
>borderline

They are fat. Really fat. If you were that fat, you would hate yourself. Ilias gets me diamonds too, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking she isn't fat. You like fat girls.

Even Siri is fat and she is skinnier than every girl in this thread. The word you're looking for is borderline "obese"

tfw no belly gf

>tfw no belly gf

You can tell she's either uncomfortable with her body or clenching her stomach. If she just let her pot belly relax she'd look better

did somebody say big bellies

perhaps you're right user. Shes def overweight, which is a nice word for "fat"

Im not sure most people consider her "fat" though; there is def a middle area culturally/socially.
Honestly for me, its usually about how someone looks before their proportions start getting fucked up. She still retains a "curvy" shape.

Same thing with dudes; theres dudes who are overweight but because they have some muscle and their fat isnt blown out they just look "chunky"

....But yea i guess its all just different levels of being fat.

>that will kill baby

Get this shit the fuck out of here. Bro how do you need help bulking? Don't want some lazy bitch who eats all the time hanging around me. I'm tryna be motivated and hit the gym. Not tryna be dragged down by that shit. Sure, fuck her on the side, but don't involve that bitch in your life too much.

can't let some kid steal all your gains

She's really fucking fat. She's probably obese for that matter, she just carries it well. You are brainwashed by tumblr whales.

Here's a good test. If you were as fat as her, with your gut potbellying, and your fat spilling over your hips even with hours of photoshop, would you be happy with yourself?

>You are brainwashed by tumblr whales.
I dont go on Tumblr. dont rule out the possiblity that you've been brainwashed by Veeky Forums user.

Also, btw im not arguing that she isnt fat...As to how fat she is i dont really know; imo her gut isnt really that big; if anything her thighs are kinda big. Women are naturally higher in bf user, dont miss that part.

I meant that you are brainwashed by society's new view on fat people. Where an xl is considered small.

She was 150 pounds at 5'6 when her waist was 27 inches in I believe 2011. Her waist is probably close to 40 inches now or more. If she lost 30 pounds, she'd still be fat. Here's her being packed in like a roast beef in her dress
instagram.com/p/BWBXa0kBFDO/

There's also the nipple painting videos and others where she is a lot sloppier and fatter than her pics.