Do you guys go to clubs?

Do you guys go to clubs?

I hadn't been to one in about 3 years but I went to a shitty overpriced place playing repetitive house music at the weekend. I spent the entire night avoiding the crowd and shit music by hiding in the smoking area. Still had fun but spent a shitload of money.

Cancer sticks are a great icebreaker.

>met a qt outside
>she was bright and fun
>her friend seemed into me too and was cute but my buddy kept her company
>he forgot her name multiple times and she got a bit pissed off with us
>don't fuck this up.mov
>gave qt my number and kissed her goodbye
>she rings me after like half an hour
>meets me in the smoking area again
>she's shivering so give her my jacket
>tells me her friend is staying with her
>seems a bit sad
>think I know what she's getting at
>desu I don't like one night stands anyway
>put some effort in with the friend
>make a sarcastic comment about her job
>death stare
>some other girl starts chatting me up after I give her a light
>palm her off to my friend and tell qt I missed her
>makes me promise to text her in the morning
>I do
>no reply

The most successful night of my life with women and I'm sitting in the gym alone again.

How many days before I text her again? Or is that pathetic and should I just drop it? I wish girls would just say they're not interested. I always get fucking ignored.

To keep it fitness related: what did or will you wear for halloween to show off your gains?

>>makes me promise to text her in the morning
>>I do
>>no reply
shoulda waited a day or two
or get her to text you

Just give it time pal. If she doesn't text you back in a week shes not into you and just move on

I'm too old to play mind game shit. Anyone who's put off because you dont wait
>le 48 hour minimum
is trash anyway

Thanks mango

i never leave my mother's basement and naturally i am a KHHV unironically all i do is shitpost on Veeky Forums and vidya

this, Im an adult goddammit, I know what I want and so should do too the people I associate myself with

>so should do too
What did he mean by This?

Althogh all jokes aside I agree, the "wait 2 days" thing seems really childish to me as well.

Do you manipulate the positions of heavy metal objects, or are you just here for the manlet hate?

I would go to a club but I just can't stand it.
Honestly guys how can you stay at a place where music is complete garbage and so load that you can't even think.

drugs

it's easy as fuck to get girls in clubs. just get drunk and go dancing. if you don't dance like a complete autist and you're dressed well then some girls will be orbiting you in no time.

not being dyel is a requirement tho

the excitement of someone you're interested in texting you out of the blue when you think they've forgotten about you makes them seem way more desirable vs a person texting straight away seeming desperate, stop telling yourself its childish cause its too hard for you to wrap your head around

Always get bottle service in the VIP area.

Nice psychology degree, bro. I bet you make a great latte.

I didn't say I didn't understand the reasoning but anyone so impressionable is a fucking simpleton.

it's fine if you wanna look for a smart girl, but you might have to look pretty hard

Idk man, my girl didn't seem to mind.

>having social life

Did he lose his can opener?

I feel like anyone you have to pander to that hard before you've even slept with them is almost inevitably going to turn into a demanding cunt when they give up the goodies.

Am I wrong?

>>palm her off to my friend and tell qt I missed her
>>makes me promise to text her in the morning
>>I do
>>no reply

Did you follow up with the mandatory
>Pls respond
??

That's the ace up my sleeve, user

>fit
>goes to club
>stays all night in smoking area