What's the best way to shave body hair?

What's the best way to shave body hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=23bjj9MliRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nair or Veet or whatever. Yay chemicals.

>shaving body hair

Have your boyfriend do it

got for a brazilian, shit works like a charm

nair

Aren't these chemicals harmful for your health?

Get an electric shaver

Epilator for some parts, magic shave for pubic region
Laser if you're hardcore or a woman or a tranny
I'm getting my legs lasered finally. Check groupon

Probably not great for your skin and they burn, but there's nothing really showing them being bad for your overall health. Also, implying anyone on fit gives a shit about health.

Use Craigslist to hire a girl to shave your body

Why would you laser your legs? Wtf? Are YOU a tranny? Or do you have some turk tier bodyhair?

LOL what a faggot

As a matter of fact, I am. But I knew enough vain (male and not even trying to go trans) model types in socal who would go in for laser and skin treatments traditionally seen as woman things.

But this is just California

Surely you meant
/lgbt/

I shaved my whole body a few times for big swim meets. My advice to you would be to trim it all down first before you start shaving (especially if you are really hairy).
Then you'll wanna get a lot of razors. Probably at least 5. Then get in the shower and turn it really hot. Get about 2 inches of water in the tub and then start shaving. Make sure to rinse the razor very frequently and to get a new razor as soon as you feel the old one getting dull

Here's a video Scooby made a while back.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=23bjj9MliRk

Oh I see that you revealed yourself as a tranny while I was typing this. In that case you'll just wanna get one sharp razor and go into a hot room. Then turn the razor and slit your wrist.
Make sure you use shaving cream. Wouldn't want your corpse to have razor burn at the funeral

If that's you work out your upper body for once you look like a t-rex

crush me with those thighs while you ride my dick hun

Use women's or sensitive skin nair/veet

To show them gains.

Its more likely you will present yourself as a homosexual. Unless you are turk you will look much better having gains and natural body hair.